Kristen/Lana you are the BEST!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrueLoveBelieve
Kristen, thank you for six+ great years!!!

CW owes you.

WB owes you.

Alfred Gough owes you.

Thank you for the extra five+ years this series has had since the first season which would have been the last without you.

Whatever movies you decide to go on to make after this, I'll be buying tickets baby! You rock! wink

Darkchoco
1. Shes not going to read this.

2. Stop making useless threads.

3. Shut up.

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by Darkchoco

3. Shut up.

I'll wait and comment until after you are your cronies have finished.
But April 30, 1991....yeah, that sounds about right from what I've heard so far.

Kal875

3. Shut up. Be nice to the mentally ill.

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by Kal875
Be nice to the mentally ill.

Well Well Well, if it isn't Cronie #2. How sweet. Took ya long enough. laughing out loud

Kal875
and here I was trying to help you.

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by Kal875
and here I was trying to help you.

Oh sorry man! I thought that was your way of flirting with DC again...My bad!

Amazon
We get it, you like Lana! LOL

If someone likes Lana they like her, if they don't they don't there is no reason in any of us to fight about it.

The fact is at least 75% of this forum does not like Lana. That's just the way it is. If you like her that's fine. There is no need to be childish. As darkchoco said. She's not going to read this. You'd be better off sending fan mail to her instead.

Kal875
Awww Amazon, you spoil all the fun!, JK, nice job putting an end to the madness.

fostagangsta
O Kal if u wanna fight someone on the net just do it don't f.u.c.k around trying to make it better

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by Amazon

The fact is at least 75% of this forum does not like Lana. .

You just pulling these numbers out of your ass? ....and do I CARE that you are jealous of Kristens hottness? Free country babe....don't like my thread....don't read it. Simple.

Amazon
Okaaaaaaaaaylookaround um... I'm just gonna back out of this thread now. surrender It's starting to insult my intelligence.
Just like Lana!!!!!lol

Kal875
Originally posted by TrueLoveBelieve
You just pulling these numbers out of your ass? ....and do I CARE that you are jealous of Kristens hottness? Free country babe....don't like my thread....don't read it. Simple. Check out the "Is anybody else sick and tired of Lana yet?" thread.

Darkchoco
You might learn some stuff

TrueLoveBelieve
You might learn some stuff

I would think that by now you would have figured out that 'I don't care' what your opinion of her is dude. You and your fab four need to accept that this is an open forum...to anyone...anyone's opinion...and stop attacking everyone who comes into this forum with an opinion different than yours.

But...I really wouldn't expect any less...every forum has a couple trolls.....better you than me. wink

~JP~
I would think that by now you would have figured out that 'I don't care' what your opinion of her is dude.

And I would think by now that you would have figured out the system here in the Smallville section. We dont DO 500 different shipping/character love threads. ONE per character or couple PERIOD.

I honestly think you'd be happier over at SWEET where they live for Clana. And post like fiends about how much they love KK and TW.

http://www.lana-clark.net/

And while it is an open forum it DOES have rules and we'd very much appreciate it if you'd follow them.

Arachnid1
I would think that by now you would have figured out that 'I don't care' what your opinion of her is dude. You and your fab four need to accept that this is an open forum...to anyone...anyone's opinion...and stop attacking everyone who comes into this forum with an opinion different than yours.

But...I really wouldn't expect any less...every forum has a couple trolls.....better you than me. wink

No one is trying to take away your opinion. We don't attack people over it either (well, some of us don't).

I merely debate about facts. I couldn't care less whether somone likes Lana or not. If you like Lana, great, but theirs no point about calling someone a Troll over the net.

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by Arachnid1
).
I merely debate about facts.

Debate??? LMAO laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Troll.

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by ~JP~
And I would think by now that you would have figured out the system here in the Smallville section. We dont DO 500 different shipping/character love threads. ONE per character or couple PERIOD.

I honestly think you'd be happier over at SWEET where they live for Clana. And post like fiends about how much they love KK and TW.

http://www.lana-clark.net/

And while it is an open forum it DOES have rules and we'd very much appreciate it if you'd follow them.

Blah blah blah....Troll.

~JP~
Blah, blah, blah...reported to Rogue. smile Have a happy day!

Darkchoco
YAY

~JP~
Meh put her on ignore until someone can deal with her. Much easier that way. yes

TrueLoveBelieve
Originally posted by ~JP~
Meh put her on ignore until someone can deal with her. Much easier that way. yes

Was that before or after you made a threat to become my worst nightmare?

Arachnid1
Was that before or after you made a threat to become my worst nightmare?

And was that threat before or after you bothered her with a PM you probably sent just to annoy her and get that kind of response anyway?

Amazon
OMG I'm staying out of this.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Amazon
OMG I'm staying out of this.

You know what? Since you seem to be the smartest in all this, I'm following you. I'm not in this crap anymore.

RoguePw25
That would be a wise decision Arachnid1.

This thread is more about the actress, therefore it goes in the Celebrity forum. But it has gotten so far off topic, I'm just closing it down.

As for all of you who are breaking rules by members bashing, please knock it off. These petty fights are annoying. If you have a problem with a member, REPORT them to me please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.