Open Fourm? Sure, If you don't mind the trolls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TrueLoveBelieve
Quote:

TrueLoveBelieve, the fact that you are trying to "out" these people as being immatre by starting a pointless thread where you expose a PRIVATE message, only shows how immature you are. If you feel that someone is attacking you, REPORT the post and I will take care of it. But by attemptint to fix the problem on your own, you have now made a new problem.

From what I can tell you have started this by PMing JP what you PM'ed her. Now in this thread, you break several rules including member bashing and posting pointless threads. Do not do this again. This is your official warning. Do not do this again.

JUST DOING THE JOB YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO.
This is your official warning. So crack open a cold one and enjoy the buzz of hitting that ban button dude. Your forum sucks. Please be sure to report this abuse to yourself. LMFAO laughing out loud

Kal875
Wow

Mr Parker
uh are you like trying for a ban or something? confused I mean seriously,you just had the same exact thread of yours with the same title closed and got warned about it.well look forward to your ban.btw,before your ban,your right about one thing in your posts,the guys attack lana because they are jeoulous they dont have a girlfriend as hot as her where the gals do because they are jeoulous they are not as pretty as she is.of course they will never admit that though.

BackFire
closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.