NAFTA Trans Super High-Way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar

Evil Dead
and the point?

that gets us one step closer to a N. American union......bringing us one step closer to the goal all nations should be working to achieve, a one world government.......a place without Chinese, Americans, British, Iraqis...and in there place, human beings.

what can you conspiracy nuts possibly come up with to put a negative spin on this?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Evil Dead
and the point?

that gets us one step closer to a N. American union......bringing us one step closer to the goal all nations should be working to achieve, a one world government.......

The North American Union is already announce, the capitol will be in Atlanta. The Trans High-way is just one part of it. It doesn't matter to you though, you support Globalization.

4UpJnQ_NPlU
T74VA3xU0EA

Deano
a one world government wound be great evil dead. if it were done with good intentions. but starting global wars is not a nice way to scare people into accepting one is it? psychopaths controlling us is not a good idea

Mr Parker
I live right here in kansas city and people here are outraged in up in arms about it and everytime they try and talk to their senators about it,they are given the same old answer which is-theres nothing like that going on here. or we dont know nothing about that.yeah right.they're lying their asses off like all politicians do.

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Deano
a one world government wound be great evil dead. if it were done with good intentions. but starting global wars is not a nice way to scare people into accepting one is it? psychopaths controlling us is not a good idea

I'm to the point now where I think the ends justify the means. no amount of human lives is more important than the future of our planet and every single human life to be born on it in the future. If a war were to occur that resulted in 2 billion deaths........yet resulted in one peaceful society to govern the entire planet, I think it's a fair trade off. 1/3 of the world's population gone ....yet securing peace for the remaining 2/3 and the hundreds of billions of lives that will be born on this planet in the next billion years. The wonders mankind could achieve it would only stop fighting with itself over silly differences in ideology and superstitions.

The middle-east is a perfect example. Those nations have been at war with each other since man first stepped out of caves, drew a line in the sand and said, "this is my spot". I think the rest of the world's population would be better off if the super-powers would come together and agree to give them an ultimatem. Either get along and form a peaceful union with each other....with zero tolerance toward violence and agression.....or nuke the entire region into one big ass glass parking lot.

I'm beginning to tire of this constant pettiness of all societies on this planet. Think how much better life would be without crime of any kind in the society you live in. I would suggest the following policy be adopted by every society on earth:

There are only two categories of criminal offenses, major and minor. Major includes murder, assault, rape, burglary, etc. while minor includes non-violent offenses like drug possession. The penalty for a major offense, death. The penalty for a minor offense, 2 years in prison. Any person committing a minor offense more than twice is put to death. Three strikes and you're out. If a person can not live peacefully in a society they shouldn't live at all. You have to throw away the bad apples to save the rest of the bushel. I view the human race the same. It's not that hard to obey the rules of a society. I'll turn 28 years old in 3 weeks.......and have never had so much as a speeding ticket.

Crime would be almost extinct in all societies on our planet.....as the people who commit those crimes would be extinct. That is a good first step. This world is turning into a shithole. It's not just wars between nations.......it's wars between neighbors. You've got Muslims suicide bombing non-muslims because they don't share the same silly superstitions.........but you've also got wastes of flesh shooting strangers 2 blocks from their house to steal their shoes or take the $4 out of their wallet.

Something huge needs to happen in the next few years or we won't have a world to worry about protecting from politicians or "evil gubberment" a few hundred years from now. If it takes discarding half the human population to save the other half........got to get rid of the bad apples to save the rest. I know you live in the UK Deano, I'm unaware of the state of crime there. Here in the US it's rampant. Prison's overflowing........hundreds upon hundreds of murders in all of major cities per year. I think this entire planet needs a good cleansing.

Magee
You believe some one should be sentenced to death for possession of drugs? The middle east is nothing to do with the western world, we need to leave them alone and let them do their thing as it has sweet fuk all to do with anyone but the countries involved in that region, let them blow them selves up. Its all well and good saying kill the bad apples and I agree with the major crimes but death sentences because of drug possession is stupid, where do we draw the line? Do we start killing people for speaking there mind? For not doing as the government wants them to do? Would we have to execute everyone who breaks the speed limit? What about culpable homicide (manslaughter), you think its fair some one should have their life taken for some thing they didn't do intentionally? Your ideas for a better world are rather under thought about and scary.

Deano
yeh i agree. very scary.

death for possesion of marijuana. a drug that grows naturally on our planet.

nah thats not a world i would care to live in

Evil Dead
for those of you with less than stellar reading skills........allow me to quote myself:

as for the middle-east........every single nation on this planet has something to do with other nations. With the global community trading goods/services with another combined with the fact that any person or group of people can travel anywhere in the world within 24 hours via global transportation aswell as the fact that global media from any nation on earth can influence the people of any other nation on earth............they sure as shit hold sway over the rest of the world.

so......you're saying every nation on earth cut all ties....economical, media, aid, etc. with the middle east region and allow them to all starve to death? That works for me......... I don't think oil and sand have enough nutrients to sustain the hundreds upon hundreds of millions of people living in the region. Maybe having to come together to find a source of nutrition great enough to sustain their collective populations will lead to a new age of peace in the region........but I wouldn't count on it. You'd merely have malnutritioned Israelis fighting with malnutritioned Palestinians until every person on both side starved to death.

Emperor Ashtar
It's obvious the Evil Dead supports a New World Order.

for those of you with less than stellar reading skills........allow me to quote myself:

But, you clearly advocated that someone be put to death if he commits a minor crime twice.

Bicnarok
Just hope they have an unlimited speed limit on the highway like in Germany so folk can get from a to b fast. And have some fun with thier big carssmile

Evil Dead
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
It's obvious the Evil Dead supports a New World Order.

But, you clearly advocated that someone be put to death if he commits a minor crime twice.

more than twice.......which is three times.

after committing a crime three times, the penalty is not about the crime itself.........the penalty is for the person showing that they flat out refuse to live by the laws of civilized society.......just as a person who commits murder 1 time shows. If a person refuses to live in a civilized society, peacefully with others.......they should be cut out like a cancer.

ps. explain new world order........wasn't that a wrestling group?

I'm all for a one world government. It should be the goal of all mankind, to come together in peace as one group of people........not nations, not races........one planet, one species.....human.

Emperor Ashtar
more than twice.......which is three times.

after committing a crime three times, the penalty is not about the crime itself.........the penalty is for the person showing that they flat out refuse to live by the laws of civilized society.......just as a person who commits murder 1 time shows. If a person refuses to live in a civilized society, peacefully with others.......they should be cut out like a cancer.

ps. explain new world order........wasn't that a wrestling group?

I'm all for a one world government. It should be the goal of all mankind, to come together in peace as one group of people........not nations, not races........one planet, one species.....human.

Then your wish seems to be coming true, and there's nothing more to be said.

Mr Parker
its funny,for years here in kansas city,the congressmen and senators when you would ask them about this superhighway,they would say_huh,we dont know anything about that,we have never heard of that? But guess what? NOW they are acknowledging it that the NAFTA highway is indeed for real because people were asking them how come they have been getting all these funds they were getting and what was it for? and after two years of denying it,they have NOW admitted it and have acknowledged the super highway. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.