Full Power Cable vs Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Sorry about all the Nova Threads but I think this one is debate worthy

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Sorry about all the Nova Threads but I think this one is debate worthy

Cable wins

Rewmac
Cable can win this. he can stop Nova moving mindrape him or stop Nova while he is moving and putting an island on him or there are a couple more way that Nate can deal with this.

LORDSIDIOUS01
As much as I love Nova, I don't see him winning this.

carver9
cable

norrinradd43
It took Silver Surfer to take down full power cable but it seemed like surfer only toyed with him and then finally had enough of the games and put him down with one gesture thats why i think nova would be a more even match

leonheartmm
uhm, surfer took down a DEPOWERED cable without much of his average telepathy which is futher enhanced by the fact that cable had the techno organic virus. furthermore, cable made it explicit that he did not want to fight and was telepathically repairing all the damage surfer was creating. when he got serious, with only a second's worth of concentration, he BROKE the surfer's board, the board that is as durable if not more than surfer and the board that has only been broken by beings like galactus and morg w waters of life. the surfer later retaliated by destroying cable's technoorganic arm which was without any protection psychically which is not a huge feat. even normal cable would defeat surfer or nova, full potential cable is the same if not great than dark phoenix,

norrinradd43
he did alot more to cable than that, he lobotomized him...before that the surfers only attacks against him were physical and i am pretty sure cable was at full power although not really wanting to fight

celestialdemon
Originally posted by leonheartmm
uhm, surfer took down a DEPOWERED cable without much of his average telepathy which is futher enhanced by the fact that cable had the techno organic virus. furthermore, cable made it explicit that he did not want to fight and was telepathically repairing all the damage surfer was creating. when he got serious, with only a second's worth of concentration, he BROKE the surfer's board, the board that is as durable if not more than surfer and the board that has only been broken by beings like galactus and morg w waters of life. the surfer later retaliated by destroying cable's technoorganic arm which was without any protection psychically which is not a huge feat. even normal cable would defeat surfer or nova, full potential cable is the same if not great than dark phoenix,

What the f**k?

Normal cable has NO shot at beating Surfer. And where in the world do you get FP Cable being "the same if not great than dark phoenix"? Smells like BS to me.

norrinradd43
Agreed...full power cable was too much for anybody on earth at the time to handle but Bringing in the Surfer was overkill...I just think that Current Nova would be a more even matchup

id369
I want to clarify something about Cable.

Even with out the T.O.. Cable will never be able to attain full power.

He has conscious and unconscious self impose limitations. And father mutations (or evolution) would have to take place.

Jesus Cable is not really Full power. Just Cable not hindered by the T.O. (um to much).

norrinradd43
Im talking about cable from Cable & Deadpool issues 7-11

id369

norrinradd43
thats the one

mykke
This is an interesting match up, Nova is obviously very powerful, though not as powerful as SS. Hmm imma have to get back to you guys on this one. First hunch would be Cable due to his superior TK. Though the world mind would no doubt warn Nova, and possibly block Cable's TK. Tough call

leonheartmm
Originally posted by celestialdemon
What the f**k?

Normal cable has NO shot at beating Surfer. And where in the world do you get FP Cable being "the same if not great than dark phoenix"? Smells like BS to me.

XAVIER: he calls himself nate grey, although what relation he has to our jean grey and her family remains uncertain. moira's tests on him reveal he is not a clone, and yet paradoxicall, has the exact same dna makeup as cable. lastly annd perhaps of the most consequence. his psi power is like nothing i have ever encountered. so great is his potential that when he utilizes that power, it actually creates a ripple in the psionic plane. some one like you{cable} but not you. thats how sisnister described him.

cable: it would ne just like sinister, with his twisted genetic experiments to have a hand in all this. but how?

jean: charles, cable's completely shut off his thoughts from me.

charles: yes, both he and blaquesmith are blocking any telepathic probe quite effectively

stormstick out tongueut simply charles, what your are saying is that this child could pose a great menace to the very world. a menace that must be dealt with immedietly.

moira: aye storm. what weve amassed tis only thoery mind ye, but it appears that the psionic energy that boy carries is far beyond what any human vessel can contain.

cable: you mean, with the exception of "ME".

