TK Battle Royale!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

derrick666
Two teams of telekinetic's have been gathered and placed in the dessert where they must fight to the death! Blood lust is on, and tekeinesis only... So which team will win? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Team One:
Phoenix (Giruad)
"god-like" Cable
Psylocke

VS

Team Two:
"Shaman"Nate Grey
Dark Phoenix
Justice

King KAM
god-like cable has the feats to crush zem all

guy222
Originally posted by derrick666
Two teams of telekinetic's have been gathered and placed in the dessert where they must fight to the death! Blood lust is on, and tekeinesis only... So which team will win? Happy Dance Happy Dance

Team One:
Phoenix (Giruad)
"god-like" Cable
Psylocke

VS

Team Two:
"Shaman"Nate Grey
Dark Phoenix
Justice

Giruad/Psylocke/Cable FTW

llagrok
Originally posted by King KAM
god-like cable has the feats to crush zem all

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaahh riiiiiiight!

Nate tore planets apart with his telekinesis, God Cable wasn't that strong. If I'm thinking about the right one, Cable just tried to hold back Silver Surfer and that space station.

Shaman Nate or Justice soloes this smile

celestialdemon
Team two wins. Dark Phoenix would take Giraud, and Shaman X-Man would wreck Cable. Psylocke and Justice outcome wouldn't even matter.

LordKaos
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Team two wins. Dark Phoenix would take Giraud, and Shaman X-Man would wreck Cable. Psylocke and Justice outcome wouldn't even matter.

cheers

boriquaking55
Originally posted by celestialdemon

You're on fire Celestial big grin

GalacticStorm
Team 2

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Team 2

GS, is Giruad as powerful as DP

King KAM
Originally posted by llagrok
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaahh riiiiiiight!

Nate tore planets apart with his telekinesis, God Cable wasn't that strong. If I'm thinking about the right one, Cable just tried to hold back Silver Surfer and that space station.

Shaman Nate or Justice soloes this smile when????

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by guy222
GS, is Giruad as powerful as DP Dark Phoenix is the name of Jean Grey when she has lost all inhibitions and morality. Basically its just Jean gone bad. It is NOT just Jean in issues 134 to 137 of Uncanny X-men.

We all know what Jean is capable of, we have all seen what feats Giraud has performed. They pale in comparison. Giraud is no Rachel is no Jean Grey.

Jean could debatably win this alone. Backed by the other members of her team its a dead cert.

guy222
Dark Phoenix is the name of Jean Grey when she has lost all inhibitions and morality. Basically its just Jean gone bad. It is NOT just Jean in issues 134 to 137 of Uncanny X-men.

We all know what Jean is capable of, we have all seen what feats Giraud has performed. They pale in comparison. Giraud is no Rachel is no Jean Grey.

Jean could debatably win this alone. Backed by the other members of her team its a dead cert.

GS, is Jean more powerful than Rachel Summers

King KAM
Dark Phoenix is the name of Jean Grey when she has lost all inhibitions and morality. Basically its just Jean gone bad. It is NOT just Jean in issues 134 to 137 of Uncanny X-men.

Jean could debatably win this alone. Backed by the other members of her team its a dead cert. not in TK she dont got the feats cable does.

GalacticStorm

Jean has a greater connection with the Force than anyone else. She is the top Phoenix.

GalacticStorm
not in TK she dont got the feats cable does.

If you read my previous post you will see that Dark Phoenix is Jean gone bad. Phoenix has far better feats than Cable ever has or ever could hope to have. When Cable telekinetically amputates timelines and telekinetically materializes a reality or even a little thing like telekinetically creates a starship from scratch out of matter and energy from asteroids and the Sun then you can make such claims.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29211200559.jpg

Until then Cable is woefully underpowered in comparison. erm

guy222
Jean has a greater connection with the Force than anyone else. She is the top Phoenix.

thumb up

GalacticStorm

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14314193052.jpg

starlock
Team 2 for the win

King KAM
If you read my previous post you will see that Dark Phoenix is Jean gone bad. Phoenix has far better feats than Cable ever has or ever could hope to have. When Cable telekinetically amputates timelines and telekinetically materializes a reality or even a little thing like telekinetically creates a starship from scratch out of matter and energy from asteroids and the Sun then you can make such claims.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/29211200559.jpg

Until then Cable is woefully underpowered in comparison. erm those are all psionic feats, cable has shown the ability to matter manipulate, and as for the whole timeline shindig....thats less telekenisis and more psionic manipulation.

show me tk.....not some ****ing starship...t ****ing k

guy222
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/5/14314193052.jpg

Great scan smile

What If...
Team 1 for the win.

Not taking GS' posts into consideration, because I honestly believe he is crazy, Dark Phoenix was not all that impressive.

Justice is a very low telekinetic power when put into perspective with the others. Even though Psylocke isn't exactly comparable to God-like Cable, she still has very impressive feats and can link her TK as she often does with Rachel to give a nice power boost.

