Spectre vs Dr. Strange (classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Who wins?

Priest
Ok all this uber strange business must stop.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Priest
Ok all this uber strange business must stop.

Who said any thing about being Ubber. People stated that he was alot more powerful before he was downgraded so I wanted make a thread to see powerful he really was.

Priest
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Who said any thing about being Ubber. People stated that he was alot more powerful before he was downgraded so I wanted make a thread to see powerful he really was.
Hmm ur not gonna get a accurate estimation of his power by putting him against Spectre What the f**k?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Priest
Hmm ur not gonna get a accurate estimation of his power by putting him against Spectre What the f**k?

I don't see why not Dr. Fate has fought him and does ik before he losses. The general concensus is that Strange beats Fate. So this match up seemed logical. I guess not according to you.

guy222
Who wins?

Spectre=LT

Spectre FTW

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by guy222
Spectre=LT

Spectre FTW
No, Spectre tapped into the Logoz equal's the Living Tribunal.
Spectre alone otherwise only a mid cosmic who have had trouble with the likes of Dr. Fate, Emperor Joker, Captain Marvel and the Anti-Monitor, Ion (well he didn't really fought, but still pissed of Hal Spectre pretty bad)
While the Living Tribunal is only second to The-One-Above-All.
Going by Amalgam logic like you do, you have to understand that Spectre must have been tapped into the Logoz, he was omniscient for instance--and could predict, along with the Living Tribunal, the outcome of their action's.

Spectre hostless would probably have major dificulities with dr. Strange, but in the end he would prevail, after all, DC have by nature more powerful magic than Marvel, while Marvel have greater reality altering powers, for instance power cosmic.

Estacado
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Spectre alone otherwise only a mid cosmic who have had trouble with the likes of Dr. Fate, Emperor Joker, Captain Marvel and the Anti-Monitor, Ion (well he didn't really fought, but still pissed of Hal Spectre pretty bad)
Going by Amalgam logic like you do, you have to understand that Spectre must have been tapped into the Logoz, he was omniscient for instance--and could predict, along with the Living Tribunal, the outcome of their action's.

Spectre hostless would probably have major dificulities with dr. Strange, but in the end he would prevail, after all, DC have by nature more powerful magic than Marvel, while Marvel have greater reality altering powers, for instance power cosmic.
huh

guy222

I know LT is second to his boss

Spectre=LT IMO

Juntai

Spectre hostless would probably have major dificulities with dr. Strange, but in the end he would prevail, after all, DC have by nature more powerful magic than Marvel, while Marvel have greater reality altering powers, for instance power cosmic. Read the comics you write about. I don't know how often I see you misrepresenting information, especially about this character.

Amalgam comics - 1996.
Logoz introduced Spectre volume 4, started in 2001. Introduced in issue, 4.

Thanos_THOTU
Then tell m, Juntai. Do you belive that Spectre is the eqalment and counterpart of the Living Tribunal?

Supreme being
Then tell m, Juntai. Do you belive that Spectre is the eqalment and counterpart of the Living Tribunal?

confused eqalment??? And although your question isn't directed at me yes i do think spectre is equal to the Living Tribunal.

Juntai
Spectre looks at Strange, he turns to dust.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Supreme being
confused eqalment??? And although your question isn't directed at me yes i do think spectre is equal to the Living Tribunal.
So the Anti-Monitor at its peak would literally kick the yellow color out of the Living Tribunal?

Juntai
Then tell m, Juntai. Do you belive that Spectre is the eqalment and counterpart of the Living Tribunal? I don't know what eqalment means.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Supreme being

Then why is Dr. Fate giving him problems when they fight. There shouldn't even be a fight.

Juntai
So the Anti-Monitor at its peak would literally kick the yellow color out of the Living Tribunal? That was before Spectres retcon. And Spectre won that fight.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Juntai
I don't know what eqalment means.
For the love of G* it's a typo, you're just being an ass.

Thanos_THOTU
That was before Spectres retcon. And Spectre won that fight.
Well, he didn't take it alone, and he wouldent have won if he were on his own.

Galan007
Read the comics you write about. I don't know how often I see you misrepresenting information, especially about this character. Extremely Co-signed.

His Airness
Spectre easily. The hype train that is Stephen Strange is getting ridiculous.

Caps Conscience
Then why is Dr. Fate giving him problems when they fight. There shouldn't even be a fight.

...................................................................................................

Juntai
................................................................................................... What comic are you refering to?

Mider999
i thought that when spectre fought antimonitor he didnt wanna kill him because if he did it would kill heros and thats why he didnt take him out.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mider999
i thought that when spectre fought antimonitor he didnt wanna kill him because if he did it would kill heros and thats why he didnt take him out.
Pft, Supergirl almost killed AM.

Juntai
Pft, Supergirl almost killed AM. Pft, when Spectre fought Anti-Monitor, and when Supergirl fought Anti-Monitor, it was two different events.

That's like a street thug gave Hank Hall/Hawk a good fight.
But as Extant, Hank Hall Annihilated the entire JSA like he was fighting 3 year olds, and was helping break down entire timelines.

Galan007
Pft, Supergirl almost killed AM. My God.

I understand what AM said, but consider a few things here...

1.) It was an enraged PC Supergirl that cracked AM's shell.

2.) DC was loosing a beloved character, ? no

3.) How could AM have "nearly been killed", if he was not only able to survive in a pure energy form afterwards, but also able to easily form a new shell around himself a few pages later? erm

My point being...

If you think outside the box, Supergirl didn't really almost kill AM.doped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.