Emperor Joker vs. The MU Cosmics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Basically Joker has to take on all the cosmics like Thanos with the IG did.

Can he do it?

As awesome as it was, I don't think Emperor Joker has te feats for this. His highest showing was beating the Hal Jordan Spectre. The rest of the people he beat are far below someone like Eternity.

norrinradd43
u have to put together a team

I think LT can take it on his own but for fun lets say

Arashim the Judge
Galactus
Stranger
Dr. Strange
Thanos W IG

Nikkolas
Uh...what?

I have the team.

Thanos never fought himself or the LT....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Basically Joker has to take on all the cosmics like Thanos with the IG did.

Can he do it?

As awesome as it was, I don't think Emperor Joker has te feats for this. His highest showing was beating the Hal Jordan Spectre. The rest of the people he beat are far below someone like Eternity.

hysterical As if he could lose this......... He's gonna win.

Nikkolas
Tell me exactly -how?-

Did Emperor Joker beat the manifestation of the universe? Or of death?

He beat Darkseid......he's not quite on the listed entity's level.

TricksterPriest
Tell me exactly -how?-

Go read Mxy's respect thread. It's quite obvious you don't understand the level of power you are dealing with. wink

Symmetric Chaos
The cosmics that Thanos beat with the IG only?

He'll probably win.

norrinradd43
didnt Emperor joker have like 99% of Mxys power?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by norrinradd43
didnt Emperor joker have like 99% of Mxys power?

I believe it was retconned to Batmite's power, not Mxy's. They are still around the same power level, though.

Mider999
yup he was pretty much i uno above eternity level how much i dont know but he was up there. He toyed with reality as if it was nothing.

doomsday49
WHATTT???!!!! Joke beat the spectre?! Hell Nah!!

Mider999
i dont think he beat the spectre out of sheer power i think he put him someplace where if he escaped he'd destroy the universe thus spectre was traped not wanting to risk the loss of life.

doomsday49
Originally posted by Mider999
i dont think he beat the spectre out of sheer power i think he put him someplace where if he escaped he'd destroy the universe thus spectre was traped not wanting to risk the loss of life.

thanx, homes. But then again, spectre's lost to many cornballs before....

Nikkolas
Care to say why?

Go read Mxy's respect thread. It's quite obvious you don't understand the level of power you are dealing with.

Um, i did read his respect thread?

And I kinda understand the only thing possibly placing Mxy on this level of power is the Elseworlds' stories.

Nothing in full DC continuity showcases he could obliterate a handful of universal cosmics with ease. His highest showing is agains t aweakned Hal Jordan Spectre.

Maybe you should go look at his respect thread and see what he can actually do and while it's impressive, it's still very, very limited.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Care to say why?

You do realize that the else world's story is cannon becuz the elseworld's are indeed actual realities. And since there is only ONE spectre Prime, and one mxy, the story is cannon unto myx. Try try try again.

Nikkolas
1. Get me the scan saying all Elseworlds are canon. I only know of certain ones which were stated to be alternate realities.

2. Perhaps it was retconned after COIE, but there was originally a different Mxy for each universe according to wiki. Afterall, isn't there a fifth dimension for every universe?

3. I don't have to try anything again. I'm not asserting an agenda here. I'm looking at the facts of what Emperor Joker did.

nvrbeenwthagirl
1. Get me the scan saying all Elseworlds are canon. I only know of certain ones which were stated to be alternate realities.

2. Perhaps it was retconned after COIE, but there was originally a different Mxy for each universe according to wiki. Afterall, isn't there a fifth dimension for every universe?

3. I don't have to try anything again. I'm not asserting an agenda here. I'm looking at the facts of what Emperor Joker did.

First of all. IT was Batmite's power that Empy used. And Batmite is <<<< Mxy. 2ndly, It has been retconned long ago that there is only one 5th Dimension. After COIE. 3rd, all and I mean ALL elseworlds stories are stated to be part of the Kingdom, which is a mega verse that is part of the Omniverse of DC. I have no agenda either but to tell it like it is.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
First of all. IT was Batmite's power that Empy used. And Batmite is <<<< Mxy. 2ndly, It has been retconned long ago that there is only one 5th Dimension. After COIE. 3rd, all and I mean ALL elseworlds stories are stated to be part of the Kingdom, which is a mega verse that is part of the Omniverse of DC. I have no agenda either but to tell it like it is.

If Mxy is so much more powerful than Batmite, why couldn't Mxy kill him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
If Mxy is so much more powerful than Batmite, why couldn't Mxy kill him?

It was part of the story. Batmite is PART of Myx's own power. A creation of Mxy if you will.

