thanos vs darkseid for 20 th time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
i have never argued this yet in a forum and so wish to so that is why i am posting this im sure u are all sick of it here goes, i believe thanos is head and shoulders above darkseid anymore. reason one he kicks ass himself and doesnt hide behind his minions. reason 2 he accomplishes his goals cosmic cube gems and hotu. reason 3 he doesnt rely on one way to vanquish opponents like his omega beams he adapts and wins reason 4 he beat everyone in marvel the end and gave it all back meaning he won did it all thtas how damn good he is reason 5 neevr cowered in anthoer room from an opponent like darkseid did with yuga khan
i cant wait to hear from darkseid supporters

TheGame17
i'm with thanos, but hey can't u just reply to a previous darkseid/thanos forum?

quanchi112
maybe in new with this second day so there ios a lot of stuff im not sure with plus i wanted to start a new one to get peoples fresh ideas and to make sure it caught thier attention i always wanted to hear from darkseid fans saying how hes some badass skyfather and stuff

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
maybe in new with this second day so there ios a lot of stuff im not sure with plus i wanted to start a new one to get peoples fresh ideas and to make sure it caught thier attention i always wanted to hear from darkseid fans saying how hes some badass skyfather and stuff

o it's all good. i'm just saying some people on here get annoyed by the same threads over and over

quanchi112
is there no one left to argue for darkseid?

Symmetric Chaos
DS has teleported planets and crushed the PC-JLA with one hand without prep.

Match that.

quanchi112
whoa teleported planets wow and beat jla thanos only conquered the universe so u match that and hey just a reminder how is darkseid doing with conquering new genesis which he set out to do day one of his rule lollololololololololol exactly his golas are way lower and he neevr accomplishes them but he did have azombie factory once look out george romero

Symmetric Chaos
whoa teleported planets wow and beat jla thanos only conquered the universe so u match that and hey just a reminder how is darkseid doing with conquering new genesis which he set out to do day one of his rule lollololololololololol exactly his golas are way lower and he neevr accomplishes them but he did have azombie factory once look out george romero

Conquered the universe? Ya mean with the IG? That object he doesn't have anymore?

Yeah. DS is far more powerful than Thanos he doesn't have prep or plot devices.

Now again. Telepoted a planet and crushed the PC-JLA with one hand. Match that.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Conquered the universe? Ya mean with the IG? That object he doesn't have anymore?

Yeah. DS is far more powerful than Thanos he doesn't have prep or plot devices.

Now again. Telepoted a planet and crushed the PC-JLA with one hand. Match that.

he can lift a car and scare people embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TheGame17
he can lift a car and scare people embarrasment

Awsome thumb up

quanchi112
well i wasnt referring to that i mean in marvel the end when he got the heart of the universe and actually beat the universe and then gave it all up and hey comment on him running like a scared wimp from his dad that was so funny and u think hes so badass he is nothing to thanos nothinggggggggggg

Symmetric Chaos
well i wasnt referring to that i mean in marvel the end when he got the heart of the universe and actually beat the universe and then gave it all up and hey comment on him running like a scared wimp from his dad that was so funny and u think hes so badass he is nothing to thanos nothinggggggggggg

Cool I already responded to this post look:

quanchi112
hey listen darkseid beating the jla isnt some great thing respond to one member of the jla in a one on one fight crushing him darkseid yeilding like a punk to superman wow hes so tough one on one isnt he and u said u already responded to darkseid running from his father yuga khan i havent seen thanos ever run from an opponent in terror like darkseid did and dessad was enjoying darkseids fear and hey so was i it was very funny that a character who quote beat jla with one hand would cower from a character who has him outclassed in power very funny good stuff hey face the facts superman beat his ass in a duel one on one no one else there to back them up and that is one member of the jla lol lol lol

Symmetric Chaos
hey listen darkseid beating the jla isnt some great thing respond to one member of the jla in a one on one fight crushing him darkseid yeilding like a punk to superman wow hes so tough one on one isnt he and u said u already responded to darkseid running from his father yuga khan i havent seen thanos ever run from an opponent in terror like darkseid did and dessad was enjoying darkseids fear and hey so was i it was very funny that a character who quote beat jla with one hand would cower from a character who has him outclassed in power very funny good stuff hey face the facts superman beat his ass in a duel one on one no one else there to back them up and that is one member of the jla lol lol lol

I see. So you are just a pathetic troll. Oh well.

quanchi112
hey dude way to argue ur a pathetic troll well said which means u cant handle the argument and want to insult me becuz u have nothing to say heres a bit of advice if u cant take the heat get out of this vs post argue ur points better than restating the same thing over and over again it shows u really have nothing to add and are a one trick pony

Symmetric Chaos
hey dude way to argue ur a pathetic troll well said which means u cant handle the argument and want to insult me becuz u have nothing to say heres a bit of advice if u cant take the heat get out of this vs post argue ur points better than restating the same thing over and over again it shows u really have nothing to add and are a one trick pony

Make an actual point and I'll debate you. Answer one of my points and I'll debate you.

