Superman One-Million Vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Hmmm... pretty tough decision huh?

Avalonofthewind
Not at all. S1M in a curbstomp.

Juntai
Superman.

The Prophecy
Same here

Priest
this would be a tough one for Surfer.

janus77
possibly S1M. though if he has any - any - weaknesses, Surfer will know of it and use it.

then again, can S1M handle the stupendous energies that Surfer can?

Big Crunch ftw?

Juntai
Originally posted by janus77

Big Crunch ftw? So he's going to trick him into going to the edge of the universe, and kill himself for the win? Unlikely.

janus77
what's to trick?
they'd fight across the cosmos, Surfer could just trap him on his board (for a while) and/or grab him, and pull him into hyperspace... then arrive at the Big Crunch.

or maybe force him into the microverse and walk away.

but in all likelihood, Superman 1M would be the better fighter and Surfer would fight stupid.

Juntai
what's to trick?
they'd fight across the cosmos, Surfer could just trap him on his board (for a while) and/or grab him, and pull him into hyperspace... then arrive at the Big Crunch.

or maybe force him into the microverse and walk away.

but in all likelihood, Superman 1M would be the better fighter and Surfer would fight stupid. I take you've never read anything involving Superman 1 million?
He can move between dimensions and time.
He's not going to be trapped or forced into another dimension.
And Surfer probably isn't going to outreact him easily either, especially enough to drag him across a universe.
Not to mention this fight isn't neccisarily in the Marvel U, but rather a nuetral area, since nothing is specified. Big Crunch is definately a very not likely option.

janus77
nope, just the respect thing.
but as I said, if he's got Surfer's powers, he wins.

Juntai
confused

guy222
Originally posted by The Prophecy
Hmmm... pretty tough decision huh?

norrin falls

Galan007
S1M..... Easily

janus77
nope, just the respect thing.
but as I said, if he's got Surfer's powers, he wins.
hmm, how did that get there?
confused
embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.