Super Skrull vs. Red Tornado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
I'm not familiar with these characters, and, for all I know, this could be a HUGE mismatch... but I'm so friggin bored with repeat threads.

So...

They fight on an empty Earth. They start a mile apart. Who wins?

Photon009
Super Skrull. It's a decent fight, but in Annihilation, Super Skrull really showed that he's not to be ****ed with and he ranks among the top dogs IMO. And even before Annihilation Super Skrull has done pretty well against Rookie Genis and the Silver Surfer. Something i cant see Red Tornado doing.

Redatom65
man, that wasn't rookie Genis....Rookie Genis was Legacy. He fought him as he became Captain marvel, buddy. Red Tornado's an elemental....

Symmetric Chaos
I'm note sure how much real damage they can do to one another.

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I'm not familiar with these characters, and, for all I know, this could be a HUGE mismatch... but I'm so friggin bored with repeat threads.

So...

They fight on an empty Earth. They start a mile apart. Who wins?

ss ftw

TricksterPriest
This is a good fight. I think I have to give Super Skrull the edge on this, but mostly because he has forcefields. Red Tornado's winds beat top tiers like Solomon Grundy and guys in the JLA. He's made an F5 hurricane easily.

SpunkySmurph
Bumpage

guy222
super skrull

fangirl101
Depends. The new red tornado currently has Amazo's powers or body or something wierd like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.