Darkseid at his most powerful vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Used the search. Didn't see it.
How does this go?

1. Hungry Galactus
2. Well fed Galactus

Oh and when I say DS at his most powerful I mean when he is written by someone that wont Job to Supe. Nothing extra though.

janus77
Galactus. under both any and all conditions.

Kutulu
Galactus.

tdawg14
Darkseid has no chance at any time vs. the Big G

Caps Conscience
Well thanks for clearing that up.

His Airness
Galactus 10/10

Goddess Kali
Galactus ftw

spawnwest
it depends on the situation...darkseid seems to mastermind all of his attacks....if darkseid planned his attack well he would probably wait until galactus hungers out or try to make galactus chase him through different demensions and then it might be an interesting fight

if it was an unplanned fight galactus would win

besides using the o beams will be interesting to see how darkseid would use his energy manipulation or reality manipulation in the fight

but it'll probably end up being a boring fight....galactus taking him out with one blast or a never ending strategic hit and run strategy by darkseid

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
How does this go?

1. Hungry Galactus
2. Well fed Galactus

Oh and when I say DS at his most powerful I mean when he is written by someone that wont Job to Supe. Nothing extra though.

Darkseid can't beat Superman.

Galactus wins any time (100/100).

Photon009
Galactus wins every single time. Darkseid has no chance whatsoever, even against a hungry Galactus.

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
How does this go?

1. Hungry Galactus
2. Well fed Galactus

Teh Big G

TricksterPriest
Darkseid can beat a hungry Galactus. But he will lose to a well-fed one.

Mider999
what did his creator say how strong is darkseid according to his creatre he said a hungry galactus right.

I think that big G would win but he'd be hurting.

Nikkolas
Darkseid loses to any non-starving version of Galactus. Even a very hungry one.

Superherovandal
no he won't his creator never said he was as strong as a very weak Galactus. He said they were equals. The guy prolly would lose to normal G but not a hungry one.

UniOmni
It all depends on how they're being written currently, not what they were supposed to be from conception.

Darkseid loses against hungry and fed Galactus.

Xplosive
Well, DS at his most powerful was at Pre-Crisis, who would give a FP Galactus the battle of his life.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Xplosive
Well, DS at his most powerful was at Pre-Crisis, who would give a FP Galactus the battle of his life.

True. And actually DS at his most powerful was the one who was the younger of the Great Darkness Saga Darkseid. The younger version in the story was shown to be more powerful in that DS had dwindled in power. And that was post crisis.

the Darkone
No version of Darkseid can beat Galactus, even the great darkness saga Darkseid is still not powerful enough to f**k with a force of nature. A hungry Galactus punked Darkseid on his own planet, kriby said that out of spite that Galactus and Darkseid are equals, when he and Marvel had a fall out. Darkseid has not shown he ison Galactus or abstract level at all.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
No version of Darkseid can beat Galactus, even the great darkness saga Darkseid is still not powerful enough to f**k with a force of nature. A hungry Galactus punked Darkseid on his own planet, kriby said that out of spite that Galactus and Darkseid are equals, when he and Marvel had a fall out. Darkseid has not shown he ison Galactus or abstract level at all.

And what has Galactus done to be really sure he would defeat Pre-C Darkseid.

Being mention to be on par with abstract level isn't enough, those were only words.
Pre-C DS was mentioned to be equal to FP Galactus by Kirby.

I am not sure who would win the fight.

Originally posted by the Darkone
A hungry Galactus punked Darkseid on his own planet

Not a canon. Logan defeated Lobo in crossover, not a canon.

quanchi112
galactus crushes any version of darksied with ease as he did in the noncanon croossover but lets face it it takes a lot to take galactus down and hey supeman puffed up darkseids face in a one on one calsh with no help

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
galactus crushes any version of darksied with ease as he did in the noncanon croossover but lets face it it takes a lot to take galactus down and hey supeman puffed up darkseids face in a one on one calsh with no help

Galactus w/ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.