Otherwise you're really just trolling.

quanchi112
ok ur point is he beat jla and teleported planets what do u want me to say nicely done i told u of not so great darkseid showings to ur no reaction he did what u said ok he did what i said ok react to what i said stick up for him dont just post two feats and act like hes the greatest character ever for beating jla and teleporting planets who cares get over it say something else respond to what i said post more accomplishments argue back dont just sit there posting the same two things over and over come on u can do better than that react to what i posted if u can once u get over the shock that crap he has a point i said jla took him but more recently superman kicked his ass

Symmetric Chaos
ok ur point is he beat jla and teleported planets what do u want me to say nicely done i told u of not so great darkseid showings to ur no reaction he did what u said ok he did what i said ok react to what i said stick up for him dont just post two feats and act like hes the greatest character ever for beating jla and teleporting planets who cares get over it say something else respond to what i said post more accomplishments argue back dont just sit there posting the same two things over and over come on u can do better than that react to what i posted if u can once u get over the shock that crap he has a point i said jla took him but more recently superman kicked his ass

How about trying to give a few comprable feats that don't involve prep or plit devices.

Just FYI DS has destroyed Superman most of the times they fought.

quanchi112
well most recently supemrn kicked his ass and threw him into the source wall but that is besides the point thanos fought thor with power gem and subdued him he held his own with odin and tyrant who ware more powerful than him he has waved thors hammer down in genis story with the walker i mean do u want me to go on did u read the thanos quest?

Galan007
quanchi112 logic....

"I like Marvel better.......... So Marvel always wins!!!!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
quanchi112 logic....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ZOMG HE SHOULD MEET TRICKSTER!!!!!!!!

TricksterPriest
ZOMG HE SHOULD MEET TRICKSTER!!!!!!!!

chair That was a low blow. stick out tongue I like DC better, but I'm nowhere near as bad as any of the trolls on here. I have actual credibility. big grin

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

And Darkseid abso-****ing-lutely destroys Thanos in a straight fight.

quanchi112
alright first off i dont just say marvel characters are better just on being marvel but i have seen darkseid hes a freaking pu--y dude got straight up owned in a fist fight no plot devices just a fair one on one fight with superman so quit talking all this hed kick thanos ass he rarely does anything save sit there and plot crap that ne never does SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HIM THE ALE JUST SO HE'LL QUIT WASTING EVERYONES TIME TRYING TO GET IT accompish ur goals darkseid and for heavens sake conquer new genesis geez hes so pathetic he cant even do that cuz high father wont let him lol

Symmetric Chaos
I think DS currently has the ALE.

Oh an btw.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p5985172ef565255ba14e0ffb3965cea1/fbdd864b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pd55a9f60974c3f94b66f685071686e58/fbdd8646.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p7c18e8b452cb9333381c18e72b82bc42/fbdd81d1.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pdf9c7a376b78e746826b570a7b3a99e8/fbdd81cc.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pb182f179dd01f797f98ca796d83471b2/fbdd81c8.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pf54265781a682afce3c8742fd886da90/fbdd7a7c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/p43f271405bb78d83ae047fd1cf65a746/fbdd46ca.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid106/pe0fb5c86846dadf5ae802dc927a747fa/f9707780.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/pfa7bedcf849d72a026194e53c4122076/fa690929.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid91/p1e86ecc427e3212ce550d59f97634ede/fa690920.jpg

quanchi112
whooopty doo heres the point and pay close attention ok class has started he beat superman way to go darkseid point is he also got his ass handed to him one on one so it happened in a fistfight it shows darkseid isnt the master fighter u foolishly believe he is and two if he gets the ale has it now gets it tomorrow hes been after it for freaking years its like give it to him already im tired of seeing him suffer geez thanos when he sets a goal he does it quickly with power items comsmic cube, gems and hotu so we dont have to hear him ***** all the time how hell rule the universe like darkseid is when he gets the ale. ITS ABOUT TIME

starking
whooopty doo heres the point and pay close attention ok class has started he beat superman way to go darkseid point is he also got his ass handed to him one on one so it happened in a fistfight it shows darkseid isnt the master fighter u foolishly believe he is and two if he gets the ale has it now gets it tomorrow hes been after it for freaking years its like give it to him already im tired of seeing him suffer geez thanos when he sets a goal he does it quickly with power items comsmic cube, gems and hotu so we dont have to hear him ***** all the time how hell rule the universe like darkseid is when he gets the ale. ITS ABOUT TIME Your an idiot, nuff said.

quanchi112
keep saying the same thing galan hey i belive in thanos utterly beating the shit outta darkseid so say what u want i give examples on how i think why either add ur opinion just keep it on the subject ur opinion not some attempt to mock me cuz u want to be funny in a vs forum come on dude dont waste ur time

quanchi112
hey starking nicely argued hey for everyone ITS A VERSUS FORUM argue the topics i mean come on ur an idiot that is what u post wow did u come up with that witty remark all by yourself there king of stars

starking
hey starking nicely argued hey for everyone ITS A VERSUS FORUM argue the topics i mean come on ur an idiot that is what u post wow did u come up with that witty remark all by yourself there king of stars I hate to be a grammer nazi, but your grammer is terrible and coming from me that really means something(I'm not the best with words and I can make more sense than you). Oh and one other thing, this is a site for debating, not being bias.

quanchi112
i am debating and i do type fast without looking back lol. i want to talk about the topic u started with calling me an idiot. tell me ur viewpoint on the topic at least. dont just start namecalling tell me why u think im wrong i wont ever name call anyone unless they lash me first. lets be courteous to each other becuase all i want to do is argue my points on the matter. i have seen darkseid what hes capable of and i think people talk him up. tell me why u think im wrong with regards to this post.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I have actual credibility. big grin
Yep.

