Ryu Hayabusa vs. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xenogears
The modern-day super ninja faces off against the current president of the Mishima Zaibatsu. Ryu's unarmed, does not have spells, and is not a fiend in this match-up, though his energy attacks are enabled. Let me make it clear that Jin took down Devil Jinpachi with his bare hands. Ryu defeated Bankotsu.

In my opinion, Jin wins 65%, Ryu wins 45%.

StyleTime
Hayabusa wins.

Xenogears
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hayabusa wins. 313

Emperor Ashtar
Dan owns jin 10/10

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa has a speed advantage, and his teleportation will come in handy.

Tekken Poster Boy has a strength & durability advantage IMO.

Overall I say it's a good fight.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Xenogears
DAMN THAT SMILEY!
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Dan owns jin 10/10
Agreed.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Hayabusa has a speed advantage, and his teleportation will come in handy.

Tekken Poster Boy has a strength & durability advantage IMO.

Overall I say it's a good fight.
Who do you think wins though. evil face

Also, I think their durability is around equal.

Xenogears
DAMN THAT SMILEY!reverse 131

Violent2Dope
Dan owns jin 10/10 Samuel L. Jackson owns Dan

Superboy Prime
DAMN THAT SMILEY!

Agreed.

Who do you think wins though. evil face

Also, I think their durability is around equal.

This isn't Namco. Ryu Hayabusa wins.

Xenogears
This isn't Namco. Ryu Hayabusa wins. He gets WTFPWNED actually.

Superboy Prime
Who does? Ryu gets wtf owned?

HAR HAR.

sniper

Xenogears

HAR HAR. yes

Xenogears

HAR HAR.

sniper Editer 313

Superboy Prime
yes

homer

Superboy Prime
Editer 313

gun_bandana

Emperor Ashtar
Goodie were spamming:

C6q3XE_-kEM

1TXi-1AuY3Q

g_TR3BbXWQ4

Xenogears
Goodie were spamming:

C6q3XE_-kEM

1TXi-1AuY3Q

g_TR3BbXWQ4 Lol wtf

That first video seems to fit well with your avatar

Emperor Ashtar
Greatest Ninja Gaiden Vid

d0bwlq4Gs4I

Sam Z
I'm not gonna respond to that, because
a) I hate Jin, and
b) who needs other reasons...stick out tongue

Xenogears
Jin loses because he is hated?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Allow me to laugh harder: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

judgement hand
haybusa teleports behind jin and goes kakashi on his ass litterally

~the thousand years of death distributing hand of judgement

Who else?
Ryu.

Xenogears
This isn't Namco. Ryu Hayabusa wins. Wtf this isn't TECMO..

JIN KAZAMA WINS

mad

Superboy Prime
Wtf this isn't TECMO..

JIN KAZAMA WINS

mad

Heh. Contrary to Namco, Tecmo doesn't make the poster boy win every single tournament by jobbing the crap out of it's characters.

HAHA.

Xenogears
Jobbing? You probably forgot that Jin is a Mishima decendant. The Mishimas are the strongest warriors in the Tekken universe. Other than Heihachi, the Mishimas have Devil Triggers. Jin's strong enough to kill Kazuya, Heihachi and his dad if he can shatter walls, pillars, JACKS and kill mutated beings at once, and overcome the final form of Ogre with his strength alone. All this is shown in Devil Within. So no, there's no jobbing involved in beating the Mishimas.

Emperor Ashtar
Jobbing? You probably forgot that Jin is a Mishima decendant. The Mishimas are the strongest warriors in the Tekken universe. Other than Heihachi, the Mishimas have Devil Triggers. Jin's strong enough to kill Kazuya, Heihachi and his dad if he can shatter walls, pillars, JACKS and kill mutated beings at once, and overcome the final form of Ogre with his strength alone. All this is shown in Devil Within. So no, there's no jobbing involved in beating the Mishimas.

So, if mishima's are the strongest why is Jin stronger then two of them?

Superboy Prime
I didn't forget anything.

I know my Tekken history.

Jin has jobbed too many peeps. And for all of Jin's power he still only managed to stalemate an elder Paul like his father, only Kazuya fought a younger Paul.

