thor vs doctor strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
surely this has been done be for,according to the search nope.
who will win?starwars

Symmetric Chaos
ClassicStrange vs Thor? no expression

CurrentStrange vs Thor? no expression

Caps Conscience
I will take a The God of Thunder over a Strange Doctor any day.... doctor

Just kidding I really don't know too much about Strange so I can't say.

lordboo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
ClassicStrange vs Thor? no expression

CurrentStrange vs Thor? no expression
classic strange,not the gimp that got stabbed int he chest in new avengers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by lordboo
classic strange,not the gimp that got stabbed int he chest in new avengers.

Not much less of a mismatch. Strange destroys him.

TricksterPriest
Allow me to explain Sym's reaction. Classic Dr. Strange has a shot at beating Odin, Thor's father. Current Dr. Strange would get WTFPWNed because he's de-powered.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Allow me to explain Sym's reaction. Classic Dr. Strange has a shot at beating Odin, Thor's father. Current Dr. Strange would get WTFPWNed because he's de-powered.
Odin would murder any version of strange.

guy222
surely this has been done be for,according to the search nope.
who will win?starwars

Godblast rocked teh Big G. Bag of Tricks falls

Didn't Strange just lose recently? He didn't beat GR either stick out tongue

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
Godblast rocked teh Big G. Bag of Tricks falls

Didn't Strange just lose recently? He didn't beat GR either stick out tongue
imo strange is overrated

guy222
imo strange is overrated

I gave DS a nickname a long time ago(Bag of Tricks). He's a powerful Mage. Overrated yes

Endless Mike
Classic Strange annihilates him.

mykke
Classic Strange 10 / 10 Current strange 0 or 1 / 10

Priest
Everyone that giving Strange a curbstomp is smoking some of that good stuff. Strange is pretty uber with some prep, in a straight up fight Thor can manage a few wins.

lordboo
Originally posted by Priest
Everyone that giving Strange a curbstomp is smoking some of that good stuff. Strange is pretty uber with some prep, in a straight up fight Thor can manage a few wins.
this fight has no prep,would strange be able to come up with something on the spot?

TricksterPriest
this fight has no prep,would strange be able to come up with something on the spot?

Classic? You better believe it. wink

Originally posted by Priest

Anyone giving Thor a single win against Classic Strange is smoking some INSANELY good stuff. Thor has no chance against someone like Dr. Strange. This is a guy who has a decent shot at soloing most versions of the JLA.

Caps Conscience
You should probably make it more interesting by making it Thor with Odin Force agains Classic Strange.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Anyone giving Thor a single win against Classic Strange is smoking some INSANELY good stuff. Thor has no chance against someone like Dr. Strange. This is a guy who has a decent shot at soloing most versions of the JLA.
Wrong.
Strange would get his ass beat without prep against the JLA.
Like a said, Thor would take a few wins, preobally not the majority.

TricksterPriest
RKT or King Thor? RKT can win, King Thor would still go down, but he'd have a shot of winning a few.

lordboo
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
You should probably make it more interesting by making it Thor with Odin Force agains Classic Strange.
for arguments sake so be it.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Classic Strange annihilates him.

Current Bag of Tricks isn't so badass stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Use the search, and refer to my pinned thread on the search function for tips.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=391340&highlight=title%3A%28thor+vs.+strange%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=429703&highlight=title%3A%28thor+vs.+strange%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=355034&highlight=title%3A%28thor+vs.+strange%29

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434929&highlight=title%3A%28thor+vs.+strange%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.