Tazer
Yo.

1) even pre-C I dont believe there was ever more than *ONE* 5th dimension

2) when was Mxy shown to be Batmites creator, or that Emp Joker was using *his* power instead??

Tazer

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

1) even pre-C I dont believe there was ever more than *ONE* 5th dimension

2) when was Mxy shown to be Batmites creator, or that Emp Joker was using *his* power instead??

Tazer

Superman/Batman 25

celestialdemon
It was part of the story. Batmite is PART of Myx's own power. A creation of Mxy if you will.

Still confused. In the story, it looked like Mxy was trying to destroy Batmite but couldn't do it. He destroyed the universe/multiverse/whatever on a whim, but he couldn't destroy his own weaker creation?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Still confused. In the story, it looked like Mxy was trying to destroy Batmite but couldn't do it. He destroyed the universe/multiverse/whatever on a whim, but he couldn't destroy his own weaker creation?

It didn't look like he was trying to destroy him. It looked like he was having fun with Batmite. Mxy has given Batmite a will and life of his own. He is his own unique persona. Kinda like Lucifer is the Presence's creation and weaker, yet, Lucifer's own will is great and prevents his destruction at the Presence's hand.

Estacado
Tell me exactly -how?-

no expression

Mordum
Spectre during the emperor joker event.

"not just your earth--not just your universe but everything that is, was, or will be"

Tazer
Yo.

Superman/Batman 25

that ish, showcases 1 from a WHOLE BUTT-LOAD, of reasons Y I dont read S/B.

and the "Mxy is Bat-Mites father" -bit is pretty weak IMNSHO, seeing as how it could just as easily been a lie he told to keep Joker distracted.

meh.

Tazer

Galan007
I believe it was retconned to Batmite's power, not Mxy's. They are still around the same power level, though. *sighs*

I hope this is the last time I have to kill this rumor...

Please read:

And Joker takes this easily btw... smile

Nikkolas
Because he beat Darkseid, right?

Or a badly functioning Hal Jordan Spectre?

Galan007
Because he beat Darkseid, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

If that's all you think Joker did, then there is no reason to continue debating with you.

Or a badly functioning Hal Jordan Spectre? What the f**k?

How do you figure?

Estacado
Because he beat Darkseid, right?

Or a badly functioning Hal Jordan Spectre?
Sorry to say this but you're a tard.

Nikkolas
Because all I've ever heard is Jordan was a terrible host. For multiple reasons. One I heard he was trying to change the program of the Spectre. Another I heard he was not at full access to all of the Spectre's powers at the time.

I've never seen anyone think Jordan functioned well as the Spectre.

He didn't beat anything approaching the manifestation of the living universe, that's for damn sure. Not did he beat every other universal cosmic.

You made the IG thread, didn't you? Ye tyou think Emperor Joker's feats are higher than Thanos with the Gauntlet?

Joker never came close to smacking down a group of universal powerhouses with such ease as Thanos did.

Mordum
Joker did destroy the universe with ease.

Galan007
Because all I've ever heard is Jordan was a terrible host. For multiple reasons. One I heard he was trying to change the program of the Spectre. Another I heard he was not at full access to all of the Spectre's powers at the time.

I've never seen anyone think Jordan functioned well as the Spectre.

He didn't beat anything approaching the manifestation of the living universe, that's for damn sure. Not did he beat every other universal cosmic.

You made the IG thread, didn't you? Ye tyou think Emperor Joker's feats are higher than Thanos with the Gauntlet?

Joker never came close to smacking down a group of universal powerhouses with such ease as Thanos did. Originally posted by Galan007
roll eyes (sarcastic)

If that's all you think Joker did, then there is no reason to continue debating with you. There really isn't... no expression

Nikkolas
Well, burden of proof is on you.

I asked a question: who did Joker beat that suggests he can defeat this cosmic team. You refuse to answer?

Nikkolas
If I'm wrong, someone correct me with evidence. Don't pull "I'm smarter than thou". If Hal Jordan Spectre is not weak as I've been told on numerous boards on the subject of Emperor Joker, then enlighten me with some facts.

Galan007
EJ warped reality in it's entirety jack, .

And btw, Joker litterally becoming Spectre is certainly enough to say he takes this. wink

Mider999
how did he do all that stuff as emperor joker anyway is batmite suppose to be some kinda omniveral being since the spectre said joker was screwing with everyone there is was and will be.

Galan007
First of all. IT was Batmite's power that Empy used. I hope by now you know that this is incorrect. smile

Mider999
ok so basically in DC one imp equals the spectre..............interesting................in a.........wth way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.