Transformers vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Transformers
Optimus Prime
Ultra Magus
Rodimus Prime
Alpha Trion
Grimlock
Slag
Sludge
Snarl
Swoop
Fortress Maximus
Omega Supreme

grey fox
Transformers get horribly slaughtered unless Prime can open the Matrix.

golem370
Each one of these transformers are Class 100 strength most have power laser canons. Omega Supreme can lift 300,000 tons with one arm

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
Each one of these transformers are Class 100 strength most have power laser canons. Omega Supreme can lift 300,000 tons with one arm

And ?

Their still robots whom run on energy. Energy which can be siphoned off by Trant.

golem370
Valid point. But they are powerful and they're all of them.

grey fox
Valid point. But they are powerful and they're all of them.

...again ; and ?

Tyrant set's his PC to wide-beam and turns them all to lead.

golem370
Omega Supreme has a targeting sensor that can target from up to 3 miles away.

janus77
Tyrant should be able to wipe them out from a light year away.
Surfer would annihilate the lot of them. Tyrant would do the same, only with greater ease.

lando005
Originally posted by janus77
Tyrant should be able to wipe them out from a light year away.
Surfer would annihilate the lot of them. Tyrant would do the same, only with greater ease. agreed the only ones who really have a chance here are alpha trion and the primes and that's only because they can access the power of the matirx

Scoobless
Prime: "Tyrant must be stopped"

*cue the music*

Prime runs him over!

golem370
Omega Supreme would do good to. He is my favorite sad

lando005
Omega Supreme would do good to. He is my favorite sad opponent superior......outcome unlikely

janus77
Omega Supreme would do good to. He is my favorite sad
thing is, none of the transformers can compete with regular X-men, nevermind Galactus' creations.

none of these guys, without full access to the Matrix, has the range of attack, the power output - planet/solar system/galaxy destroying force - or distance attacks - any herald/Tyrant could effectively destroy an opponent from a light year away because they can see and target them from that distance (and further).

it's just not comparable, in terms of power/speed/versatility.

Newjak
thing is, none of the transformers can compete with regular X-men, nevermind Galactus' creations.

none of these guys, without full access to the Matrix, has the range of attack, the power output - planet/solar system/galaxy destroying force - or distance attacks - any herald/Tyrant could effectively destroy an opponent from a light year away because they can see and target them from that distance (and further).

it's just not comparable, in terms of power/speed/versatility. You obviously don't know the transformers no expression

janus77
Originally posted by Newjak
You obviously don't know the transformers no expression
not their present or recent incarnations, but their classic/original versions.

lost interest as I grew up.

Newjak
not their present or recent incarnations, but their classic/original versions.

lost interest as I grew up. Are you talking about the cartoons or the comics because in the comics some of the transformers were ridiculous.

janus77
I used to read the comics, as well as watch the cartoons. there wasn't that big a difference, as far as I recall.

but then, Marvel UK rolled their own, so maybe it was somewhat different.

as far as I remember, the TFs aren't capable of zipping round the universe on their own, instead having to use Astrotrain and other such transport. they aren't all that powerful either. their fights causing a planet to bust only if the mass of the Decepticons and Autobots are fighting.

whereas a casual flick of Tyrant's wrist should result in a planet destroying output of force. and of course, Surfer destroys planets with but a thought.

what's the power output of the TFs?

Mider999
surfer destroys planets with but a thought now he's ganthet level? Hmm people on here usually say galvatron would decimate someone like godzilla cause his canon draws on the power of a black hole or something so what level does that make him exactly.

Stupid Rookie
Transformers are being very underrated here. Tyrant's powerset happens to be very geared towards this type of combat, but still, to say that Fortress Maximus would just be destroyed is insane.

Comic transformers are vastly superior to movie or cartoon transformers, and planet destroying blasts are not unheard of.

grey fox
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Transformers are being very underrated here. Tyrant's powerset happens to be very geared towards this type of combat, but still, to say that Fortress Maximus would just be destroyed is insane.

Comic transformers are vastly superior to movie or cartoon transformers, and planet destroying blasts are not unheard of.

OP : Transform and roll ooooouuuuutttt.......

Tyrant : *Finishes Energy Drain* NEXT !

Galvaclaw
Yes they are. Unless it's from primus or Unicron. If not lets see some scans.

Stupid Rookie
I honestly have no scans, and didn't see any on the forum either. Galvatron can ceratinly blow up a planet, as can Megatron (admittedly depending on the size)

Tyrant can win this if he is able to drain energy fast enough, but Fortress Maximus and Omega Supreme are incrediably strong, I mean basically Omega takes on 20 decepticons regularly. His mission is to be the last one standing. I can't remember too many FM fights, but he is basially the most respected guy in the autobots. Then you have all their leaders, and the Dino-bots. I mean their weapons could arguable be effective (I am not sure if a energy bland would cut Tyrany or if he would drain it) but the dinos could literally eat Tyrant.

janus77
Tyrant doesn't need to do something as long as draining energy. although that would be a 100% guaranteed clean win.

he'd just blast them out of existence for their presumptuousness. Transformers versus a creation of Galactus? no

illadelph12
Grimlock may cause Tyrant an aneurysm trying to decipher what the hell he's talking about.

Me Hasbro ftw. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.