Dormammu vs tyrant(fp)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
battle in Dormammus realm.
who takes it?

tru-marvell
oooo...magic vs. cosmic!

In Dormammus realm. Will Tyrants power be refreshed as he using them there? I would have to give Big D a slight edge 5.5/4.5

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
battle in Dormammus realm.
who takes it?

Dread One FTW

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
Dread One FTW
dormammu=badass

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
dormammu=badass

Cosigned smile

the Darkone
Dormammu is consider equal to Odin, a FP Tyrant is a notch below normal Galactus. Tyrant for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dormammu is consider equal to Odin, a FP Tyrant is a notch below normal Galactus. Tyrant for the win.

Dormammu had a chess game with Odin. Ended in a draw. Dormammu has a win against Eternity. Tyrant had teh big G beat before the UN

Dread One FTW

the Darkone
Originally posted by guy222
Dormammu had a chess game with Odin. Ended in a draw. Dormammu has a win against Eternity. Tyrant had teh big G beat before the UN

Dread One FTW

You love using major PIS victories as evidence, that dosen't change that dormammu is below a FP Tyrant, Dormammu is so f**ked is not even funny. With that type of logic I don't take what you say seriouserm.

guy222
You love using major PIS victories as evidence, that dosen't change that dormammu is below a FP Tyrant, Dormammu is so f**ked is not even funny. With that type of logic I don't take what you say seriouserm.

Chess game. Fact. Dormammu defeating Eternity. Fact.

As I told another, my opinion is my own

long pig
Odin stalemating Dorm wasn't PIS.

They're equal. Both have multi-verse spanning feats. The only difference is, Dorm's power grows and Odin's stays the same.

As for Dorm beating Eternity? I don't know. Did it happen in that god aweful Defenders comic a few years ago?

If so, I declare it non-canon! They were all Skrulls...they had to be, no other reason for them to act so OOC.

the Darkone
Odin powers grow also they don't stay the same either.

celestialdemon
FP Tyrant wins. I'd consider him around either Skyfather or Elder God level. That's still below Galactus level.

Thanos_1990
FP Tyrant

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_1990
FP Tyrant

Don't sell Dormammu short big grin

He beat Eternity. In his realm, IMO...Dread One FTW

quanchi112
fpowered tyrant with such ease. dormammur getting lucky against eterntiy doesnt matter. he loses all the time to dr strange. it takes tons of cosmic beings to take on a tyrant depowered. tyrant fully powered is uber tough

Cosmic Flame
I don't recall Dormammu beating Eternity, although he did hold his own and remain unharmed. The reason that Dormammu loses to Strange certainly doesn't have anything to do with his power. It's almost always PIS--Dormammu getting cocky and talking to much as most villains do, stupid cosmic pacts, etc.

I'm not ready to call it yet. Tyrant's a crazy beast, but Dormammu is no pushover. I mean, Tyrant may have destroyed galaxies, but Dormammu has cut a swathe through dimensions...

quanchi112
tyrant dp trumps heralds like nothing. he scared galactus depowered. i dont see dormammu scaring galactus. ever

Mr Master
Originally posted by long pig
As for Dorm beating Eternity? I don't know. Did it happen in that god aweful Defenders comic a few years ago?

If so, I declare it non-canon!

Actually that issue is Canon.

Dormy didn't defeat Eternity in a straight up battle (that would be impossible)

What happened:

Dormammu and Umar merged their Powers (this increased their powers dramatically) even beyond the full extent of each individuals power separately.

Then there was a Cosmic Shift in Reality (that allowed the impossible to become possible) or PIS.

Then Dormammu visited Eternity, Dormy used Dr Strange's Amulet to guide him there.

He then confronted the Totality of Eternity (the Multiverse), who recognized Dormy from a previous meeting with 616 Eternity, he recognized him cause they're one in the same. (consciously speaking)

Then Dormy killed Eternity, and dove into his Heart to absorb the power of the Multiverse.

Dormy Remade the 616 Universe ONLY,

but had the Power of the Totality of Eternity (or Multiverse)

In the end, Umar betrayed Dormy and he was defeated.

Umar remained possessing the power of the Multiverse,

as to whether Umar is or is not Eternity now, I'm not sure,

but I haven't seen a retcon of this event anywhere, and it's all Official in the 2006 Bios.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.