xavier: yes. with the exception of you. we dont know the full effects of the techno organic virus on your body,

cable: i know the effects xavier. i live with it every second of every day. as a child, i was taught to use my power to hold my body together. since then ive always assumed that the virus acts a diversion for that power.

moira: weve long been in agreementon that point nathan. but before now, we could only have guessed at the level of your telepathy. what were dealing with is that power unfettered. we cannae be certain of thi, but ifn we extrapolate from what we know of the boy's power, using this holo graph to illustrate. it equals the most UNCONTAINEABLE PSIONIC ENERGY that we have on record-- THE "PHOENIX"{dark phoenix is shown in the hologram}
whereas the phoenix was twisted by the sensation of a human wielding GOD LIKE POWER, nate grey is an adolescent who is unprepared. physically, mentally and emotionally, to contain such devestaing power. a power if corrupted, that could consume him utterly as well as all around him.

direct quotes from the comic pages which i cudnt paste due to large size. bullshit INDEED. cable has been said by moira mc taggart to be able to eat stars. he broke the surfer's board and sud break him on the same account if plot wasnt otherwise. he IS on the level with dark phoenix as nate is only slightly stronger than cable.

conclusion, no bloody herald leveller is gonna be beatin cable. galactus wudnt beat full potential cable. he was NOT even at his normal subdued TEV power levels, he was depowerd and not in the mood to fight. when he did, with a little concentration, he broke the surfer's board. and surfer only destroyed his TE arm without protection. he was also repairing all the damage that the surfer was creating and surfer WAS using his power cosmic, he was VAPOURIZING EVERYTHING IN THE SURROUNDING as quoted form the mouth of the battle ship employee. and why oh why do u think surfer came down to BEAT him? he explains himself. "YOU HAVE "PASSION". PASSION BEGETS HUNGER. HUNGER "CONSUMES WORLDS""! he wudnt go after just any lunatic with passion, he was afraid cable would develop to consume WORLDS. and what does surfer mean when he says consumes words? its a reference to his former master and world consumer, GALACTUS!

manorastroman
XAVIER: he calls himself nate grey, although what relation he has to our jean grey and her family remains uncertain. moira's tests on him reveal he is not a clone, and yet paradoxicall, has the exact same dna makeup as cable. lastly annd perhaps of the most consequence. his psi power is like nothing i have ever encountered. so great is his potential that when he utilizes that power, it actually creates a ripple in the psionic plane. some one like you{cable} but not you. thats how sisnister described him.

cable: it would ne just like sinister, with his twisted genetic experiments to have a hand in all this. but how?

jean: charles, cable's completely shut off his thoughts from me.

charles: yes, both he and blaquesmith are blocking any telepathic probe quite effectively

stormstick out tongueut simply charles, what your are saying is that this child could pose a great menace to the very world. a menace that must be dealt with immedietly.

moira: aye storm. what weve amassed tis only thoery mind ye, but it appears that the psionic energy that boy carries is far beyond what any human vessel can contain.

cable: you mean, with the exception of "ME".

xavier: yes. with the exception of you. we dont know the full effects of the techno organic virus on your body,

cable: i know the effects xavier. i live with it every second of every day. as a child, i was taught to use my power to hold my body together. since then ive always assumed that the virus acts a diversion for that power.

moira: weve long been in agreementon that point nathan. but before now, we could only have guessed at the level of your telepathy. what were dealing with is that power unfettered. we cannae be certain of thi, but ifn we extrapolate from what we know of the boy's power, using this holo graph to illustrate. it equals the most UNCONTAINEABLE PSIONIC ENERGY that we have on record-- THE "PHOENIX"{dark phoenix is shown in the hologram}
whereas the phoenix was twisted by the sensation of a human wielding GOD LIKE POWER, nate grey is an adolescent who is unprepared. physically, mentally and emotionally, to contain such devestaing power. a power if corrupted, that could consume him utterly as well as all around him.

direct quotes from the comic pages which i cudnt paste due to large size. bullshit INDEED. cable has been said by moira mc taggart to be able to eat stars. he broke the surfer's board and sud break him on the same account if plot wasnt otherwise. he IS on the level with dark phoenix as nate is only slightly stronger than cable.

