Ken Masters vs Ash Crimson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
There are some things one shouldn't do.

One of them is attacking the wife of a certain Pan-American champion while looking for a powerful relic which can help in controlling Orochi.

Someone should have given Ash Crimson that memo.

Ash finds that the sacred mirror and stripping Iori Yagami of his Orochi powers wasn't enough. He then learns of a ancient pendant which can increase the power of the Orochi seal, once broken.

However, that pendant is currently around the neck of Eliza Masters, wife of Ansatsuken disciple and Pan-American champion Ken Masters.

Only caring about breaking the Orochi seal, he makes his move against Eliza while Team Ansatsuken is competing in the tournament (luckily, Ryu was first, leaving Ken fresh).

Eliza suffered a mild burn and was about to suffer worse when Ken saves the day. Ash turns around, and gets a closeup of Ken's foot. Ash is knocked back, and Ken tends to his wife.

Seeing that Eliza is tended to by Ryu, Ken confronts Ash.

"You attacked my wife," Ken declares, irate.

Ash smirks. "Your wife has something that I want. And after I beat the hell out of you in front of her, I will take it."

Ken balls his hands into fists. "You picked the wrong wife to mess with, as well as the wrong husband."

Ken plans on using Ash as his pratice dummy for his new super move: the Kuzuryuu Reppa (his move from SvC Chaos as Violent Ken). But Ash is someone who is not to be underestimated.

This is not the Ken Masters we know. Hell hath no fury like a husband protecting his wife and he is going to make Ash suffer.

TricksterPriest
Unfortunately, if Ash really has Iori's powers, then Ken's gonna lose.

Emperor Ashtar
Ash wins, his flames are too hot to handle.

brainchild81
This seems to be a all out/not fawking around anymore/V.Ken thing though. This is a Ken that seems to be willing to "go beyond victory". He said this isn't the Ken we know. Power wise Ash is pretty damn tough. Skill-wise may be something different. If Ken is @ Violent levels, He'll win

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Unfortunately, if Ash really has Iori's powers, then Ken's gonna lose.

Fortunately, in this match, both men are at their normal levels, which means no use of Iori's flames for Ash.

Sado22
it still doesn't change squat. powerwise, Ash took out Orochi Iori who was destroying the cast of KoF97 and is almost as strong as Geonitz. Ash is another "boss" character that just happens to be in the regular cast.
Ash annihilates the coolest SF character.........such a damn shame.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
I see you still overplay that feat.

Wasn't Iori WEAKENED before he was fighting Ash? Oh yeah, thats right, Ash cherrypicked him...

brainchild81
Big time

shin_remy
Ken will give him a Shoryuken and sends poor Ash crying back to his mommy laughing stick out tongue

Sado22
............yeah, and yet it took the WHOLE cast of KoF97 to put down this weakened Iori. please.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Ash wins, nowhere does it say he was weakened. That's just brainy trying to make Iori's defeat worst then it is.

2D_MASTER
Violent Ken, all the way.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ash wins, nowhere does it say he was weakened. That's just brainy trying to make Iori's defeat worst then it is. smileHow could he not be weakened after fighting the others? He damn sure wasn't fresh emp mane. Someone else said something about him not getting some kind of boost this time also, if that's true, he was even weaker. Are you saying Ash didn't cherrypick him? That Ash beat Iori in a fair & square?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
smileHow could he not be weakened after fighting the others? He damn sure wasn't fresh emp mane. Someone else said something about him not getting some kind of boost this time also, if that's true, he was even weaker. Are you saying Ash didn't cherrypick him? That Ash beat Iori in a fair & square?

The way you put it is like he was maxed out from fighting Shingo & Kyo. Orochi Iori fought an entire cast straight without being fatigued,Yet, is maxed out by 2 cats one of which contains Shingo?

And, as for that "boost" argument, you have any proof for that mane? smile

brainchild81
smileNope mane. I think it was TP that said it.
Iori didn't beat said cast, he still lost. Fatigue was likely an issue. I've not heard of him being indefatigable. Also, didn't he fight more people before he fu*ked up Kyo & the mighty Shingo? Point still remains that Ash didn't give Iori a fair one & he did it w/good reason.

Emperor Ashtar
smileNope mane. I think it was TP that said it.
Iori didn't beat said cast, he still lost. Fatigue was likely an issue. I've not heard of him being indefatigable. Also, didn't he fight more people before he fu*ked up Kyo & the mighty Shingo? Point still remains that Ash didn't give Iori a fair one & he did it w/good reason.

So, Ash wasn't tred as well from fighting in the tourney?
Your overhyping this fatgiue claim, nowhere doeds it say he was tired. For all we know, he could have beaten Kyo easily.

brainchild81
We've no idea of who Ash fought. Iori seems to have fought Magaki & a few others. We do know he beat on Kyo & Shingo @the very least. Are you saying Ash beat Iori & a fair & square?

Emperor Ashtar
Are you saying Ash beat Iori & a fair & square?

Yep smile

brainchild81
laughing No you're not.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Sado22
............yeah, and yet it took the WHOLE cast of KoF97 to put down this weakened Iori. please.

~Sado

Iori wasn'tt weakened at all in 97... don't confuse yourself now...

Ash beat on a weakened and tired Riot Iori, thats the difference.