And I have modesty by the truckload.

Redatom65
Damn it Smurf, you beat me to a punch line.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yep.

And I have modesty by the truckload.

Yes, you do. 313

starking
i am debating and i do type fast without looking back lol. i want to talk about the topic u started with calling me an idiot. tell me ur viewpoint on the topic at least. dont just start namecalling tell me why u think im wrong i wont ever name call anyone unless they lash me first. lets be courteous to each other becuase all i want to do is argue my points on the matter. i have seen darkseid what hes capable of and i think people talk him up. tell me why u think im wrong with regards to this post. What the f**k? Let me make list of things wrong with that post.

1.Whats the point of typing fast when your grammers sh1t?

2. Your not helping your case by being a hypocrit. Saying your a faster typer after me criticizing your grammer doesn't help yor arguement.

3. I called you an idiot, because your not presenting yourself as intelligent by the arguement your making.

4. Your still being bias and your not debating.

There I hope that fixes things up wink

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Redatom65
Damn it Smurf, you beat me to a punch line. What can I say, Fastest Smurf in the West.

Redatom65
your ex girlfriend says that too. *sleazy studio audience begins to "woooo" and laugh* ermm

SpunkySmurph
your ex girlfriend says that too. *sleazy studio audience begins to "woooo" and laugh* ermm You couldn't come up with anything original, huh? ermmha

guy222
i have never argued this yet in a forum and so wish to so that is why i am posting this im sure u are all sick of it here goes, i believe thanos is head and shoulders above darkseid anymore. reason one he kicks ass himself and doesnt hide behind his minions. reason 2 he accomplishes his goals cosmic cube gems and hotu. reason 3 he doesnt rely on one way to vanquish opponents like his omega beams he adapts and wins reason 4 he beat everyone in marvel the end and gave it all back meaning he won did it all thtas how damn good he is reason 5 neevr cowered in anthoer room from an opponent like darkseid did with yuga khan
i cant wait to hear from darkseid supporters

Thanos wins

Redatom65
You couldn't come up with anything original, huh? ermmha

not worth the effort at 2:46 am...ermmgay

SpunkySmurph
not worth the effort at 2:46 am...ermmgay You and your imperfect timezone...

Redatom65
you and your imperfect nation....

Martian_mind
your ex girlfriend says that too. *sleazy studio audience begins to "woooo" and laugh* ermm

dude,i know i've been absent lately,but don't take my line.

Redatom65
where've you been?

Leave it to a troll, to create a spam playground for us kids....

starking
Pizza

is tasty.

Martian_mind
where've you been?

Leave it to a troll, to create a spam playground for us kids....

School=*****

work experience=far bigger *****,like spectre level.

SpunkySmurph
you and your imperfect nation.... No.

Just no.

none180

Redatom65
Originally posted by Martian_mind
School=*****

work experience=far bigger *****,like spectre level.

o so ur job is Jerry Siegel's creation?

Martian_mind
No,Landscaping.

If i ever see another blade of grass....

Redatom65
u'll move to North Africa...

Martian_mind
u'll move to North Africa...

or Canada......

Redatom65
lots of blue people there......Eiffel 65 got their idea for their song there...

SpunkySmurph
Lemme know when you guys collectivley muster together a decent insult... until then, I'm content to watch my brother's entire grade walk around drunk outside my room.

Martian_mind
Who was i trying to insult?

yes,i often picture smurf as the geeky little brother who sits inside whilkst an orgy is going on outside.

he's traumatized from the time he walked out to join in and the girls just brst out laughing.

Redatom65
i'm not really trying to insult anyone either.

SpunkySmurph
I couldn't tell with your grass comment..

Not exactly. But I don't want a complete hangover tomorrow. Have to be at work at 10.

Redatom65
grass comment. I said Northern Africa no expression Nice try though

Katt
This is madness!

SpunkySmurph
grass comment. I said Northern Africa no expression Nice try though I was talking to Martian. Your post got in the way.
Then you indicated there were Smurfs in Canada... I thought one of you had probably attempted to be clever somewhere, and failed.

Not like it would be a rare occurrence. 313

Redatom65
Good one....you're definelty KMC's One and only Jimmy Fallon. Laughing at your own jokes and what not....I wouldn't call them jokes really, but you get the point. Man I'm tired. Night gents

Martian_mind
Sigh,isn't red cute smurf?

every one knows u vs me is the main event,he's just cannon fodder.

Redatom65

every one knows u vs me is the main event,he's just cannon fodder.

isn't Martian cute, how he ain't getting a Sig now, since he gone and upset me now

SpunkySmurph

every one knows u vs me is the main event,he's just cannon fodder. Indeed.

In every serious epic, there must be some comic relief.

Red has proved that the opposite is true as well.

