rikku vs riku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightness
who really deservse the name(pronounciation wise)

judgement hand
the chick

~the foul loving hand of judgement

Xenogears
To be honest, the name fits well with a girl as it does with a boy.

A versus match has been made between the two, and it was turning out to be a good battle until Riku used the power of darkness, which was too much for Rikku. Rikku's Machina Maw dress sphere is truly badass.

FortressXRuler
I know this is Insane, but my girl Rikku would win. Not only Rikku fits the girl, she is skilled in thievery, which makes her agile, she is a good Alchemist, mixing potions, and she can change Dressspheres sepending on how the battle is going, also, her Machina Maw would tear Riku to Peices

Violent2Dope
The sexier one deserves the name, but the white haired boy wins the fight.

Xenogears
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
I know this is Insane, but my girl Rikku would win. Not only Rikku fits the girl, she is skilled in thievery, which makes her agile, she is a good Alchemist, mixing potions, and she can change Dressspheres sepending on how the battle is going, also, her Machina Maw would tear Riku to Peices Riku...can turn into Xehanort's Heartless...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.