Battle Royal!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Battle to the Death!!!!!!! mad

Team 1:
Capt - Pofesser X
Hulk(Any), Superman(Pre-Crisis), Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange

Vs.

Team 2:
Capt - Magneto
Fantastic 4, Parallax, X-men(Storm, Logan, Jean Grey/Movie Pheinox, Cyclops, Ice Man) - all full powered, Capt Marvel, Air Walker -marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/airwalker.htm

Please remember that this is a fight to the death. Heads must roll!! rolling on floor laughing Both teams have one full year to prepare!! Let the Debating BEGIN!!!! cool

guy222
Originally posted by Hitman911
Battle to the Death!!!!!!! mad

Team 1:
Capt - Pofesser X
Hulk(Any), Superman(Pre-Crisis), Silver Surfer, Thor, Dr. Strange

Vs.

Team 2:
Capt - Magneto
Fantastic 4, Parallax, X-men(Storm, Logan, Jean Grey/Movie Pheinox, Cyclops, Ice Man) - all full powered, Capt Marvel, Air Walker -marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/airwalker.htm

Please remember that this is a fight to the death. Heads must roll!! rolling on floor laughing Both teams have one full year to prepare!! Let the Debating BEGIN!!!! cool

Welcome smile

Phoenix Force FTW

starlock
i will take team two for the win

Hitman911
Originally posted by guy222
Welcome smile

Phoenix Force FTW

It's hard to say because there is 1 year prep and you have the great minds of Prof X, Surfer, and Dr. Strange. And I said Movie Phoenix...Who was killed be Logan!?!?!? laughing out loud

With mindless Hulk and Pre-Crisis Supes actually trying to kill.....
Surfer could open up a black hole..... Prof and Dr could take over their minds and make them kill each other.... rolling on floor laughing

guy222
It's hard to say because there is 1 year prep and you have the great minds of Prof X, Surfer, and Dr. Strange. And I said Movie Phoenix...Who was killed be Logan!?!?!? laughing out loud

With mindless Hulk and Pre-Crisis Supes actually trying to kill.....
Surfer could open up a black hole..... Prof and Dr could take over their minds and make them kill each other.... rolling on floor laughing

I still like PF FTW

I like the movie

Hitman911
Strange solos them with a year prep!!!

Jebus reborn
Battle royal!!

Parallax? Not much of a battle...

Hitman911
Brains will always beat brawn with a year prep!!!

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Battle royal!!

Parallax? Not much of a battle...

agreed...Parallax solos the field.

Symmetric Chaos
Brains will always beat brawn with a year prep!!!

So Parallax erases time itself.

Again.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So Parallax erases time itself.

Again. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.