Sado22
lets get the facts right first:

-iori, kyo and shingo were fighting magaki.
-Iori loses it and becomes Orochi Iori.
-Iori attacks Kyo and Shingo. from the looks of it, Iori wasn't tired. he was in riot mode and grinning while Kyo was facedown on the ground covered in blood. all seems to point that in fact the fight was fairly one sided.
-Ash appears and takes Iori head on.
-Ash wins.

a few years prior to this, Orochi Iori took on the entire cast of KoF97 and was finally subdued after a long time...with joint efforts by the likes of Kyo, Terry, Ryo, Kim, Athena and other powerful fighters. and still it took a long time for them to do so.
flash forward and we have Kyo and his incompetent dickweed of a student Shingo. All points to how, in fact, Iori was far from fatigued.

also the concept of fatigue is vague in games. most of the time, even right after fighting some freaking boss or soemthing, they always seem to be 100% for the next fight............unless its MENTIONED otherwise. this is what i mean by "trying to see a logical explanation in something that is not about logic to begin with".

before anyone says anything about Magaki, firstly i don't remember 100% if it was Kyo's team that reached him or did this Iori going Orochi happen while the semis between the two teams (ash team and kyo team) was going on. seems to me that it was the later, as it would explain how Ash just happend to come out of nowhere and face Iori. i think kyo's team fought Ash's, Iori went riot, Ash and team went on to face magaki, while Iori was pummelling Kyo and shingo, Ash returns and defeats Iori.

either case, Iori was far from cherrypicked. Ash is powerful, going so far as to burn the whole city of SouthTown only so he could toy around with Kyo. No hope for Ken, as much as i like him. Ken is destroyedsad

~Sado

Who else?
I'm diggin the 4th option. Although, Ken would Philadelphia Cream Cheese Ash. Even with the Iori flame, why would that make a difference? It may help, but I don't see it totally turning the tide of the fight, IMO. Kens up there with Ryu, is Ash?

brainchild81
I doubt it. & burning a city is nowhere near as impressive as Sado seems to think it is. More of an a$$hole feat than a power feat. The least powerful flame users could pull that off w/ease. Any arsonist could set shit on fire. & it still looks to me like Ash cherrypicked Iori like a mofo. I'm usually pretty good on interpreting what the writers are trying to express in fights(I was right on Batman/Cap)Anybody got an English translation of everything said in those endings?

Who else?
Yeah, for all we know it could've taken several weeks to set the city a blaze. It most likely did.

brainchild81
Give me a bus pass, matches & lighter fluid. I'll burn a city down in 24hrs. If Ash did some WHOOSH & the whole F'N city is on fire thing, then I'd see why Sado's so amazed by it.

Who else?
Give me a bus pass, matches & lighter fluid. I'll burn a city down in 24hrs. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sado22
Ash burnt the city with his power, you t!t! mad
you could burn the city, brainy, but you'll need to get off the couch first!
and we all know that you can't even get off the couch and light a candle!

~Sado

Charlotte DeBel
As much as I loathe Ass Creamasson. he wins. Setting city in fire wasn't that impressive, extinguishing them after the job was done was a nice feat...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Sado22
Ash burnt the city with his power, you t!t! mad
laughing T!t? That's a new one. Read my earlier post about that feat. You seem to be the only person having an orgasm about it. Every post is like "OMFG, He set a city on fire.........w/his powa!!!!! Ooooooo." Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Setting city in fire wasn't that impressive Ditto. Sado's known for being extremely impressed by things that aren't the awesome shows of power he seems to think they are. They show Ash putting the fires out? I guess I gotta watch againsmile

Charlotte DeBel
In the end Ass disappears and flames disappears with him...AFAIR

Sado22
stick out tongue you did earn it!

i'm having an orgasm about it because it IS impressive.
for those who didn't figure it out that it was a blast of ki that Ash created, the moment we see Kyo walking in the crowd, Ash is shown standing far away and smiling. next thing we see, is rubble, cars over turned, buildings falling and the whole city on fire. Kyo literally has to push himself out of the rubble and his first words are "that blast came out of nowhere", and when he looks up he sees a pillar of green flames.
after all this, Ash is simply perched on a wall, smiling and having fun. he used FAR from his full power there. when he leaves, he literally snuffs out the flames without effort again and is seen cleaning his nails (god i HATE this guy!)

the last KoF character who f'ed up a whole city was Geonitz who was a godtier character. so any arguments?

~The Invincible Sado-sama

brainchild81
Gotta look @those vids again. Gonna take a while. Damn dial-up!

shin_remy
YEAH TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY big grin ALL HEIL TO ME!!! B*TCHES evil face

Emperor Ashtar
Gotta look @those vids again. Gonna take a while. Damn dial-up!

You Suck, Hahaha

brainchild81
sad laughing Free AOL trials rule & you know it!!!!!!Originally posted by shin_remy
YEAH TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY big grin ALL HEIL TO ME!!! B*TCHES evil face Happy B-Day. Don't party too hard mane

Sado22
its remy's birthday?!
wow....everyone quick make as many 3D versus 2D threads as possible evil face

I'll call SamZ and give him the heads up!

~The Sinister Sado-sama evil face

Xenogears
So how old is remy now, 7?

P-Geyser
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.