Redatom65
interesting how you two seem to always be close in these threads. I mean, i've seen you two spam threads before with me trailing for my own amusement, but you two seem to follow one another when both are present. Curious, o curious me, I wonder which one's the sidekick!

charlemagne9746
Darkseid wins in a straight up fight without any kind of power ups.
He complains that Darkseid gets his ass whipped by Superman...but hell...atleast DS never lost to Squirrel Girl.

Magee
GAME OVER!!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Darkseid wins in a straight up fight without any kind of power ups.
He complains that Darkseid gets his ass whipped by Superman...but hell...atleast DS never lost to Squirrel Girl.

erm Losing to SG is hardly a bad feat. It's like being taken down by KarateKid. You don't see it coming but it still happens.

Anyway Thanos wins because he's more awsome.

quanchi112
squirrel girl is the worst thing i have ever seen and itmakes no sense whatsoever. it happens in a christmas issue where she supposedly defeats him offpanel. to me its one crazy writer trying to say my squirrel girl can kick anyones ass. if dc had someone as silly as plastic man beat darkseid i would neevr bring it up becuz its outside the realm of possibility. take thanos appearances since he has been stablished and with squirrel girl beating him its like what the hell. darkseid losing to superman could and has happened. my main point about darkseid is he is way overrated in erms of toughness hes physically not a beast in my book all he has is his omega beams which get weaker with every new story. physically thanos is a beast while darkseid wants to hide behind his minions. and the difference between the two is thanos accomplishes his goals when he lays them out and it doesnt take him years to do something like it has taken darkseid to acquire the ale if he has.

Symmetric Chaos
squirrel girl is the worst thing i have ever seen and itmakes no sense whatsoever.

What's with the SG hate?

People don't compalain nearly as much when KK beats someone who should be well above him.

starking
squirrel girl is the worst thing i have ever seen and itmakes no sense whatsoever. it happens in a christmas issue where she supposedly defeats him offpanel. to me its one crazy writer trying to say my squirrel girl can kick anyones ass. if dc had someone as silly as plastic man beat darkseid i would neevr bring it up becuz its outside the realm of possibility. take thanos appearances since he has been stablished and with squirrel girl beating him its like what the hell. darkseid losing to superman could and has happened. my main point about darkseid is he is way overrated in erms of toughness hes physically not a beast in my book all he has is his omega beams which get weaker with every new story. physically thanos is a beast while darkseid wants to hide behind his minions. and the difference between the two is thanos accomplishes his goals when he lays them out and it doesnt take him years to do something like it has taken darkseid to acquire the ale if he has. How the hell is Thanos tougher than Darkseid? Has Thanos beaten a guy how could destroy a solar system a sneeze? Don't think so.
Has Thanos created beings who are atleast skyfather level, with his own personal power? Nadda. Has Thanos mindraped 3 billion beings who are equal to pc Superman, the same one who could sneeze out solar systems? Nope. Is Thanos so important to his universe, that if he were to vanish from it, that said universe would collapse? Hell no.
So please tell me, what puts Thanos above Darkseid? And please, don't use Superman beating Darkseid, everyone knows that's crap.

quanchi112
ok for one what has ur so called darkseid done with regards to taking over new genesis. nothing!!!!! a pacifist like high father this guy cant even beat. do u realize when thanos is involved he is usually out to destroy the universe take it over or save the universe. yes the universe he has taken it over twice pretty much. of course they meaning dc and marvel will neevr let a villain take over a universre long term the heroes have to win i know this...althought it would make an intersting year or two in comics.... anyways i still believe if thanos wanted to conquer some sister planet he has always wanted to conquer hed have done A LONG TIME AGO. u say darkseid creates skyfather beings and if he has they are wimps compared to someone like marvels odin who has remained consistently powerful and a force in his universe since the word go. and with all darkseids lame accomplishments tack on running from his dad like a puss aka fleeing in terror from an opponent. that to me is the worst meaning he fears his father like no other and that he doubted his own ability to deal with his father. did u ever read the thanos quest infinity gauntlet and the story the end. yeah better than anything darkseid ever did. BEAT THAT

quanchi112
and u say when darkseid dies his universe collapses.. did u ever read kingdome come? doesnt he die and orion is in his place. what do u know the univere is intact without him. so quit stating dc cant survive without him

I watch Pokemon
I can't wait till nvr sees this thread. laughing

BTW Kingdom Come is non-cannon. Hopefully you know what that means.

quanchi112
yes non canon so its not in continuity which means it doesnt count. the point is darkseid is fated to die at orions hands which means he is fated to die. and there is nothing he can do about it. of all the excuses why darkseid cant die its becuase the universe wont allow it. gimme a freaking break. if u want to get the nitpicky thanos kills all his worshippers and darkseid fights alone with no one worshipping him. see how tough he would be then. thanos needs no one else in his corner. darkseid has always needed an army and done little with it.

starking
and u say when darkseid dies his universe collapses.. did u ever read kingdome come? doesnt he die and orion is in his place. what do u know the univere is intact without him. so quit stating dc cant survive without him Oh man you obviously know shit about Darkseid. Orion is the one that's supposed to kill Darkseid, it's his prophecy. If Darkseid died before the prophecy, the universe would be f#cked up. That's why he came back to life when the Spectre killed him, he's to important to the universe. But like the one poster said Kingdom come is non-canon anyway.

