Which character has the best decorating skills?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so my brother just bought a house and i was just wondering i'f we where living in the dc or marvel universe which character should we call to help us decorate the place...
I mean i'f i look at the manson of the ultimate X-men it's pretty clear a gay person did the decorating no straight guy could do such a good job a tremandous differents with the baxter building ....That obviously been decorated by a straight guy...........On crack laughing

But anyways which comic character has the best decorating skills?

Discus!!!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
Riddler
UltXmen's costume designer
Batman
Kryptonians
MoleMan

TricksterPriest
Thanos. He's not gay, but the man has style. He rides his own battle throne to fights. He basically has a mobile pimp chair. cool

Dr. Doom would do well, but he's probably out of most people's price range. stick out tongue

Juntai
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos. He's not gay, but the man has style. He rides his own battle throne to fights. He basically has a mobile pimp chair. cool

Dr. Doom would do well, but he's probably out of most people's price range. stick out tongue He stole the idea from Metron. Who has a far better chair anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.