This Is It!!!! At World's End!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
today is the day we've all been waiting for!

for some, it's later.. or tomorrow... i dunno...

but today is At World's End first showing in the Philippines!!!!!!!!!

I still have to wait for the weekend though to watch it, but today is the day! woohoo! Happy Dance

ivebeendepped43
u mean it comes ou the 23rd there? or is it already the 24th there?

JaehSkywalker
comes out 23 here.. happy

vader sith
sad im jelous i got to wait till tomorrow for it to come out but i am going to watch it 2moz aswell

AudioHeart
Today is the 23rd here but in Australia IT COMES OUT TOMORROW!!! *SCREAMS* rolling on floor laughing eek! eek! Happy Dance happy

ivebeendepped43
LUCKYY!! IM GOING INSANE HERE!! I WANT TO HEAR NOTHING ABOUT THE MOVIE, OK? NOTHING!!!! i want it to be a huge surprise, even if it sux. which it wont cuz it has Johnny in it

InYourFace
I SAW IT!

It was awesome!!!

You won't be disappointed, maybe only sparrabeth fans

pyratequeen
WHAT HAPPENS?!?!?!?!? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

InYourFace
You really want to know?

Um.....it starts in sigapore, jack's entrance was awsome and funny, *my brain is a lottle empty about next parts*, um , you will find out something about tia dalma, Will and elizabeth will get married, will gets killed and becomes the captain of the flying duchman, um...... and you will see something veeery interesting after the credits so don't leave!

(that's all i'm telling you)

tia dalma
It comes out tomorrow here aswell. I can't wait Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rock

I was so annoyed this morning, I was watching this critic talk about the movie and he said......

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ....
........I'm giving you the chance to turn away now.

Right!
He said that it was 3 hours of "boring, dark film. It has too many useless plotlines and the only good part is where davy and his lover meet."

mad mad mad mad
Skank! i'm still gonna watch it though
3 hours of pirates. love
I have like 21hrs still.
I'm really excited WOO! eek!

Arachnid1
Yes!!! POTC FTW!!!!!!

tia dalma
AAH! jawdrop InYourFace PLEASE!!!! pm me what happens. pray

InYourFace
I'm not good at telling like that...
You can ask me something and I will answer big grin

IheartPocky
Originally posted by tia dalma
It comes out tomorrow here aswell. I can't wait Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rock

I was so annoyed this morning, I was watching this critic talk about the movie and he said......

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW ....
........I'm giving you the chance to turn away now.

Right!
He said that it was 3 hours of "boring, dark film. It has too many useless plotlines and the only good part is where davy and his lover meet."

mad mad mad mad
Skank! i'm still gonna watch it though
3 hours of pirates. love
I have like 21hrs still.
I'm really excited WOO! eek!

They liked the part when Davy and his lover meet? This proves my siggy mwhahahaha but im sure it actually is a good scene smile

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by InYourFace
I SAW IT!

It was awesome!!!

You won't be disappointed, maybe only sparrabeth fans YOU SPOILED IT!! GAH!! MORE DISAPPOINTMENT!! MY G*D WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING?! theres this girl that used to be my friend and she THINKSshe still is, but i h8 her! now today i just found out that shes going to the EXACT same theater at the EXACT same time as me to see the movie! and shes gonna want to sit with me!! i dont even wanna see it this morning. u saw how crazy i was earlier, now subtract that excitemant by 1,000. thats how i feel now. now im even MORE depressed!!! F*CK DISNEY AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR NON-SPARRABETH MOMENTS! LIKE GORE! AND JERRY! AND TED AND TERRY! AND........H*LL, F*CK KEIRA TOO!!! *sigh* i need the stress thread now too....

IheartPocky
maybe they'll have different rooms and you can sit in a different one.

ivebeendepped43
theres only one room....i need to change my siggy, im sorry.

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by InYourFace
I SAW IT!

It was awesome!!!

You won't be disappointed, maybe only sparrabeth fans

I KNOW!!!!

I SAW IT FIRST SESSION IN AUSTRALIA!! IM SEEIN IT $ A FRIENDS BDAY AND WITH MUM AGAIN!!!! ITS AWE-SOME!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.