GalacticStorm
those are all psionic feats, cable has shown the ability to matter manipulate, and as for the whole timeline shindig....thats less telekenisis and more psionic manipulation.

show me tk.....not some ****ing starship...t ****ing k

The scans refers to "total telekinetic control of matter." The scan i posted will suffice.

TK is psionic manipulation regardless. It is the psionic manipulation of matter and energy, therefore your comments are rather puzzling.

On top of that the amputation of the timeline was doen through telekinesis as stated:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/10/27306075583.jpg

And the materialization of the remaining universal timeline into the white hot room was achieved through telekinetic control of its atoms:

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/9/25812370174.jpg

Cables telekinetic feats pale in comparison.

To be a Phoenix is to have unsurpassed telekinesis. That is why they are called the ultimate mutation and why their power is called "telekinetic godhood".

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by What If...
Team 1 for the win.

Not taking GS' posts into consideration, because I honestly believe he is crazy, Dark Phoenix was not all that impressive.

Justice is a very low telekinetic power when put into perspective with the others. Even though Psylocke isn't exactly comparable to God-like Cable, she still has very impressive feats and can link her TK as she often does with Rachel to give a nice power boost.

Huh? Why the personal attack? confused

I havent debated with you before so dont do it.

Crazy how? Saying Dark Phoenix is Jean gone bad?

Saying Phoenix telekinetically amputated the future of a reality and then presenting scans stating the point?

By then saying such feats make Cables pale in comparison? What the f**k?

Read comics yourself and analyse arguments, do not just blindly accept what forum members tell you is going on in scans. thumb down

What If...
First off, that's not Dark Phoenix.

Secondly, you and your misleading interpretations of those scans have been disproved over, and over, and over. Because your too crazy to accept this doesn't give you the right to spread your calumny to less informed KMC members.

Ironic coming from one whos strategy is to misinform others on a character.

GalacticStorm
First off, that's not Dark Phoenix.

Dark Phoenix is Jean Grey Phoenix loose of all inhibitions and morality. Jean becomes Dark Phoenix whenever she gives into her emotions.

It is NOT a term strictly reserved for the character that appearred in Uncanny X-men 134 to 137. That was AN appearance of Dark Phoenix. Not the only one.

Beg to differ? Present an argument.

Secondly, you and your misleading interpretations of those scans have been disproved over, and over, and over. Because your too crazy to accept this doesn't give you the right to spread your calumny to less informed KMC members.

Misleading interpretations? My arguments are based on on panel statements stating the point im trying to make, are made with past continuity taken into consideration and on top of that they acknowledge what the official bios say.

My interpretation of New X-men 154 has NEVER been proven wrong. It has been argued against, but given the point that i was trying to make about the involvement of telekinesis was stated on panel, given the point i was trying to make (i.e the materialization of reality into her hand) was depicted artistically on panel and the opposition merely had a contrary argument and to top it off that same opposition came into my Phoenix thread and admitted they were wrong to say that it was a hologram and not the universe because the handbook said so i think you better come in here and point out the error of my ways or move along with your bullsh*t.

Ironic coming from one whos strategy is to misinform others on a character.

Says the one stating my interpretation is wrong, without taking the time out to illustrate how and why to all present. What the f**k?

Unless youre going to take the time out to do so, then spare me the waffle and go share your ignorance in a DragonBallZ thread. thumb down

What If...
Dark Phoenix is Jean Grey Phoenix loose of all inhibitions and morality. Jean becomes Dark Phoenix whenever she gives into her emotions.

It is NOT a term strictly reserved for the character that appearred in Uncanny X-men 134 to 137. That was AN appearance of Dark Phoenix. Not the only one.

Beg to differ? Present an argument.

I can't present an argument with actual proof against an opinion with no actual proof

You bend every rule you possibly can in order to make it in favor of the beloved Phoenix. We all know what "Dark Phoenix" the thread starter is referring too, but yet in your polluted cesspool of a mind you take WC Phoenix, give her no morals, and use THAT Dark Phoenix in this debate.

You realize others might catch on to what you are doing, so you immediately try to defend it by saying that the 134-137 Dark Phoenix isn't the only DP there is....that the WC Phoenix could potentially be DP, even though that has never actually happened.

Spare me your craziness, sir.
Your'e only farther proving my assumtion of your mental illness correct if you actually believe you have earned yourself any respect here

starlock
I can't present an argument with actual proof against an opinion with no actual proof

You bend every rule you possibly can in order to make it in favor of the beloved Phoenix. We all know what "Dark Phoenix" the thread starter is referring too, but yet in your polluted cesspool of a mind you take WC Phoenix, give her no morals, and use THAT Dark Phoenix in this debate.

You realize others might catch on to what you are doing, so you immediately try to defend it by saying that the 134-137 Dark Phoenix isn't the only DP there is....that the WC Phoenix could potentially be DP, even though that has never actually happened.

