4 powerful beings vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Titannus
Sentry
Surfer
War Hulk

vs

Superman
Martian manhunter (cant use telepathic powers)
Wonder woman
Orion
Flash
Green lantern
Batman

Who win.

TricksterPriest
JLA stomps em.

carver9
ignore your post.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Titannus
Sentry
Surfer
War Hulk

vs

Superman
Martian manhunter (cant use telepathic powers)
Wonder woman
Orion
Flash
Green lantern
Batman

Who win.

WWH/Sentry/Norrin FTW

Bouboumaster
The the of 4 fall, but not without beat the crap of nearly everyone of the JLA. I give it 1/10 to the Sufur's team. They have their chance,

dvampire
JLA wins easy.

Avalonofthewind
Batman FTW. Nobody on the opposing team can handle his awesome MA skillz.

tkitna
Titannus
Sentry
Surfer
War Hulk

10/10 ftw

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Batman FTW. Nobody on the opposing team can handle his awesome MA skillz. he also got the anti anything spray

The Pict
Justice League IMO

endrict
JLA wins

Martian manhunter and Green lantern vs Titannus
Superman and Flash vs Sentry
Orion will keep Surfer busy
WW,Batman and War Hulk

?

Juntai
JLA.

quanchi112
marvel would win because surfer is way to much if hes pissed off and hulk can get pretty bad ass quickly when hes enraged as well dc to me has weaker characters than marvels powerhouses i firmly belive the anniliation wave and all characters inviolved in that story would lay siege to dc whole universe in a rape and pillage kinda thing it would be shear carnage with marvel victorious and supermans head on a pike

Endless Mike
Originally posted by quanchi112
marvel would win because surfer is way to much if hes pissed off and hulk can get pretty bad ass quickly when hes enraged as well dc to me has weaker characters than marvels powerhouses i firmly belive the anniliation wave and all characters inviolved in that story would lay siege to dc whole universe in a rape and pillage kinda thing it would be shear carnage with marvel victorious and supermans head on a pike

So what about the Great Evil Beast?

Juntai
Originally posted by quanchi112
marvel would win because surfer is way to much if hes pissed off and hulk can get pretty bad ass quickly when hes enraged as well dc to me has weaker characters than marvels powerhouses i firmly belive the anniliation wave and all characters inviolved in that story would lay siege to dc whole universe in a rape and pillage kinda thing it would be shear carnage with marvel victorious and supermans head on a pike lol.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
So what about the Great Evil Beast?

He's powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.