starking
yes non canon so its not in continuity which means it doesnt count. the point is darkseid is fated to die at orions hands which means he is fated to die. and there is nothing he can do about it. of all the excuses why darkseid cant die its becuase the universe wont allow it. gimme a freaking break. if u want to get the nitpicky thanos kills all his worshippers and darkseid fights alone with no one worshipping him. see how tough he would be then. thanos needs no one else in his corner. darkseid has always needed an army and done little with it. like I said you don't know shit about Darkseid. And theirs nothing wrong with Orion beating Darkseid, he is his son after all.

quanchi112
in a versus argument for ur reason being why thanos cant win being it would destroy dc universe its ridicuolus. that is like me using when thanos was rendering immortal from mistress death excuse. straking u say i dont know shit then please enlighten me. does darkseid derive a portion of his powers by his worshippers? am i wrong on this if i am tell me please. has darkseid beaten high father and taken over new genesis? tell me why darkseid is so great. i recall a sotry where he was trying to fill the dr fates and they zapped him with love and darkseid let them go. hes sounds pretty weak to me. and please commetn why he ran from his father YUGA KHAN. i love how no one EVER COUNTERS THAT AND MENTIONS IT. comment on that star king and not one of your ur an idiot posts. or maybe ur next one will be to wiki darkseid and get back to me lol

quanchi112
not fill the fates i meant kill kill kill kill

starking
in a versus argument for ur reason being why thanos cant win being it would destroy dc universe its ridicuolus. that is like me using when thanos was rendering immortal from mistress death excuse. straking u say i dont know shit then please enlighten me. does darkseid derive a portion of his powers by his worshippers? am i wrong on this if i am tell me please. has darkseid beaten high father and taken over new genesis? tell me why darkseid is so great. i recall a sotry where he was trying to fill the dr fates and they zapped him with love and darkseid let them go. hes sounds pretty weak to me. and please commetn why he ran from his father YUGA KHAN. i love how no one EVER COUNTERS THAT AND MENTIONS IT. comment on that star king and not one of your ur an idiot posts. or maybe ur next one will be to wiki darkseid and get back to me lol Whoa your arguement is terrible and every statement you use to support it, is pathetic and weak. You obviously didn't read my post where I listed Darkseid's feats. Ds can't takeover New Genesis because it's Apokilips equal in power. Highfather could probally smack Thanos himself. And I don't know when Dr.Fate defeated Darkseid, it's most likely something you made up, or twisted. Hell I remember Darkseid taking Dr.Fate out with a blast from his hands. And Yuga khan would rape every hole in Thanos body, why the hell would you use that against Darkseid? If you think I'm the idiot here, then you need to look in the mirror little more.
edit: Oh by the way, Darkseid's power doesn't come from his worshippers, I don't where you got that from, it's just more evidence to prove you know jack shit about Darkseid and the New Gods in general.

TricksterPriest
in a versus argument for ur reason being why thanos cant win being it would destroy dc universe its ridicuolus. that is like me using when thanos was rendering immortal from mistress death excuse. straking u say i dont know shit then please enlighten me. does darkseid derive a portion of his powers by his worshippers? am i wrong on this if i am tell me please. has darkseid beaten high father and taken over new genesis? tell me why darkseid is so great. i recall a sotry where he was trying to fill the dr fates and they zapped him with love and darkseid let them go. hes sounds pretty weak to me. and please commetn why he ran from his father YUGA KHAN. i love how no one EVER COUNTERS THAT AND MENTIONS IT. comment on that star king and not one of your ur an idiot posts. or maybe ur next one will be to wiki darkseid and get back to me lol

You're considering running from Yuga Khan a bad thing? What the f**k? HE'S A GOD DAMN PROMETHIAN GIANT! Yuga Khan is abstract level and at least Galactus level. He broke out of the Source Wall by sheer power. Of course Darkseid would get the hell out of dodge. Yuga Khan eats planets and solar systems for energy. What the f**k?

2nd, Darkseid already beat New Genesis. Do even you read DC at all? He's on Earth in disquise at the moment. New Genesis has been destroyed. (Unless 7 Soliders isn't canon? I forgot whether that was real or not......)

quanchi112
i havent followed up on dc as of latei know that darkseid is involved with countdown is all and if he did take over new genesis its about time and i dont care how powerful u say that darkseid and high father are, they are both equal pretty much correct? and hes this master manipulator yetit has taken him forver to one up him. and with regards to challenging someone who is more powerful how about this. he cahllaenged tyrant who made galactus back down. he just took morg cuz hes that powerful and galactus didnt want a direct confrontation he wanted to avoid it. THANOS CHALLENGED HIM FOR FUN, A CHALLENGE. i dont care how powerful yuga kahn is, fleeing in terror makes him a puss. never saw thanos scream aand shriek when galactus showed up. nope becuz hes a warrior not some ass that runs his own planet and hides by his own forces way to much. man up darkseid. quit hidding behind ur resources.

Juntai
I take it you didn't actually read the Issues with Yuga Khan, then?
How Darkseid COULD NOT fight Yuga Khan because of the father-son clause that stayed his hand, and through the arc he kept trying to break it so he COULD fight him?