Your'e only farther proving my assumtion of your mental illness correct if you actually believe you have earned yourself any respect here

Why not ask the thread starter what he meant when he started the thread,maybe he should have stipulated the issue's he meant dark phoenix in? She has appeared in other issues of comics

When someone mentions Dark Phoenix to me i think jean without restraint,without morals without holding back,i dont sit there and say yeah issue #.....,maybe people mean just that- a version of the phoenix who will not hold back?

G.S has my respect

GalacticStorm

Once again i will reiterate to you what Dark Phoenix is. The Phoenix Force among many things embodys passion and destruction. It is more a force of passion and emotion than intellect, therefore if its avatars are not strong of mind, they will be overwhelmed by that passionate, destructive side of the force.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/33711273156.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/33711273224.jpg

Jean Grey was overwhelmed by this side of the Force after being manipulated by Mastermind.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/33711192568.jpg

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/12/33711192567.jpg

Dark Phoenix is not Phoenix specifically in the issues of Uncanny x-men 134 to 137, Dark Phoenix is a Phoenix consumed by its passionate destructive side with little thoughts for the consequences.

Dark Phoenix has been seen in New X-men and also in Endsong. It has been seen outside of those issues. Your logic dictates that we should only ever use Dark Phoenix from those four issues because it was the most well known story she has been featured in. I tell you that is poor logic thumb down

Dark Phoenix is a state of mind that dictates Jeans behaviour. It is not a power change, it is not an upgrade or a downgrade. Beg to differ? Come up with goods stating the point.

As such Dark Phoenix = Phoenix = White Phoenix. Difference between them is the state of mind as we've been shown on panel.

After being taken over by Dark Phoenix in Endsong, Jean reverted to the White Phoenix not through an upgrade, or some secondary mutation, but instead through a telepathic projection which let her feel how much she was loved and valued, which in turn resulted in a change of mindset.

Unless a forum starter states that a thread involves the Phoenix character from specific issues then i'm perfectly entitled to argue as i have done.

Your outburst is both unwarranted and irrelevant.

Who's here for respect? Im here to chat comics and have a laugh doing so. Whether im respected or not matters little me. As i've said before and as i'll say again why would i go out of my way to earn respect from a bunch of avatars and sigs on my pc screen?

You are misguided, young man, this really isnt that important. erm

derrick666
Actually, I meant the 134-137 Dark Phoenix... having WC Phoenix without restraints is just overkill... and I have respect for everyone.

Cosmic Flame
I don't see a problem. The fact of the matter is that it is indeed the same character, just at different points of development. Jean went from Phoenix to Dark Phoenix as she lost personal control and restraint. Jean was struggling to not become Dark Phoenix again during Endsong. I don't see what the big deal is.

And for the record, the second team wins for any number of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that, if we were to use the example of Dark Phoenix strictly from the Dark Phoenix story line, the more power she used, the more powerful she became. And GS is right-Giraud is no Jean. While he has some impressive feats, no one of the first team has anything that can counter what Dark Phoenix can throw at them. Add Nate to the mix, and I just don't see how Team 1 will overpower Team 2.

GalacticStorm
Actually, I meant the 134-137 Dark Phoenix... having WC Phoenix without restraints is just overkill...

Thats more like it. Now you've said that we can continue without tantrums.

With Phoenixes showings in those issues alone, the battle between her and Giraud would be alot closer, but he has never consumed the energies of a star, he has however eaten planets. Given the fact that he didnt possess telekinesis or any powers at all prior to housing the Force, i'd give it to Jean because she would have more proficiency in using the power. I dont remember Giraud using his TK at a sub molecular level either, Dark Phoenix has.

Shaman Nate by on panel statement and feat was greater than Cable. It would be a close battle, but i'd give it to Shaman Nate.

Psylocke is more powerful than Justice, but Justice is more skilled and experienced, however given the fact that his teammates outpower their opponents, he would eventually have backup.

Team 2 more times than not. big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
I don't see a problem. The fact of the matter is that it is indeed the same character, just at different points of development. Jean went from Phoenix to Dark Phoenix as she lost personal control and restraint. Jean was struggling to not become Dark Phoenix again during Endsong. I don't see what the big deal is.

And for the record, the second team wins for any number of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that, if we were to use the example of Dark Phoenix strictly from the Dark Phoenix story line, the more power she used, the more powerful she became. And GS is right-Giraud is no Jean. While he has some impressive feats, no one of the first team has anything that can counter what Dark Phoenix can throw at them. Add Nate to the mix, and I just don't see how Team 1 will overpower Team 2.

yes

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by starlock
Why not ask the thread starter what he meant when he started the thread,maybe he should have stipulated the issue's he meant dark phoenix in? She has appeared in other issues of comics

When someone mentions Dark Phoenix to me i think jean without restraint,without morals without holding back,i dont sit there and say yeah issue #.....,maybe people mean just that- a version of the phoenix who will not hold back?

G.S has my respect

Thank you. The kind words are much appreciated. smile

guy222
Actually, I meant the 134-137 Dark Phoenix... having WC Phoenix without restraints is just overkill... and I have respect for everyone.

Guy values everyone's opinion. Good thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.