Ultimate Cap vs Batman 1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
This is Strictly H2H. No Gadgets No Shield. Who takes it?

Alfheim
Batman 1M, his IQ is insane and he could apply that to fighting.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Alfheim
Batman 1M, his IQ is insane and he could apply that to fighting.

eh thats really not enough to give him a real edge in a fight.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
eh thats really not enough to give him a real edge in a fight.

Well lets put it this way the current Batman is a much better fight than Ultimate Cap and faster and he also has some pretty impressive strength feats. I could see the current Batman beating him, obvoulsy Batman 1M is better.

Ult Cap loses.

Caps Conscience
Well lets put it this way the current Batman is a much better fight than Ultimate Cap and faster and he also has some pretty impressive strength feats. I could see the current Batman beating him, obvoulsy Batman 1M is better.

Ult Cap loses.

Ok we are definitely disagreeing now. Current Bats would not last very long against Ultmate Cap. Sorry especially if he can't use his gadgets. Its a straight curb stomp. As far as I'm concernd Batman can't beat 616 Cap H2H.

Alfheim
Ok we are definitely disagreeing now. Current Bats would not last very long against Ultmate Cap. Sorry especially if he can't use his gadgets. Its a straight curb stomp. As far as I'm concernd Batman can't beat 616 Cap H2H.

Ok explain why Ult Cap can beat current Batman.

Caps Conscience
616 Cap is stronger, faster, and more durable than Bats. Ultimate Cap >616 Cap. Just that simple.

Alfheim
616 Cap is stronger, faster, and more durable than Bats. Ultimate Cap >616 Cap. Just that simple.

Well no its not 616 Cap is better than Ult Cap because he is far more skillled. Ult Cap maybe stronger and more durable but he seems to much slower and less skilled.

For example Ult Cap did not seem to be able to dodge Ult Hulk very well and in terms of speed I dont think he is much different from the current Hulk. Cap has fought Hulk on many occassions and has been able to dodge him quite well.

Im not sure if Ult hulk is stronger than Namor but Ult Cap had to drop a tank on him. It seems that 616 Cap can hurt people as strong as Ult Hulk without having to drop a tank on them.

So no Ult Cap is only stronger and more durable.

Caps Conscience
Ok your going have show me scan of 616 Cap hurting the Hulk for me to buy that. Just because someone is as strong as the Hulk doesn't mean that you can hurt the actual Hulk with the same technique. And 616 Cap would not be able to do the Hulk what Ultimate Cap did. At best 616 Cap would play defense and try to take take to hulk to place where there are no innocent bystander (I know thats not how you spell it. Sue me.) The reason why Ultimate Cap was taking shot from the Ultimate Hulk is because he was in the pocket trying to mount an offense.

Alfheim
Ok your going have show me scan of 616 Cap hurting the Hulk for me to buy that. Just because someone is as strong as the Hulk doesn't mean that you can hurt the actual Hulk with the same technique.

You know what I cant find the scan something has happened to hero chat but ive seen Cap hit the Hulk so hard that the Hulk let go of him.

Evidence show that Cap can hurt the Hulk but I dont think he can KO him. I think Cap can Ko low level class 100s but only piss off the really heavy hitters.

Hercules
I've seen 616 Cap flip the Hulk and hit him full on with his shield, to which Prof Hulk commented that he had an itch there.

Cap commented on the fact Hulk had joints like anyone else but I can't say I have ever seen the Hulk actually in pain from a shot from Cap.

Could be wrong though, so Scans would be good, cause I would like to see it happen.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Hercules
I've seen 616 Cap flip the Hulk and hit him full on with his shield, to which Prof Hulk commented that he had an itch there.

Cap commented on the fact Hulk had joints like anyone else but I can't say I have ever seen the Hulk actually in pain from a shot from Cap.

Could be wrong though, so Scans would be good, cause I would like to see it happen.

there from herochat but basically its ****ed up. Hulk had grabbed Caps hands, Cap jumped with both feet and kicked him in the face because of that Hulk let go. This was an old comic by the way though.

At any rate im pretty sure Cap can hurt Namor obvoulsy ina fight Namor would win the vast majority though.

