Hitomi versus Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

judgement hand
KARATE WAR!!!

(no devil gene)

Emperor Ashtar
Hitomi 10/10

Cale_Daziel
Hitomi

StyleTime
Hitomi is on some SERIOUS drugs, but she'll win.

Jin is lame by the way.

Sado22
Jin wins. the day she defeats monster that shake the earth by powering up with her barehands, I'll consider it.

and please people, stop the Jin hate. just cuz you don't like him doesn't make him a bad fighter. Ash is a f@g and I hate his guts............but fact of the matter is, in a fight between him and Terry, I'd put my money on Ash since storywise he's strong enough to actually defeat Orochi Iori and toy with Kyo. Facts remain facts.

~Sado

Xenogears
Ashtar and S. Prime are the biggest Jin haters on this board hands down, though I do respect them. I respect S. Prime more, anyway.

Jokingly, Hitomi would win. She may put up a fight against Ein though against Jin, she has not a chance. She would not beat Paul Pheonix for that matter. She stands a chance at beating Asuka.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin wins. the day she defeats monster that shake the earth by powering up with her barehands, I'll consider it.

and please people, stop the Jin hate. just cuz you don't like him doesn't make him a bad fighter. Ash is a f@g and I hate his guts............but fact of the matter is, in a fight between him and Terry, I'd put my money on Ash since storywise he's strong enough to actually defeat Orochi Iori and toy with Kyo. Facts remain facts.
When has Ogre ever shaken Earth by powering up?
Originally posted by Xenogears
Ashtar and S. Prime are the biggest Jin haters on this board hands down, though I do respect them. I respect S. Prime more, anyway.

Jokingly, Hitomi would win. She may put up a fight against Ein though against Jin, she has not a chance. She would not beat Paul Pheonix for that matter. She stands a chance at beating Asuka.
Hitomi completely trashes Asuka actually.

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
When has Ogre ever shaken Earth by powering up?In Devil Within.
Hitomi completely trashes Asuka actually.Nothing she ever did proves your statement.

StyleTime
The fact that Asuka hasn't ever done anything while Hitomi has taken 3rd in a tournament proves it actually. It takes the intervention of DOA top tier to stop Hitomi.

Asuka doesn't have the feats to back her up against most anyone honestly. She hasn't been around long so that's understandable though.

I may be the biggest DOA supporter here, but I wouldn't just say Hitomi stomps someone for no reason. Well, joking aside of course.

Xenogears
No, because Hitomi took third in a tournament doesn't mean jack shit. For all we know, Asuka could've taken third place as well in that tournament.

Secondly, Asuka has Kazama heritage, and she jumps off of skyscrapers for fun, and her place in the T5 tournament has not been announced, anyway. Also, placing somewhere in T5 is more difficult than placing in the same place in DOA3. Not that this proves Asuka would win against Hitomi, it's just something to consider.

StyleTime
Yes it does mean something Xenogears. The top tier has to step in to halt Hitomi. We can't say that for Asuka. She could have lost her first match for all we know.

Let's not bring up heritage please.

Also, you essentially agreed with me. Until we get more showings from Asuka we can't say she stands any more chance against Hitomi than Christie.

May she beat Hitomi someday? It's possible.

Right now? Not happening.

Xenogears you know this.

Xenogears
You can't just make an assumption and act like it's a fact.

We don't know where Asuka placed in T5, thus why we need further evidence to show that, say, Hitomi would beat her.

It's not that Asuka has not shown something that can match Hitomi's feat. It's the fact that we don't where she has placed in T5, and T5 is finished.

In other words, we need to know where Asuka has placed already in T5.

Emperor Ashtar
All Jin does is beat a bunch of well established characters asses. In terms of feats, what has he done?

StyleTime
And after we see her performance in Tekken 5 the outcome may be different.

Until then, Hitomi breezes through Asuka.

Superboy Prime
Sad thing is Jin will beat the living daylights out of Hitomi.

Jin's traditional karate whooped Heihachi's , Kazuya's & even Jinpachi's ass.

There's no way in hell Hitomi will beat Jin unless she seduces him, but she's too much of a dork to pull that off, and Jin too much of a moron to figure out she's hot.

Xenogears
And after we see her performance in Tekken 5 the outcome may be different.

Until then, Hitomi breezes through Asuka. ...because we lack the knowledge of something that already happened.

Sounds like you're saying this for the sole fact that you like Hitomi more.

Also, Asuka's strength has been proven. She can punch Jin, who's one of the strongest fighters in Tekken a long distance away with his feet scraping the ground, and make the boulder that he smacked into crumble to bits. Gee I wonder whether or not Hitomi can do that. Oh, according to you, she can't because she has never done anything remotely close. Asuka's kicks are pretty powerful as well as shown in the second part of the T5 intro.

