4th Age Spawn vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
who would win???

Mider999
im not saying who wins cause i just dont freaking know ok?

godspawn is equal to image god and satan

they can create pocket dimensions

armies of hellspawn and angel and you know how strong those are amazingly strong they can easily destroy these armies with one swift move.

he can stop time he did so when he was a skyfather level being he probably can do more now

he recreated the earth after destroying it which in itself is a myriad of universes.

recently galactus

owned the annihilation wave and destroyed star systems effortlessly and he was weak at this time. He also suppose to be above order and chaos in a new handbook or perhaps the heralds comics that came out after annihilation.

Thanos_THOTU
Spawn becomes Galactus' sex slave, yeah, it's just that much of an ownage.

Mider999
thanos dont talk crap if you dont even know what your talking about ok? and you dont thanks.

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah, where ever was it stated that each God and Satan had their own dimension, please enlighten me.
You're nothing but a biased Image fan trying to make them look big, Spawn's prime feature creating a world, a single planet.

Galactus destroys galaxies in whim's.

spawnwest
I'm not just an Image fan, I'm a comic book fan. And since this is the Comic Book Verus forum I thought I asked.

And what the hell are you talking about

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by spawnwest
I'm not just an Image fan, I'm a comic book fan. And since this is the Comic Book Verus forum I thought I asked.

And what the hell are you talking about
I was refering to M999

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.