conclusion, no bloody herald leveller is gonna be beatin cable. galactus wudnt beat full potential cable. he was NOT even at his normal subdued TEV power levels, he was depowerd and not in the mood to fight. when he did, with a little concentration, he broke the surfer's board. and surfer only destroyed his TE arm without protection. he was also repairing all the damage that the surfer was creating and surfer WAS using his power cosmic, he was VAPOURIZING EVERYTHING IN THE SURROUNDING as quoted form the mouth of the battle ship employee. and why oh why do u think surfer came down to BEAT him? he explains himself. "YOU HAVE "PASSION". PASSION BEGETS HUNGER. HUNGER "CONSUMES WORLDS""! he wudnt go after just any lunatic with passion, he was afraid cable would develop to consume WORLDS. and what does surfer mean when he says consumes words? its a reference to his former master and world consumer, GALACTUS!

also, you're an idiot.

Roldz
Wahhh..
There is just so many things wrong on that post above, i dont even know when to start..

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Roldz
Wahhh..
There is just so many things wrong on that post above, i dont even know when to start.. That's why I stopped reading his posts, after he said Dr. Strange would crush Galactus, and Fallen One is above Galactus.

Roldz
blink .. He like to make stuff up doesnt he..lol

I meant to say where not when..

leonheartmm
fallen one made galactus flee across the entire universe. he gets his power from black matter which is the essence of the void. void is sentry's and sentry alone has been seen to stalemate galactus.

dr strange, defeated death twice.
defeated the inbetweener twice.
stalemated the infinity gauntlet for a little while.
defeated dormammi, mephisto, shuma gorath.
he has proven to be able to do all things that zom and cyttorak can
furthermore, HE RESISTED THE "LT" and hes been doing it consistantly. it isnt PIS with him like many others. thas the reason i said hed beat galactus, who often gets beat up these days by people who technically shudt be able to beat him. hes become a pussy.

and wats idiotic about DIRECT QUOTES? if u dont beloieve me, check the comic.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
That's why I stopped reading his posts, after he said Dr. Strange would crush Galactus, and Fallen One is above Galactus. :luagh: laughing There still kind of people around here?Originally posted by Roldz
blink .. He like to make stuff up doesnt he..lol

I meant to say where not when.. Well maybe it suits him better to make up his own...big grin

Jebus reborn
fallen one made galactus flee across the entire universe. he gets his power from black matter which is the essence of the void. void is sentry's and sentry alone has been seen to stalemate galactus. And Fallen One got toyed with by Thanos, and defeated by Skreet.

OK, when has Sentry ever been seen to stalemate Galactus?
Leon'smadeupcomics #5?

Also, what the f*ck are you talking about with this black matter/Void shit? It makes no sense, and it still says nothing for either Fallen One, or Void, since Void is sort of trapped in a sun right now...

dr strange, defeated death twice. You almost seemed to have a point with this, but Death is a ridiculous abstract, who gets punked anytime she enters a battle.

defeated the inbetweener twice. Defeated the In-Betweener once, through a plot-device, and got outmatched, outgunned, and overpowered the second time, when Chaos and Order weren't allowed to take I-B out, you mean?

stalemated the infinity gauntlet for a little while. Got f*cking owned by by single gems, you mean?

defeated dormammi, mephisto, shuma gorath. You talk about these battles, like they mean something.
Dr. Strange has also been sent away, and treated like a b*tch in his first battle with Mephisto.
Honestly, Shuma Gorath is overated, and has done nothing also.

he has proven to be able to do all things that zom and cyttorak can
furthermore, HE RESISTED THE "LT" and hes been doing it consistantly. it isnt PIS with him like many others. thas the reason i said hed beat galactus, who often gets beat up these days by people who technically shudt be able to beat him. hes become a pussy. And what has Cyttorak been able to do, that Strange can? Empower Juggernaut, because I certainly don't recall Strange doing that little doozy.
All he does is call on some bands, when he does that, and it's certainly not all Cy can do.