In all fairness Cap should be able to at least hurt Hulk with his shield....I mean that was the weakes incarnation of the Hulk and he wasnt even pissed.......

Alfheim
Ok here you go.

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=incrediblehulk406p127nc.jpg

Here another one, of coure Cap gets Koed afterwards

http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=avengersv204227wi.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
One kick and Bats1M mind rapes and KOs UltCap.

Hercules
That first scan is the issue I was talking about where he flips the hulk and comments on how pressure points are pressure points (i remembered is as joints but its been a while since I read that issue)

Later on in that issue Cap rebounds off a wall and hits him in the face with his shield which is when Prof Hulk says the itch line.

Isn't that second scan from heroes reborn?

I love that Incredible Hulk issue by the way (first scan) its the one where Marlo wakes up and Hulk ends up fighting Cap and Doc Samson at the same time.

I don't know where people get the idea that prof Hulk is the weakest incarnation, his base strength is the highest of the lot but his rage is tempered so he can't reach the strength level of Savage.

Hes still stronger than Grey Hulk, in the Hulk X factor crossover its even commented on when X factor are told they are fighting Hulk and I think its Havok says.

"So hes smaller, Grey and weaker right?"

And the Goverment Liason says something like.

"No hes bigger, Green and Stronger than ever!"

He may not have the potential to become as strong as some other incarnations but hes far from the weakest, one of the big regeneration feats that Hulk fans are fond of showing on here (the one where he heals from having his flesh flayed off by Vector) is Prof Hulk.

Anyway back on Topic, from, what I know of Batman 1 million he should be able to take care of Ultimate Cap with relative ease I would have thought.

He has a lot less showings than 616 Cap but I've read all his Ulitmates apearences and he may be Stronger and more durable than 616 Cap but hes much more sloppy in combat.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
One kick and Bats1M mind rapes and KOs UltCap.

This is Strictly H2H. No Gadgets No Shield. Who takes it??

Symmetric Chaos
This is Strictly H2H. No Gadgets No Shield. Who takes it??

He can do that with just skill. It doesn't take tech.

Alfheim
Ooops sorry this is the scan im talking about I accidently deleted it.

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica110060wn.jpg

Its still on topic though. CC is comparing Batman to Cap and CC is saying that Ult Cap can beat Bats and 616 Cap. My point was that Ult Cap is less skilled and cant use his skill to hurt heavy hitters, hence the scans.

Hercules
Ooops sorry this is the scan im talking about I accidently deleted it.

http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captainamerica110060wn.jpg

Its still on topic though. CC is comparing Batman to Cap and CC is saying that Ult Cap can beat Bats and 616 Cap. My point was that Ult Cap is less skilled and cant use his skill to hurt heavy hitters, hence the scans.

I was talking about me going back on topic as I had started a Prof Hulk rant. big grin

I would agree that Ult Cap is less skilled hes a lot sloppier and more of a brawler than 616 imo.

Nice scan, whether it hurt the Hulk is debatable as Cap caught him with both feet under the chin, that should rock even Hulks head back and shock him into letting go.

It still shows Caps skill though and proves that he can escape the grip of a class 100.

I stand by my Batman 1 million beats Ultimate Cap with relative ease. big grin

K3VIL
Ultimate Cap possess superhuman strength of low level, Class 2/3 and enhanced human level durability and healing, he landed unhurted after leaping from a top floor of the Triskelion down to the ground level.He has impressive feats like knocking down Ultimate Hulk, and also dodging fireweapons attacks and meanwhile counterattacking.He got injected with enough sedative to stop a small crew and was still kicking the ass of Nick's Fury enhanced soldiers.He fought the superhuman Kleiser and beheaded him.Damn, he even toppled Giant Man outspeeding him and making his size becoming a weakness.Batman is no Ult Cap and would lose.Batman 1M has Batman's "powerset" to a far higher level plus psychic powers, he's gonna kill Ult Cap.

Alfheim
Originally posted by K3VIL
Batman 1M has Batman's "powerset" to a far higher level plus psychic powers, he's gonna kill Ult Cap.

Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.