Juntai
Your arguement is terrible Quanchi, you've done nothing on the forum the last few days but show complete bias and the fact you know nothing of the DC side of comics.

quanchi112
ok i understand this when darkseid tried to get orion to kill darkseid in his mind so he could change that. but orion is supposed to kill darkseid so this makes no sense in the grand scheme of things. i know in a one on one fight darkseid wouldnt win against yuga kahn becuz hes to powerful but dont run like a girl i mean its embarrassing. thanos fights tyrant and odin like a man even when he knows hell eventually prolly go down
its how men face things obvioulsy darkseid just got scared of ole daddy

quanchi112
and yes i read it silly guy i ahvent read every little thing on darkseid but i know what went down i have the issues. desaad was enjoying darkseid fear soaking it up...SO WAS I

Endless Mike
Um, if your argument is that Thanos has never been afraid of someone, I have to point out that he was afraid of the Magus in Infinity War

quanchi112
no that isnt my argument im saying its embarrassing is all, and when did thanos flee in terror from the magus i dont know what u are saying he talked to magus with his clone present when did he cower or act intimidtaed never. he beat magus first time he showed up and helped beat him the second time he came around. BIG DIFFERENCE tell me when did he look intimidated

quanchi112
IS THERE NO ONE ELSE hmmmmmm easier than i thought

starking
Originally posted by starking
What the f**k? Let me make list of things wrong with this thread.

1.Whats the point of typing fast when your grammers sh1t?

2. Your not helping your case by being a hypocrit. Saying your a faster typer after me criticizing your grammer doesn't help yor arguement.

3. I called you an idiot, because your not presenting yourself as intelligent by the arguement your making.

4. Your still being bias and your not debating.

There I hope that fixes things up wink

quanchi112
look you get the point of my post and its not chicken scratch. i have given reasons why i feel thanos is better than darkseid and its not biased its what i think. darkseid is while thanos does. thanos does the things darkseid dreams of. thanos become all powerful twice in the universe and had way more power than the anti life equation. thanos has become more powerful than darkseid ever has by means of accomplishing the goals he set outs. he challeneges tougher opponents for the sheer challenge of it. thanos isnt as small minded as darkseid and doesnt have an equal like darkseid has in high father. if thanos set out to take over new genesis he would have done it in a day or two. AND DO U RECALL I BELIEVE THE STORY IS GENESIS. IN IT DARKSEID TRIES TO EMERGE HIMSELF IN THE SOURCE AND BECOME ALL POWERFUL. WHAT HAPPENED ARES BEAT HIM TO IT. THANOS WOULD HAVE DONE IT. that is the difference between the two characters darkseid is while THANOS DOES.

starking
How the hell is Thanos tougher than Darkseid? Has Thanos beaten a guy how could destroy a solar system a sneeze? Don't think so.
Has Thanos created beings who are atleast skyfather level, with his own personal power? Nadda. Has Thanos mindraped 3 billion beings who are equal to pc Superman, the same one who could sneeze out solar systems? Nope. Is Thanos so important to his universe, that if he were to vanish from it, that said universe would collapse? Hell no.
So please tell me, what puts Thanos above Darkseid? And please, don't use Superman beating Darkseid, everyone knows that's crap.

starking
look you get the point of my post and its not chicken scratch. i have given reasons why i feel thanos is better than darkseid and its not biased its what i think. darkseid is while thanos does. thanos does the things darkseid dreams of. thanos become all powerful twice in the universe and had way more power than the anti life equation. thanos has become more powerful than darkseid ever has by means of accomplishing the goals he set outs. he challeneges tougher opponents for the sheer challenge of it. thanos isnt as small minded as darkseid and doesnt have an equal like darkseid has in high father. if thanos set out to take over new genesis he would have done it in a day or two. AND DO U RECALL I BELIEVE THE STORY IS GENESIS. IN IT DARKSEID TRIES TO EMERGE HIMSELF IN THE SOURCE AND BECOME ALL POWERFUL. WHAT HAPPENED ARES BEAT HIM TO IT. THANOS WOULD HAVE DONE IT. that is the difference between the two characters darkseid is while THANOS DOES. I reposted those feats I listed earlier, because you obviously didin't read them. What in bloody hell are you reading? Every thing you use to discredit Darkseid(Hell everything you post in general) is twisted and inaccurate in some way. Your arguement is so pathetic, bias, and moronic, that there is almost no point in arguing with you. However I will continue to do so for the hell of it big grin

quanchi112
tell me what is inaccurate and post and correct me if im wrong. i am posting the general idea of what happened not stating word for word how it all went down. the basic point i was trying to make is darkseid always comes up short whereas thanos doesnt.

Juntai
I reposted those feats I listed earlier, because you obviously didin't read them. What in bloody hell are you reading? Every thing you use to discredit Darkseid(Hell everything you post in general) is twisted and inaccurate in some way. Your arguement is so pathetic, bias, and moronic, that there is almost no point in arguing with you. However I will continue to do so for the hell of it big grin Not to mention it has nothing to do with Thanos being stronger than Darkseid, but merely why he thinks Thanos is cooler.