He resisted some weak attacks, that were to test him, wow, Strange can stand up to LT!?!??!?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Galactus has already punked Strange. Also, who has Galactus been beaten by now-a-days that he's become a pussy? If you actually read a comic, and not go by talk on the forum, from a long time ago, you would realize how dumb you sound.
Or:
u would realize how dums u soundz!

and wats idiotic about DIRECT QUOTES? if u dont beloieve me, check the comic. I have all the comics, and I don't need your twisted views to try and convince me of something bigger, or sometimes just plain lies.

mykke
I agree with you all this leonheartmm likes to live in his own little world. Fallen one and Dr. Strange able to beat Galactus? laughing laughing

Full Potential Cable should be able to own Galactus? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by id369
I want to clarify something about Cable.

Even with out the T.O.. Cable will never be able to attain full power.

He has conscious and unconscious self impose limitations. And father mutations (or evolution) would have to take place.

Jesus Cable is not really Full power. Just Cable not hindered by the T.O. (um to much).

Xavier stated that he had reached his full potential when Cable was taking apart the house. Unless I'm horribly mistaken. Scan to determine?

Cable was pretty powerful when taking on Silver Surfer, but breaking his board doesn't mean he has a shot at beating him. It took one blast from the SS to end it. Cable would never have won that battle.

Against Nova? No, I don't think he's capable of taking down him either. The Xandarian world mind should provide some sort of telepathic resistance, if not that then at least Richard's will alone.

Nova 8/10

Rewmac
Originally posted by mykke
I agree with you all this leonheartmm likes to live in his own little world. Fallen one and Dr. Strange able to beat Galactus? laughing laughing

Full Potential Cable should be able to own Galactus? laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Yeah, anytime...

norrinradd43
Cable beating galactus, come on now thats a little out of hand, and then going off and saying that cable will become another galactus...geeze somebody needs to write this stuff down

Rewmac
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Cable beating galactus, come on now thats a little out of hand, and then going off and saying that cable will become another galactus...geeze somebody needs to write this stuff down Cable will be more powerful than Galactus, soon he will be multiversal...

laughing laughing laughing Okay I stop it.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Rewmac
Cable will be more powerful than Galactus, soon he will be multiversal...

laughing laughing laughing Okay I stop it.

ever heard of the omega level theory u dum shit? even ICEMAN will be greater than galactus. if talkin out of ur ass and praisin urself and ur little buddy really makes u feal worth anythin, then by all means go ahead. cable has part of jean's dna structure. jean has already shown universal power. galactus on the other hand ran in fear from thor's war cry, hes become a little shit. its only his purpose thats great, to bring balance between eternity and death. he himself has been neaten countless times by people who are not really all that strong. on the top f that, wanda, in house of M has already shown omniversal power, and yet u think its so far beyond cable to be ABLE TO DISPLAY THAT POWER LEVEL? oh yeah, if its surfer, no dum fanboys have a problem accepting that he can go back in time n kill anything at all before its born or just skip unniverses to escape abstract level power. but if its NATE or CABLE or FRANKLIN god forbid, they must be defeated by thor or herald level beings. dum to say the least.{the fallen one losing to thanos is one of the greates exampled of PIS there is in marvel}

leonheartmm
"And Fallen One got toyed with by Thanos, and defeated by Skreet."

PIS, look at any commentor reply on sites who have the fallen one bio

"OK, when has Sentry ever been seen to stalemate Galactus?
Leon'smadeupcomics #5?"

look through the archives

"Also, what the f*ck are you talking about with this black matter/Void shit? It makes no sense, and it still says nothing for either Fallen One, or Void, since Void is sort of trapped in a sun right now..."

the fallen one got his power from BLACK MATTER. the ESSENCE OF THE "VOID". the binding halo by which GALXIES ARE MADE SOLVENT. the same void in sentry. make more sense now. the void is a conciouns energy/phenomenon of the universe who was made contact by sentry when he drank that thing which gave him the power of a million exploding suns.

"You almost seemed to have a point with this, but Death is a ridiculous abstract, who gets punked anytime she enters a battle."

really? post some examples of these defeats. death is on par with eternity.

"Defeated the In-Betweener once, through a plot-device, and got outmatched, outgunned, and overpowered the second time, when Chaos and Order weren't allowed to take I-B out, you mean?"

twice, once on his own, the second time when death summoned him. beaten both times.

