Fics Destroyed-what you can do to help!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Okay,
Fanfiction.net finally caught on to my crimes. They technically do not post any stories written in script/play form. I was warned about this a while ago, but I thought since POTC3 and 4 and our parodies had been on there for a while, all was safe. Wrong! The Surrealkatewillomina fic has already been taken off (don't worry, I have my own copy). So POTC3, POTC4, COTBP: What they were REALLY saying, and DMC: What they were really saying stands a chance of being deleted by the website. And as the final nail in the coffin, they will ban me if I break any more rules.

Here is what you can do to help: if you would like me to send you these stories to place on like the sparrabeth.com website or on your own website, PM me your email and I will send them to you. I may have room on my website for a couple, but I think they belong on someone's own POTC website.

PS: At my brother's graduation tonight, there was a girl whose last name was Barbossa. Thought that was kind of funny.

JaehSkywalker
I would like to post them for you.. really.. but no one really goes to my site.... or my blog.. ermm

and i really don't get it. script/play form not allowed? very big WHY?

and.. her last name's barbossa? very interesting lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.