Magee
Yea man thanos never backs down!!

starking
tell me what is inaccurate and post and correct me if im wrong. i am posting the general idea of what happened not stating word for word how it all went down. the basic point i was trying to make is darkseid always comes up short whereas thanos doesnt. What the f**k?
Did he come up short, when he destroyed Anti-monitor(yes he did destroy the Anti-monitor he was weak enough to die with one punch from Superman), you know the multiversally powerful guy, with the Oe?
Did he come up short when he pimpsmacked the pre-crisis Jla, you know the one with pre-crisis Superman, a guy who could probally merc Thanos on his own?
Did he come up short when he created Stayne, a being who was Takion's equal, you know the same Takion who could solo the Justice league, and hold back the godwave?
Did he come up short when fought Orion in his true form and destroyed planets as a side effect?
Or even more recently, did he come up short when he defeated Firestorm and Orion with a wave from his hand?
Did he come up short when he gave Mantis, a solar system buster his powers?
Did he come up short when absorbed all of those gods powers and five skyfathers had to team up just to defeat him?
Did he come up short when he mind controlled 3 billion daxamites, and one of those guys are probally more powerful Thanos.
Or did he come up short when he gave Validus, one of the the strongest characters ever, his power? That guy could smack pc krptonians and they have infinite strength.
So if you can give me an example of Thanos doing anything similar than any of these feats, then we may have an arguement.

quanchi112
ok the cosmic cube the infinity gems and the heart of the universe these are plt devices thanos has acquired thorughout his lifetime. each one when it was introduced was the most powerful thing in the universe and each time was outdone by thanos.. meaning that they came up with something more powerful becuz thanos was a threat to the universe itself three times. he won in marvel the end meaning he beat everyone all the heroes and abstarcts except a few beings outside reality. MEANING HE WON NO ONE BEAT HIM. darkseid has always gone down. and precrisis is so ridiculous people punching holes in time it didnt make sense that is why they were toned way down becuz with guys that powerful how are they always in trouble its to ludicrous so dont reference that. it is silly. thnaos stopped the magus twice who is a badass himself. he has always crushed the silver surfer who is supermans superior. he fought odin to a standstill while all others in that story went down like a ton of bricks. he engineered galactus capture with the annihilation wave. he punked the beyonder. he outwitted and beat the elders of marvel universe. and try as u might u cant esape in a one on one duel darkseid got owned by superman. superman aint crap to silver surfer who as i have already stated has would crush superman. so thanos owns someone who would own superman in a duel everytime in the silver surfer. see what i am getting at. thanos beats superior heroes time and time again. so this is why thanos is stronger and mnore powerful as well one on one he kicks ass while darkseid got his face pounded in and yielded TO SUPERMAN. WHEN DID THANOS YIELD TO ODIN. OH THAT IS RIGHT HE DIDNT.

starking
ok the cosmic cube the infinity gems and the heart of the universe these are plt devices thanos has acquired thorughout his lifetime. each one when it was introduced was the most powerful thing in the universe and each time was outdone by thanos.. meaning that they came up with something more powerful becuz thanos was a threat to the universe itself three times. he won in marvel the end meaning he beat everyone all the heroes and abstarcts except a few beings outside reality. MEANING HE WON NO ONE BEAT HIM. darkseid has always gone down. and precrisis is so ridiculous people punching holes in time it didnt make sense that is why they were toned way down becuz with guys that powerful how are they always in trouble its to ludicrous so dont reference that. it is silly. thnaos stopped the magus twice who is a badass himself. he has always crushed the silver surfer who is supermans superior. he fought odin to a standstill while all others in that story went down like a ton of bricks. he engineered galactus capture with the annihilation wave. he punked the beyonder. he outwitted and beat the elders of marvel universe. and try as u might u cant esape in a one on one duel darkseid got owned by superman. superman aint crap to silver surfer who as i have already stated has would crush superman. so thanos owns someone who would own superman in a duel everytime in the silver surfer. see what i am getting at. thanos beats superior heroes time and time again. so this is why thanos is stronger and mnore powerful as well one on one he kicks ass while darkseid got his face pounded in and yielded TO SUPERMAN. WHEN DID THANOS YIELD TO ODIN. OH THAT IS RIGHT HE DIDNT. What's the point of talking about the cosmic cube and the infinity gauntlet? You could give me those plot devices and I could do the same. Pre-crisis may be ludicrous but a feats a feat. I mean they're comics for godsakes, theres a ton of scientificly impossible shit that goes down in them. Do you think a purple guy who can shoot laser beams is possible? Darkseid's feats for pre-crisis are still canon so don't try to discredit them. And why do you keep on bringing up Ds losing to Supes? Superman has only beaten Darkseid three times and every fricken time, it was in a story written by Jeph loeb. Jeph f#cking Loeb. Do you know what type of credibilty he has? Superman under Loebs writing has beaten Despro, a guy who pimpsmacked the entire Jla, including Superman, for over 20 years. Theirs pretty much no point in bringing up Superman losses. Darkseid, since the beginning of his creation has humbled Superman like 8 or 10 times. As for those Thanos feats, he was easily beaten by Odin. You could tell he wasn't using full effort on Thanos. And I don't think Thanos has beaten the Beyonder, sounds like some more crap you exaggerated. I have one question for you, how old are you?
edit: Darkseid would own Magus harder than Thanos ever could.