Superboy Prime
Dude...Hitomi tangos with a guy that can K.O. T-Rexes with 2 blows. It's going to take a lot of strength to K.O. her, and Asuka punching Jin a fair distance is not that impressive considering Jin was not in his right mind and wasn't expecting a hit. Besides that's all Asuka has going for her, while Hitomi actually managed to place 3rd in DOA3 losing only to Hayate.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Sad thing is Jin will beat the living daylights out of Hitomi.

Jin's traditional karate whooped Heihachi's , Kazuya's & even Jinpachi's ass.

There's no way in hell Hitomi will beat Jin unless she seduces him, but she's too much of a dork to pull that off, and Jin too much of a moron to figure out she's hot.
Jin isn't allowed access to the Devil Gene for this fight, so the Kazuya/Heihachi beat down isn't usuable.
...because we lack the knowledge of something that already happened.

Sounds like you're saying this for the sole fact that you like Hitomi more.

Also, Asuka's strength has been proven. She can punch Jin who's one of the strongest fighter in Tekken a long distance away while his feet's scraping the ground, and cause the boulder that he smacked into smash to bits. Gee I wonder whether or not Hitomi can do that. Oh, according to you, she can't because she has never done anything remotely close. Asuka's kicks are pretty powerful as well as shown in the second part of the T5 intro.
When did I say I liked Hitomi more? I was honestly about to accuse you of the same thing. Especially considering how defensive you are getting about Asuka.

Hitomi has an established place near the top of a hierarchy that is comparable to the one Asuka belongs in. Also, Asuka's feat isn't that impressive considering the circumstances in which they occured.

Why can't you just accept that until the next game, Asuka looses? I admitted Kokoro looses when she was brought up because she, like Asuka, doesn't have anything going for her at the moment.

Xenogears
Dude...Hitomi tangos with a guy that can K.O. T-Rexes with 2 blows. It's going to take a lot of strength to K.O. her, and Asuka punching Jin a fair distance is not that impressive considering Jin was not in his right mind and wasn't expecting a hit. Besides that's all Asuka has going for her, while Hitomi actually managed to place 3rd in DOA3 losing only to Hayate. Err...Asuka can punch a guy who beat Kazuya and Heihachi back to back (which is more impressive than knocking out a T-Rex, considering what it takes to knock out someone of Heihachi's calibur, not to mention Kazuya's more of a threat than he is) far away. Even though he wasn't expecting it, that's still pretty damn impressive. Point that I'm making here is that nothing says Hitomi curbstomps Asuka, or that she would even beat her for that matter. Asuka's strength has been proven, Hitmoi's was not, although she can take on Jann Lee. That doesn't mean she can do what he can. Asuka's place in T5 is not known, meaning we do not know who she beat either. For all we know she may have beaten Bryan Fury. I'm pretty much done.

Superboy Prime
Jin isn't allowed access to the Devil Gene for this fight, so the Kazuya/Heihachi beat down isn't usuable.

He still takes it. Gameplay wise T4 Jin was a beast. His parries and quick combos were unstoppable for the most part. Not to mention Jin has beaten True Ogre and the Tekken 3 cast without a triggered Devil Gene. Taking away the Devil Gene might increase Hitomi's chances, but it still does not give her the win. Jin tops her in pretty much every category.

Emperor Ashtar
What does Asuka have to do with this match? If you guys want to argue Asuka Vs Hitomi simply make a thread instead of derailing this one.

Superboy Prime
Err...Asuka can punch a guy who beat Kazuya and Heihachi back to back (which is more impressive than knocking out a T-Rex, considering what it takes to knock out someone of Heihachi's calibur, not to mention Kazuya's more of a threat than he is) far away. Even though he wasn't expecting it, that's still pretty damn impressive. Point that I'm making here is that nothing says Hitomi curbstomps Asuka, or that she would even beat her for that matter. Asuka's strength has been proven, Hitmoi's was not, although she can take on Jann Lee. That doesn't mean she can do what he can. Asuka's place in T5 is not known, meaning we do not know who she beat either. For all we know she may have beaten Bryan Fury. I'm pretty much done.

No.

Hitomi doesn't have to do what Jann Lee can to be a threat. Thing is she can take blows from him. Simply punching Jin a couple of feet away is not impressive at all. He is still human, and not a heavy one at that. If you really think punching someone when they are distracted is impressive then fine by me, but I have to tell you that I disagree.

Point I will make right now is that Hitomi has more stuff going for her to win this match than Asuka. Assumptions like Asuka may have beaten Bryan Fury does not win a debate and you know it, budd.

Xenogears

When did I say I liked Hitomi more? I was honestly about to accuse you of the same thing. Especially considering how defensive you are getting about Asuka.

Hitomi has an established place near the top of a hierarchy that is comparable to the one Asuka belongs in. Also, Asuka's feat isn't that impressive considering the circumstances in which they occured.

Why can't you just accept that until the next game, Asuka looses? I admitted Kokoro looses when she was brought up because she, like Asuka, doesn't have anything going for her at the moment. Are you kidding me? Jin had most of his energy sucked out of him before he fought Kazuya, who was being powered up by the Devil Gene. Jin nearly killed Heihachi afterwards. This is a guy who gets up after being in the middle of a huge explosion.

