Ryu Hayabusa vs Hehiachi Mishima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Hayabusa Ninjitsu vs Mishima Fighting Karate

Aside the fact that Ryu Hayabusa is the current super-ninja who moonlights as the owner of a curio shop, he is also into mountain climbing and fishing.

Currently, Ryu is doing the former...with no safety harnesses and other mountain-climbing materials. All he has is his backpack with his ninja costume.

He is most surprized to see that the mountain he chose to climb on this day has a surprize for him: a mountain retreat, accessible only by helicopter. Curiosity getting the better of him, Ryu enters.

The place is deserted and what Ryu finds inside the training grounds catches him off-guard.

There is an old man there, dressed in an simple black gi with a tiger imprint on the back and a red belt. Along with him, is a grizzly bear...who is dancing while the old man claps and laughs (Kuma's Tekken Tag Ending, remember?)

The old man senses Ryu's presence. "Enter my home in peace, stranger," he says as he stands up and turns around.

It's Heihachi Mishima.

Despite being an old man (75 years old) Heihachi is in top shape with muscles that would make Vince McMahon green with envy.

"I know you," Ryu replies as he sets down his backpack. "You're the Mishima Zaibatsu's CEO, Heihachi Mishima."

"And I know of you," Heihachi replies as Kuma stands behind his master. "You are the super-ninja, Ryu Hayabusa. An honor indeed." He gestures to the bear. "This is my pet and bodyguard, Kuma."

"I didn't know that this is your retreat," Ryu apologises. "I offer you my sincerest apologies."

"Apology accepted." A thought comes into Heihachi's mind. "While you are a guest in my establishment, perhaps you would have a little exhibition match with me."

Ryu knows of the Mishima Karate style and decides to put it to the test. "Okay, I accept your challenge."

Minutes later, Ryu - in his ninja costume (default DOA3) - and Heihachi square off.

StyleTime
Hayabusa wins. Heihachi should make him work for it though.

Xenogears
Seeing as Ryu's fighting in H2H, this could go either way.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Seeing as Ryu's fighting in H2H, this could go either way.

Agreed. Heihachi's tough all right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.