Pirates Of The Caribbean 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AudioHeart
Okay, so I thought that it would be a good idea to make a thread where we can put together any information we may have about if and when there is gonna be a "Pirates Of The Caribbean 4"

Anybody who has news of information...please share!!! big grin big grin

I heard for late 2008 - early 2009 from somewhere...but I'm not sure if that's true

Legendary Thor
Dude its been a few days since they started showing the third one but already want the 4th one.
http://www.kevininscoe.com/pub/stop_whining_and_get_a_life.jpg

Tramps Lady
i want them to do a fourth, but if they didnt, i didnt want AWE to come out soo soon...im not ready to let it go...the memory movies make me cry

Ericadawn
I like what Terry mentioned on Wordplayer...

SarahB
wat did he mention?

Ericadawn
http://www.wordplayer.com/forums/movies/index.cgi?read=98721

"I don't know that I would say, "forbidden." There might be some story to be told where Elizabeth manages to make a trip to the land of the dead, with the help of someone, etc., etc., to find Will, etc.

But the basic requirement is that Will agrees captain the Flying Dutchmen (in return for what the film reveals) and that he can step on land but once every ten years, and that at any time, if he finds a love that is true (this is part of the original Flying Dutchman opera by the way) then his attachment to the ship is broken."

Ooh, think of the possibilities!! Who would be the most likely to help her??

And it lists Will, etc. as the person she's going after? So, who other than Will would be in the Land of the Dead and need rescuing?

Hmm....

(Points to banner!!!)

IheartPocky
I think the kid wanting to be a pirate and him meeting jack and jack treating him like a gross bug or something would be cute hehe smile

AudioHeart
But I thought Keira isn't going to make the movie anymore, does that mean that if they can't "persuade" her, they have to get a new actress to play Elizabeth?...wow, I'm not sure I can picture another her as someone else other than Keira, it would be weird

Jacky Sparrow
Oh, I would play her immediately big grin

Sifzensinril
me too big grin but I don't think I'm similiar to her big grin you are?

calypso
Since TnT wrote the Aladdin movie and the Zorro movie with Antonio Bandaras how about this, a sword wielding Zorro genie who pops out of a bottle when Jack gets back to Isle de Muerta to pick up some of the swag left from COTBP. Isle deMuerta is no longer under water and Jack is looking for swag to help buy another ship, since he is a good man now and cannot steal one. His conscious tells him Lizzy would not approve. Anyway he finds the bottle under some swag and rubs the bottle thinking of Lizzy and out pops the genie and its Mark Curry. BTW, he was at the premiere and he would make an excellant genie.

I think along the way he picks up Pintel, Rigetti, Gibbs, Mulroy,Murtog, Cotton, parrott, and the undead monkey who have been left marooned on a god forsaken spit of land. Imaging Jack having a hard time getting all his crew into his little dingy.

What say ye?

IheartPocky
AYE!! pirate

JacksSweet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.