"Got f*cking owned by by single gems, you mean?"

untrue, using all his artifacts, he was able to hold off attacks from the gauntlett{complete, all gems} for a little while.

"You talk about these battles, like they mean something.
Dr. Strange has also been sent away, and treated like a b*tch in his first battle with Mephisto.
Honestly, Shuma Gorath is overated, and has done nothing also."

first battles with mephisot were a LONG time ago, since then hes summoned mephisto forcibly, helld him captive, and forcibly paralysed him and another demon simultaneously in their own realms scaring them by threats of their death and that of earth with them. dormammu, challenged and won against ETERNITY for a little while and is above sky fatehr level. shuma gorath was destroying galaxies last time i checked.

" And what has Cyttorak been able to do, that Strange can? Empower Juggernaut, because I certainly don't recall Strange doing that little doozy.
All he does is call on some bands, when he does that, and it's certainly not all Cy can do."

lol, cyttorak has gone up against and NOT LOST TO eternity! he declared in the end that eternity had no powre over him. he creates worlds and worshippers like a god{self proclaimed}

"He resisted some weak attacks, that were to test him, wow, Strange can stand up to LT!?!??!?! roll eyes (sarcastic) "

he resisted the strongest vishaanti confinement mstical attack known at the time and made LT NEGLECT his attention from the spell TWICE. secondly he proved to be more powerful even thanZOM one of the higest dimensional mystical beings there is. FACT

"Galactus has already punked Strange. Also, who has Galactus been beaten by now-a-days that he's become a pussy? If you actually read a comic, and not go by talk on the forum, from a long time ago, you would realize how dumb you sound.
Or:
u would realize how dums u soundz!"

i admit, its been a while since ive been on the comic book forums, but that cant take back all the YEARS OF FEATS by marvel, and i know that strange's power level hasnt been rretconeed.

"I have all the comics, and I don't need your twisted views to try and convince me of something bigger, or sometimes just plain lies."

lol, believe what u wish, but fact is, u dont have all the comics, nor are u aware of all or from what it seems, evene SOME of the feats of the characters ur demeeaning. go to the strange respect thread or nate grey respect thread, i believe ull find what u dont have.

Blind
Surfer could probably beat Nova... and Full Powered Cable shattered Surfer's Board and was owning him (while also keeping Providence afloat and all that other jazz during the whole "Burnt Offering" arc) so I'd say Cable... until he started to burn out. Then Nova pwns him.

BUT, if you're saying Cable wouldn't burn out, and its the same cable who was doing REALLY WELL against Surfer... Cable hands down.

Rewmac
ever heard of the omega level theory u dum shit? even ICEMAN will be greater than galactus. if talkin out of ur ass and praisin urself and ur little buddy really makes u feal worth anythin, then by all means go ahead. cable has part of jean's dna structure. jean has already shown universal power. galactus on the other hand ran in fear from thor's war cry, hes become a little shit. its only his purpose thats great, to bring balance between eternity and death. he himself has been neaten countless times by people who are not really all that strong. on the top f that, wanda, in house of M has already shown omniversal power, and yet u think its so far beyond cable to be ABLE TO DISPLAY THAT POWER LEVEL? oh yeah, if its surfer, no dum fanboys have a problem accepting that he can go back in time n kill anything at all before its born or just skip unniverses to escape abstract level power. but if its NATE or CABLE or FRANKLIN god forbid, they must be defeated by thor or herald level beings. dum to say the least.{the fallen one losing to thanos is one of the greates exampled of PIS there is in marvel} Iceman will never be able to be anything like Galactus, No mutant can be. Galactus can simply shut down their source of mutant power the X-Gene like Surfer did to Cable. Any smart ideas before you start bashing? By the way use spellcheck before posting it helps a lot...

jasofisc
Originally posted by Rewmac
Iceman will never be able to be anything like Galactus, No mutant can be. Galactus can simply shut down their source of mutant power the X-Gene like Surfer did to Cable. Any smart ideas before you start bashing? By the way use spellcheck before posting it helps a lot...

my question is about what surfer did, now after he said that cable was going to live with out his powers cable lowered providence and communcated with rachel then when he had deadpool labotimize him he linked the entire world.

so surfer either was mistaken or it takes quite a while for it to work. what are your thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.