Beast vs. Caliban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
bloodlusted.

guy222
Originally posted by psy_blade
bloodlusted.

hound ftw

LORDSIDIOUS01
Which Caliban?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Which Caliban?

wavey

carver9
beast

jinzin
pffft.. even Calibans first augmented stage had strength enough to overpower beat.. That coupled with his unbelievable speed, and tenacity, I think he'll beat beast more often than not.

carver9
The reason I say beast is because on wolverine and caliban encounter wolverine owned caliban until the xforce showed up to save caliban and wolverine was holding back. When beast and wolverine fought (there last encounter), beast stalemated wolverine. He did a good job (not saying that beast can beat wolverine.). Now if this is classic beast, caliban wins. If this is recent beast beast gets a large majority.

Didnt enraged beast also beat danger room by himself that beat wolverine, colossus, kitty pride, cyclops, emma frost. That was a good showing for beast.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Which Caliban?

Prospero's slave no expression

jinzin
Originally posted by carver9
The reason I say beast is because on wolverine and caliban encounter wolverine owned caliban until the xforce showed up to save caliban and wolverine was holding back. When beast and wolverine fought (there last encounter), beast stalemated wolverine. He did a good job (not saying that beast can beat wolverine.). Now if this is classic beast, caliban wins. If this is recent beast beast gets a large majority.

Didnt enraged beast also beat danger room by himself that beat wolverine, colossus, kitty pride, cyclops, emma frost. That was a good showing for beast.
Yeah beast nailed danger.. but it doesn't mean much.. How did beast win? By going berserk? How did wolvie not win like that? i don't know.

Aside from that Wolverine was beating back both ord and danger at the same time... So they only seem to be really powerful villains when it suits Whedon's purpose. which is a bit.. What the f**k?

Wolverine beat down a mindless Caliban, which though an impressive showing for Wolverine's power isn't quite a good showing for what Caliban's really capible of.
Against intelligent caliban beast loses.. against stupid or mindless he'll take the majority.

guy222
beast is dying

StiltmanFTW
Bendis is killing him in new series?

Golgo13
Caliban.

golem370
Caliban can detect Beast before he is within punching distance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.