Juggernaut runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Juggernaut runs this gauntlet to see if there is anything that CAN stop him while running in one direction. In each situation...Juggernaut is running at full speed...can the being/object stop his forward momentum?

1. Full powerd punch by Savage Hulk
2. Full powerd punch by Superman
3. Mountain..half a mile thick entirely made of adamantium/vibranium
4. Full powerd punches by Classic Validus and Omega at the same time.
5. Imperiex Prime blast...same blast that obliterated Doomsday

TricksterPriest
The last one is the only thing that might stop him.

carver9
I think that he clears it. Superman took the same blast and he was hurt but it didnt have the same affect that doomsday with took. It just sent superman flying. He wasnt burned to ash or nothing. His body was complete.

Jugs clears this since he durability is >>> supermans.

jollyjim311
Probably Two. If by full power you mean like, compared to his other top punches, Juggs should probably be stopped there.

carver9
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Probably Two. If by full power you mean like, compared to his other top punches, Juggs should probably be stopped there.

Naah, I dont think that superman punch would fase him. He did walk through a full thrown hammer toss by thor when his forcefield was up. He didnt laugh at thor punches and walked through thundersticks punch and he laughed at and walked through captain brittain punch. I know superman is stronger than some of these people but they are all in the 100 ton range and thor is almost as strong as superman and juggernaut laughed at his punched.

He also walked through a god blast. God blast>>>>>superman strongest punch. Do you think that superman punch will make galactus cry out in pain like the god blast did. I havent seen any physical being stop the juggernaut, except war hulk that tripped him and had celestial tech on during the time.

charlemagne9746
I havent seen any physical being stop the juggernaut, except war hulk that tripped him and had celestial tech on during the time.

Except for that Spiderman incident where juggernaut ended up trapped in cement...lol I know it was stupid writing...i was just pointing it out

carver9
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I havent seen any physical being stop the juggernaut, except war hulk that tripped him and had celestial tech on during the time.

Except for that Spiderman incident where juggernaut ended up trapped in cement...lol I know it was stupid writing...i was just pointing it out

Well the cement was wet, so it was impossible to get untrapped from that. Thats why he got loose when the cement became hard.

He clears the list and smiles while doing it.

charlemagne9746
I'd say Imperiex Prime stops him. Imperiex is far more powerful than Cyttorak...the god that Juggernaut draws his power from. With that level of power...Imperiex should be able to stop Juggy.

carver9
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
I'd say Imperiex Prime stops him. Imperiex is far more powerful than Cyttorak...the god that Juggernaut draws his power from. With that level of power...Imperiex should be able to stop Juggy.

Yeah i believe imperex can to but the poster said that its the same blast that took doomsday out. I dont think that thats enough power to stop or down the juggernaut.

guy222

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.