Cosmic Superman vs. Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kutulu
Fight of the golden skinned superman!

Both have golden skin and power way beyond that of ordinary Superman.

Who would take it, the Kryptonian (Galactus' power infused Superman herald) or Superman Prime, who sat in the sun for thousands of years absorbing energy?

Galan007
Prime.

The Prophecy
Cosmic

Thanos_THOTU
Prime, he was stated to be the most powerful meta-human, and I belive he would have given Galactus a run for his money.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Prime, he was stated to be the most powerful meta-human, and I belive he would have given Galactus a run for his money.

How ever cosmic superman has the powers of the Universe along with his original powers. Therefore he should be more than a challenge for Superman Prime.

Juntai
Superman Prime.

TricksterPriest
Prime takes this.

King Kandy
Prime with ease.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by The Prophecy
How ever cosmic superman has the powers of the Universe along with his original powers. Therefore he should be more than a challenge for Superman Prime.
But don't forget, the Kryptonian was blasted down by Galactus eum - heat vision?

TheGame17
Originally posted by The Prophecy

it's true that he has good cosmic powers, but it was only a fraction of galactus's power and from what i know, superman prime is on par with galactus, maybe more.

u know superboy prime? well, even he is nowhere near superman prime? u know superman 1 million? he's nowhere near Prime.

guy222
Originally posted by Kutulu
Fight of the golden skinned superman!

Both have golden skin and power way beyond that of ordinary Superman.

Who would take it, the Kryptonian (Galactus' power infused Superman herald) or Superman Prime, who sat in the sun for thousands of years absorbing energy?

supes prime

Goddess Kali
Prime, Cosmic Superman is still subject to Galactus, like Silver Surfer would be

However, a fight between Cosmic Superman and Silver Surfer would be fkn awesome !

Priest
Kryptonian ftw.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Priest
Kryptonian ftw.

umm so how the hell would he defeat supes prime?

Avalonofthewind
The Kryptonian is better suited to fight Superman 1M since they are both heralds.

Superman Prime is more of a Galactus level character.

Big Sexy
The gold one.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
The Kryptonian is better suited to fight Superman 1M since they are both heralds.

Superman Prime is more of a Galactus level character.

i agreee. in fact, that's gonna be my new thread.

carver9
Well in the issue when galactus turned superman into the cosmic superman reed richards stated that superman was the 2nd most powerful being in the universe 2n only to galactus.

Hannibal-Lector
uhh does cosmic have the powers of ss, ne 1 have a list of his exact feats or a link to them

carver9
I just know that he was considered being one of the most powerful beings in the universe. I think Cosmic superman takes this but it would be a good fight.

TheGame17
Originally posted by carver9
I just know that he was considered being one of the most powerful beings in the universe. I think Cosmic superman takes this but it would be a good fight.

i think it may take a while, but superman prime was considered the most powerful meta-human of all time. he seems more to be on galactus's level.

Priest
Originally posted by TheGame17
umm so how the hell would he defeat supes prime? many ways, there is no indication that superman prime is immune to solar drain or knite radiation, or red sun. the power cosmic would give superman + Surfers powers. The kyptoinian should be a unbeatable character.

Nikkolas
Galactus would WTFpwn Superman Prime.

Call me when Prime destroys countless galaxies. Or fights a being like Agomotto. Or the In-Betweener.

Juntai
Regular Superman already defeated the Devourer of Galaxies.

Juntai
He also defeated a being more powerful than the living universe.

Priest
Originally posted by Juntai
Regular Superman already defeated the Devourer of Galaxies.
Originally posted by Juntai
He also defeated a being more powerful than the living universe.
Superman also defeated Darkseid, he's the man. no expression

Nikkolas
Imperiex?

We don't go by A>B>C logic here. If a person survives a planet blowing up in their face and then a punch from another character hurts them, do we say that person punches with above planet-destruction level damage?

Imperiex has superior feats to Superman if he can actually devour galaxies.

What's that?

TheGame17
many ways, there is no indication that superman prime is immune to solar drain or knite radiation, or red sun. the power cosmic would give superman + Surfers powers. The kyptoinian should be a unbeatable character.

i guess prime may be phased a little by those weaknesses, but his power is so much greater it will not have nearly as great of an effect on him.