DOA3's top tiers are hardly like T5's. How many people in DOA3 can run straight through tank shells, shatter mountains and quake planets? Probably not that much.

Why can't you accept the fact we don't know what place Asuka has placed in a tournament that has already been done with? Why can't you accept the fact that Asuka's strength has been shown and not Hitomi's? Jinpachi was on the verge of destroying the world, though was beaten by Jin. That does not mean Jin's feats are comparable, so beating a guy who can knock out T-Rexs does not mean one could do the same.

StyleTime
He still takes it. Gameplay wise T4 Jin was a beast. His parries and quick combos were unstoppable for the most part. Not to mention Jin has beaten True Ogre and the Tekken 3 cast without a triggered Devil Gene. Taking away the Devil Gene might increase Hitomi's chances, but it still does not give her the win. Jin tops her in pretty much every category.
Oh I agree as much as I hate to admit it. I was just saying that Jin won't be super amped up like he was for that fight. I think he gets too much credit for that feat. It's not that impressive when you consider he was being amped and both Kazuya and Heihachi wer at normal levels.

I personally think Hitomi would make Jin at least get serious. He should beat her going by track records though. Hitomi's position in the top tier isn't solidified just yet. I'm waiting for her to whoop Hayate in DOA5. evil face

Superboy Prime
Oh I agree as much as I hate to admit it. I was just saying that Jin won't be super amped up like he was for that fight. I think he gets too much credit for that feat. It's not that impressive when you consider he was being amped and both Kazuya and Heihachi wer at normal levels.

I personally think Hitomi would make Jin at least get serious. He should beat her going by track records though. Hitomi's position in the top tier isn't solidified just yet. I'm waiting for to whoop Hayate in DOA5. evil face

I agree. Hitomi's pretty good. She will at least make him get serious.

Otus

Xenogears

Emperor Ashtar
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452739_1-asuka-vs-hitomi

Enjoy

Xenogears
*GASP*

StyleTime
Are you kidding me? Jin had most of his energy sucked out of him before he fought Kazuya, who was being powered up by the Devil Gene. Jin nearly killed Heihachi afterwards. This is a guy who gets up after being in the middle of a huge explosion.

DOA3's top tiers are hardly like T5's. How many people in DOA3 can run straight through tank shells, shatter mountains and quake planets? Probably not that much.

Why can't you accept the fact we don't know what place Asuka has placed in a tournament that has already been done with? Why can't you accept the fact that Asuka's strength has been shown and not Hitomi's? Jinpachi was on the verge of destroying the world, though was beaten by Jin. That does not mean Jin's feats are comparable, so beating a guy who can knock out T-Rexs does not mean one could do the same.
Yet we still see him powered up before the fight.

I'll leave the top tier comment alone so as to further bog the "debate" down.

That's the point Xenogears. Asuka looses do due to lack of feats. We established when someone pit her against Ayane a while ago. I think it was before you were here. Also, I never said Hitomo could KO T-Rex's and I never even mentioned that fight.

Let me as you this. Who wins between Kokoro and Bryan? Then tell me why.

Xenogears
Yet we still see him powered up before the fight.

I'll leave the top tier comment alone so as to further bog the "debate" down.

That's the point Xenogears. Asuka looses do due to lack of feats. We established when someone pit her against Ayane a while ago. I think it was before you were here. Also, I never said Hitomo could KO T-Rex's and I never even mentioned that fight.

Let me as you this. Who wins between Kokoro and Bryan? Then tell me why. It's because it's heavily assumed that Kokoro can't take shots from a gun. Fury has ran straight through a tank assault unscratched, then snapped off the turret and tossed it far.

It seems you do not listen. Asuka's srength has been proven already. What she did in the beginning of T5 and in her epilogue shows how much strength she has. Hitomi placed third place in DOA3, is that it? Sorry, that doesn't tell us how strong she is. It can just be assumed she's as strong as someone she has beaten, such as Jann Lee.

It seems as if you want to believe placing third in DOA3 > anything Asuka has shown to do, well I'm sorry to burst your bubble. Asuka's demonstrated her leg power by jumping of skyscrapers with her bike, and can punch Jin a long distance away before making him smack into a boulder and shattering it to bits. Hitomi has no strength feats. She just beat the crap out of people.

Emperor Ashtar
Is that my leg power argument? 313

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Is that my leg power argument? 313 131

Sado22
you guys seen the new Tekken6 character? he's called Miguel and is a Spanish guy.........seems to be a bullfighter. google it. Jin killed his family and now he wants..........guess...........revenge.

Looks like Sylvester Stallone from Rocky 2 days. lol.

~Sado

Xenogears
Holy shnits

StyleTime
Continued in the proper thread.

judgement hand
hitomi 5/10

~the jann lee smashing hand of judgement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.