Smallville Season 7 Speculation/Wish Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
Since we have a long summer without any new episodes, and spoilers wont start rolling in until late July probably, I thought we could discuss what we'd like to see happen or what we think is going to happen enxt season. smile

I think that my first hope is that they start to evolve more towards the Supes story as far as Clark starting to fulfill his destiny. I also hope that they move away from any big romance arcs. This year was pretty bogged down with them and it kind of took away from the storyline I think.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ~JP~
Since we have a long summer without any new episodes, and spoilers wont start rolling in until late July probably, I thought we could discuss what we'd like to see happen or what we think is going to happen enxt season. smile

I think that my first hope is that they start to evolve more towards the Supes story as far as Clark starting to fulfill his destiny. I also hope that they move away from any big romance arcs. This year was pretty bogged down with them and it kind of took away from the storyline I think.

Well... I really want to see metallo or Doomsday and I'm looking forward to the Clark-Bizzaro episodes.

I also want Clark and Lois to start getting at lease a little progressive towards their future.

I hope Chloe is ok and that its Lana who died cause I'm going to loose it if Chloe is gone.

Also, if this is the last season, you can bet their going to bring in a HUGE villain for the shows finale. I'm hopping Lex gets a team of super villains together or somthing with Metallo, Bizzaro, and a few other villains.

I also want the REAL Mr. Myx to show up.

Theres actually a lot of stuff I want.

Kal875
It would be cool to See Lex in His Kryptonite Suit, but there would need to be a huge story line in order for it to come to that.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kal875
It would be cool to See Lex in His Kryptonite Suit, but there would need to be a huge story line in order for it to come to that.

And green arrow would have to give him some kind of cool costume like he did everyone else. One like his or Impulses so Lex wouldn't know it was Clark.

Also, instead of a show finale with an episode, wouldn't it be cool if everything ended with a Smallville movie?

kiddo44
this is way overdue.

The Clana stuff has really hurt the show in the last few seasons.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The very final show should be Lana finally finding out and Clark putting on those red tights.

Kal875
Originally posted by Arachnid1
And green arrow would have to give him some kind of cool costume like he did everyone else. One like his or Impulses so Lex wouldn't know it was Clark.

Also, instead of a show finale with an episode, wouldn't it be cool if everything ended with a Smallville movie? Wicked sweet idea!

Amazon
Originally posted by Kal875

What is his kryptonite suite? confused1 Is it just the regular gay underwear on the outside. Cape for some reason suite stick out tongue

Kal875
Best pic I could find of it:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/andrwmackie/wf6.jpg

Amazon
oooohhh that looks so cool. So does this mean that Lex makes a suite out of meteor rocks???!!!!!! Jumpy

Kal875
I dont know a whole lot about it but I think he created the suit to be able to face superman and it's almost indestructible, and has a Kryptonite middle.

Amazon
I just hope they have more of the green arrow and the whole justice crew. That was so hot.

Darkchoco
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
The very final show should be Lana finally finding out and Clark putting on those red tights.

She already found out

fostagangsta
yea lord sidious u ***

TigerEyes
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the actress who plays Chloe is out for good now..but perhaps I got it wrong...but I'm pretty sure Chloe is dead...
and as for Lana....they can't kill her off cuz she's in the first superman movie...so if they kill her off they mess with the future story line...
and as for Lois/ clark I'd like to see that start and more moving toward the superman storyline...with developments in clark and such and lex turning against superman....or even Clark calling himself superman...

~JP~
Actually its already been confirmed that the only person to leave the show is Annette O'Toole who played Clarks mom Martha.

Everyone else will be back.

darktim1
Well next year is lex last year he said that he will guest star after next season. I hope they start moving toward clarks going to do his training.

~JP~
I personally will be happy if they deal less on romance and more on Lex and Clark's storyline.

~JP~
It's now definite that Aaron Ashmore (Jimmy) WILL be a series regular. cool I like Jimmy.

Jamaican
I've been saying this for years... thank God someone else finally sees it too.

I've never been that big of a fan for Chloe till she found out Clark's secret. She has really proven herself. I hope they didn't kill her off. IF I had to choose between the 2 (and I would have never thought I'd say this) I would hope that Lana dies.

BUT it's pretty obvious that the 'Bomb' was really a set up. It was way too convenient. First off, why would Lana be running away from Lionel? She knows that he won't do anything to her because he's on Clark's side. Secondly, that bus that passed through right as the explosion went off, waaay to convenient. I'm surprised Lionel genuinely thinks she's dead. He's way to smart for that.

With that said, they (people on the show/producers/whoever leaks information) said that one of the people from the main titles would not be coming back. We already know that for sure Martha isn't coming back. Therefore, everyone else should be coming back.

Exactly right. They need to start moving this from Smallville to his journey around the world finding himself and training. He needs to finish cleaning up his mess from the Phantom Zone and head out to do his training. Along the way he should be helping out Ollie's league. Someone else that should get more screen time should be Martian Manhunter. He should maybe also join the league.

Clark and Lois - they really need to start showing a fire between the 2.

My 2 Cents

Kal875
Nah, i dont want Lois and Clark to be together just yet. I like Lois' witty 2 liners that always insult Clark.

Jamaican
No they definitely don't need to be together yet, or even at the end of the series. But we should start seeing something there...

Kon-El
Originally posted by Jamaican
No they definitely don't need to be together yet, or even at the end of the series. But we should start seeing something there...

Couldnt agree more big grin

Amazon
I want them to finally get Clark and Chloe together. That's what really needs to happen. Whatever they do after Clark is all grown up is after the show anyways. For now, Chloe should be the big love of his life.