TheGame17
u know, i think they need to make another issue with superman prime so he can show more of his power, which is supposed to be beyond any meta-human.

Priest
i guess prime may be phased a little by those weaknesses, but his power is so much greater it will not have nearly as great of an effect on him.
Based on what? As far as im concerned superman 1 Million has shwn to be more powerful than SMP.

TheGame17
Based on what? As far as im concerned superman 1 Million has shwn to be more powerful than SMP.

i'm aware of that. that is why i said this:

"u know, i think they need to make another issue with superman prime so he can show more of his power, which is supposed to be beyond any meta-human."

i think this would clear up any doubts that superman prime is not on par with galactus, which he's supposed to be.

Avalonofthewind
i'm aware of that. that is why i said this:

"u know, i think they need to make another issue with superman prime so he can show more of his power, which is supposed to be beyond any meta-human."

i think this would clear up any doubts that superman prime is not on par with galactus, which he's supposed to be.

There is nothing to doubt as your original thought is correct. DC stated on panel that Superman Prime is that powerful, and indeed, every character agreed. S1M who has on panel feats as well as a whole generation of Supermen is powered by Prime.

His gifts alone put characters above other metas.

The Kryptonian however has NO feats...just Reed saying that he's second in power to Galactus. Just by looking at him.

carver9
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
There is nothing to doubt as your original thought is correct. DC stated on panel that Superman Prime is that powerful, and indeed, every character agreed. S1M who has on panel feats as well as a whole generation of Supermen is powered by Prime.

His gifts alone put characters above other metas.

The Kryptonian however has NO feats...just Reed saying that he's second in power to Galactus. Just by looking at him.

Not by looking at him but knowing superman capabilities mixed with the power cosmic, that is enough to know that he is the second most powerful being in the universe.

Imagine juggernaut with the power cosmic. Who would stop him. The only thing that he is missing right now to make him unbeatable is speed and flight. The power cosmic grants all of that. There was no telling what galactus gave superman during the transformation since all heralds have different powers.

Also the transformation of supermans was different than the rest; his actually took longer. Power cosmic and superman combined powers means unstoppable. Superman Prime would give a good fight but what is there in his arsenal that would take cosmic superman down. What is there in his arsenal that would even take surfer down (even though I know he can defeat surfer but it would be hard).

If you can tell me one thing that he could do to cosmic superman that would render his invulnerability then maybe I would agree with you.

TheGame17
Not by looking at him but knowing superman capabilities mixed with the power cosmic, that is enough to know that he is the second most powerful being in the universe.

Imagine juggernaut with the power cosmic. Who would stop him. The only thing that he is missing right now to make him unbeatable is speed and flight. The power cosmic grants all of that. There was no telling what galactus gave superman during the transformation since all heralds have different powers.

Also the transformation of supermans was different than the rest; his actually took longer. Power cosmic and superman combined powers means unstoppable. Superman Prime would give a good fight but what is there in his arsenal that would take cosmic superman down. What is there in his arsenal that would even take surfer down (even though I know he can defeat surfer but it would be hard).

If you can tell me one thing that he could do to cosmic superman that would render his invulnerability then maybe I would agree with you.

that's why the writers need to make a new comic of prime so u will agree. oh and by the way, apparently superman prime was far more powerful that superboy prime, which is pretty impressive.

Hyperion Prime
that's why the writers need to make a new comic of prime so u will agree. oh and by the way, apparently superman prime was far more powerful that superboy prime, which is pretty impressive.

Not really. Superboy Prime is still a boy. Once he grows up he should be every bit as powerful as SuperMan Prime.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Not really. Superboy Prime is still a boy. Once he grows up he should be every bit as powerful as SuperMan Prime.

no expression

It'll take thousands of years of sundipping though.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

ya....exactly. superboy prime isn't as powerful as superman prime. i'm sure he will be just as powerful someday, but since he is still a superboy he's not.

Avalonofthewind

Translation: Because Marvel got involved...now Marvelized Superman is powerful in your eyes...and if he's the "second most powerful being in existence" then he must be above Galactus...because Galan surely isn't the most powerful being in existence himself...

The kryptonian hasn't shown anything that even puts him on Superman 1M's level....

And Prime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S1M.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.