You won't convince me otherwise. Jin has a jobber aura bigger than Captain America, Superman, Batman & Wolverine merged as one single entity.

So how come Jin's Tekken 3 tourny win in his first appearance beating the likes of Heihachi & True Ogre is not jobbing, but Hitomi placing 3rd in her first appearance and simply beating Jann Lee is jobbing. Double Standard...again.

Xenogears

I'm not about to argue against two of the biggest Jin haters on this board. No offense guys.

EDIT: Hitomi is a jobbing whore for that fact that she has not jack shit showing her strength, speed, or anything else besides her ability to do a back flip when she feels like it. Jin has the showings I mentioned in my post above. Paul defeated Ogre in Tekken 3. However, by T5 it's been revealed he can shatter brick walls with a punch. Big difference from Hitomi's case eh?

Emperor Ashtar

I'm not about to argue against two of the biggest Jin haters on this board. No offense guys.

I hate Jin because he jobbs.

Xenogears
Should I post that picture of the two girls making out again?

Superboy Prime
YES

Xenogears
shifty

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa256/Thorin_bucket/1170914508261.gif

StyleTime
So how come Jin's Tekken 3 tourny win in his first appearance beating the likes of Heihachi & True Ogre is not jobbing, but Hitomi placing 3rd in her first appearance and simply beating Jann Lee is jobbing. Double Standard...again.
I wholeheartedly agree on the double standard.

EDIT: Hitomi is a jobbing whore for that fact that she has not jack shit showing her strength, speed, or anything else besides her ability to do a back flip when she feels like it. Jin has the showings I mentioned in my post above. Paul defeated Ogre in Tekken 3. However, by T5 it's been revealed he can shatter brick walls with a punch. Big difference from Hitomi's case eh?
It's not a big difference. You neglected to mention that Jin had NO feats either when he defeated True Ogre. Paul did what he did BEFORE it was revealed in Tekken 5 that he can shatter walls. Hitomi showed up and kicked a reasonable amount of ass under the same stipulations that they did, yet you call it jobbing.

It's actually the exact same thing. Hitomi earned her place just like Paul did and, as you maintain, Jin did.

Emperor Ashtar
Regardless when Paul revealed he had feats, he still has feats.

Xenogears
I wholeheartedly agree on the double standard.

It's not a big difference. You neglected to mention that Jin had NO feats either when he defeated True Ogre. Paul did what he did BEFORE it was revealed in Tekken 5 that he can shatter walls. Hitomi showed up and kicked a reasonable amount of ass under the same stipulations that they did, yet you call it jobbing.

It's actually the exact same thing. Hitomi earned her place just like Paul did and, as you maintain, Jin did. That doesn't refute at all what I've said. Regardless they had feats before it or not, they still have feats which can be regarded. Hitomi has none. It's about time you accept it.

Emperor Ashtar
Wait, Jin has feats?

Xenogears
Read entirely my second to last post you quoted.

He has feats in Devil Within.

StyleTime
That doesn't refute at all what I've said. Regardless they had feats before it or not, they still have feats which can be regarded. Hitomi has none. It's about time you accept it.
Yes, yes it does. When they took their victories, we all accepted that Paul could beat Ogre and go undefeated as well as Jin taken out True Ogre. Your trying to apply their feats ex post facto is rediculous.

It's more about time you accept that Hitomi has the speed and agility to take Jann Lee. You keep acting like pulling backflips off effectively in combat BEFORE entering the tournament is something small. Also, it's not jobbing when it's Hitomi's first appearance. That's the level she was intended to be at.

It's a double standard Xenogears.

Emperor Ashtar
Devil Within is as canon as tekken force, but I'm not about to argue it.

Superboy Prime
Does he even know what a double standard means?

StyleTime
Does he even know what a double standard means?
I'm not so sure at this point.
Devil Within is as canon as tekken force, but I'm not about to argue it.
I never really looked into myself, but I always thought that Devil Within wasn't intended to be canon either. I could be wrong though.

Xenogears
Haha, I'm going to set up a gauntlet for each character, from opposite games.

Stay tuned folks...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.