Jamaican
Originally posted by Amazon
I want them to finally get Clark and Chloe together. That's what really needs to happen. Whatever they do after Clark is all grown up is after the show anyways. For now, Chloe should be the big love of his life.

I disagree. I think that finally we see Chloe moving on. After years of seeing her getting hurt or her having wishful thinking we see her finally having some purpose in her life and moving on with what she has. Plus, how could she be the big 'love of his life' if Lois her cousin is the 'love of his life'.

What they need to do is with the season coming up, show his transition from minor hero to bigger hero and him learning all the things he'll need to know. With Chloe and Lois, we should see Lois still trying to get into a more serious paper such as the Planet. Chloe should end up having to leave "because some great opportunity somewhere else" & Lois ends up filling her position. Later on Clark joins her and Jimmy at the Planet as a reporter.

There's nothing left for Lex in smallville anymore, therefore we should see him move back to Metropolis.

I really hope they discontinue trying to follow the film(s), and start doing things that are really done in the comic.

Kal of Krypton
For season 7, I think there should be another episode involving Red K, (yes another one), because everyone loves Red K, and I think in the same episode Pete should come back, I havent really thought about details, but I like the idea of Clark being careless when using his powers, throws something at someone, Pete dives in the way of it to take the hit, Pete gets hurt but doesnt die, and Lana see's Pete's heroic deed, see's Clark being a jerk, and falls for Pete.

Amazon
I still think Clark and Chloe should get together. Screw the comic books. Chloe and Jimmy just look akward together. It's like watching Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley kiss. And it's so obvious that Jimmy isn't first in Chloe's heart. He's sloppy seconds. Chloe and Clark are best friends. They practically finish eachothers thoughts. If he could just get Lana out of his line of vision he could see that.
Again... screw the origional comics I want to see chloe and clark get together.

Kal of Krypton
Or maybe into his line of vision....heat vision.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who is going to play Supergirl since the original person is on another show?

~JP~

Kal of Krypton
I really hope that the 7th season will go something like this:

Clark gets bored sitting around the farm and what not and bringing in the bad guys so he goes to the Daily Planet to talk to Chloe. (All this happens throughout the season with each episode having there own little "points"wink Chloe very busy amongst her work suggest the idea that Clark gets a job. Clark says sarcastically " Yeah right, like what?" and Chloe suggest the Daily Planet. Clark refuses at 1st but over a period of time (2 or 3 eps) Chloe finally persuades him to apply for a Job. Clark applies and gets the job and works with Chloe in the basement. In another episode (I want it to be the last) Chloe gets a major tip about a huge murder case and goes to investigate. Clark is at home during the time trying on an outfit that his cousin Kara makes him (his superman outfit) and is in the middle of saying he feels silly in it when his cell phone rings, it's Chloe and she realizes she's in trouble, and while she's telling Clark where she is is shot in the head. Clark hears's the sound of the gun fire and fly's, (yes fly's) to the place where Chloe is, catches the villain, almost kills him, but Kara stops him and persuades him to give him to the cops. The next scene will show Jimmy at the police station talking to a police officer and is trying to get the cop to let him get a picture of a guy named Morgan Edge"all of a sudden a police man starts yelling "Sir, you've got to come see this!" Everyone runs outside, to see Clark flying away and Jimmy snaps a picture of him. The next scene will show Clark cleaning out Chloe's desk and Lois walks in crying, not out of control, yet still enough to speak clearly, and says something like "I decided to write the article for Chloe and the Inquisitor didn't except it. So I came here to talk to the Editor and she said she would be more than Happy to put an article involving the death of a true Journalist and a story about Metropolis's newest hero in the DP" Hands Clark the paper, Clark opens it and the camera shows the paper with the heading "Superman Saves the Day" With the picture Jimmy snapped and "Story By Lois Lane" right under the picture.

Kal of Krypton
Long and poorly written, but I'm in a hurry and did'nt want to forget.

fostagangsta
NIce Kal very nice

TrueL0veBelieve
Originally posted by ~JP~
I also hope that they move away from any big romance arcs. This year was pretty bogged down with them and it kind of took away from the storyline I think.

*The Romance 'arcs', as you say, have been the fuel to high ratings and six strong seasons. The romance 'arcs' ARE the show. If they trade romance and concepts that people can relate to and be drawn in to, for a cape and super villians, then the massive void left by a bored audience will be filled by trekies, x-filers, and people who mod smallville forums. But, perhaps some people here are too young to appreciate romance. laughing out loud

~JP~
Originally posted by TrueL0veBelieve
But, perhaps some people here are too young to appreciate romance.

ROTFLMAO! HARD! laughing Thanks for the compliment!

I think as of the present date Im like the 3 oldest member of all of KMC's members. No wonder I find you so tedious.

I tell you what I DO appreciate is the fact that I dont have to deal with you on my own website. clap

rogy3131
i have a funny feeling that maybe Lana might be kidnapped or something and loose her memory and forget about the clark superpower thing, and theyll put us through that for a couple of episodes.(I think she is the only one that hasnt lost her memory). Because it is too much of a dream for me that they can do a whole season with Lana knowing about clark. The fun it would be to see Clark using his powers in front of lana...the look one her face. Always fun when he shows people his powers. However, Remember what happened to the lois and Clark t.v show after Lois found out....eeeeek. it tanked, no story lines. i think that young Clark is more interesting anyway lets hope that wont happen here.

Ultimate Hulk43
I want Clark to actually learn how to fly this season & actually work towards becoming Superman. Seriously, he should be Superman during mid-way of this season or by the end of the season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.