quanchi112
there we go again with the insults. thats all u seem to want to do is thorw an insult or two. did u ever read the thanos comic 1-12 in it lies the beyonder whom he one ups. and i love how people say odin wasnt fighting his hardest when asgard was getting absolutely trashed. point is thanos didnt yield when he fought someone more powerful than him. point is darkseid yielded when he fought somone weaker than him. do u understand that huh star king. do you grasp that? come on if u cant understand it have someone tell u what that means. so when u ring up pre criss crap know this he isnt that powerful anymore and recently he got crushed by superman twice. HE PUT HIS ASS IN THE SOURCE WALL. LOL THEN WAS RESCUED BY SUPERMAN. LOL

starking
there we go again with the insults. thats all u seem to want to do is thorw an insult or two. did u ever read the thanos comic 1-12 in it lies the beyonder whom he one ups. and i love how people say odin wasnt fighting his hardest when asgard was getting absolutely trashed. point is thanos didnt yield when he fought someone more powerful than him. point is darkseid yielded when he fought somone weaker than him. do u understand that huh star king. do you grasp that? come on if u cant understand it have someone tell u what that means. so when u ring up pre criss crap know this he isnt that powerful anymore and recently he got crushed by superman twice. HE PUT HIS ASS IN THE SOURCE WALL. LOL THEN WAS RESCUED BY SUPERMAN. LOL My god your an idiot, I've already explained the Superman losses, but like the blind fool you are you continue to ignore it. I insult you because you ignore everything type. And yes Asgard was wrecked when they fought but what damage was done to an enviroment has nothing to do with the amount of effort used by Odin. For example lets say a cosmic character creates an aura around himself and the instant he does it, both his opponent and the enviroment around him is destroyed. Do you think that cosmic chracter used much effort? See what I'm getting at? And like I said earlier, Darkseid and the New Gods were not effected by the crisis, meaning their feats from pre-crisis are still canon.

quanchi112
u are just speculating whether or not odin wasnt going all out u have no proof so chill out. why would he hold back when he thought they were invading asgard. it makes no sense he was very weary of thanos and wouldnt give him an inch let alone hold back. and yes u have explained darkseid has gotten the better of superman but not lately is my point. i dont ignore anything u say and u make things up to ur own liking like odin holding back. was tyrant holding back to. to u he prolly was. u say loeb wrote it well i say deal with it u bring up that precrisi makes no sense crap so ill bring up his work which is more believeable than punching throught time. my point was simple with the odin fight thanos didtn give in but in darkseids fight he gave up and yielded. that is my point he said i yield. that is the guy ur arguing for.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Galan007
quanchi112 logic....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ya tell me about it.

seriously though, i think they should make a comic titled: "thanos vs. darkseid." i'm sure it would be a very interesting and good fight, but i see darkseid walking out on top.

TricksterPriest
u are just speculating whether or not odin wasnt going all out u have no proof so chill out. why would he hold back when he thought they were invading asgard. it makes no sense he was very weary of thanos and wouldnt give him an inch let alone hold back. and yes u have explained darkseid has gotten the better of superman but not lately is my point. i dont ignore anything u say and u make things up to ur own liking like odin holding back. was tyrant holding back to. to u he prolly was. u say loeb wrote it well i say deal with it u bring up that precrisi makes no sense crap so ill bring up his work which is more believeable than punching throught time. my point was simple with the odin fight thanos didtn give in but in darkseids fight he gave up and yielded. that is my point he said i yield. that is the guy ur arguing for.

Frankly, I'm not even going to try to argue with you. You're a troll, one of the worst in awhile. You won't listen to other people's opinions and you keep saying the worst horseshit arguements and annoying everyone around you. Go read Darkseid's respect thread, or an actual DC comic. Until then........

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/infernalledgend/dumbass.jpg

stick out tongue

TheGame17
Frankly, I'm not even going to try to argue with you. You're a troll, one of the worst in awhile. You won't listen to other people's opinions and you keep saying the worst horseshit arguements and annoying everyone around you. Go read Darkseid's respect thread, or an actual DC comic. Until then........

stick out tongue

co-signed. he at least needs to admit that it would be an extremely hard fight for thanos and would push him to the limit, if he really were to win.

TricksterPriest
co-signed. he at least needs to admit that it would be an extremely hard fight for thanos and would push him to the limit, if he really were to win.

Darkseid has one-shotted better people than Thanos with the OE. Like Infinity Man. I can't see Thanos taking even one from Darkseid without a major plot device or power up.

starking

stick out tongue I was going to respond to that troll, but you pretty much covered everything that needs to be saidstick out tongue

TheGame17
Darkseid has one-shotted better people than Thanos with the OE. Like Infinity Man. I can't see Thanos taking even one from Darkseid without a major plot device or power up.

i know, i'm just trying to make quanchi feel better and say that it would be a close fight sad

quanchi112
trickster how have i not been listening to ur points. i have been listening to ur points and countering them. so trickster dont argue with me just run along say ur a troll and dont argue then if u cant take the heat get the f--- out of this post. when has thanos been physically beat down to the point of crap he got his ass kicked to where it was embarrassing. it really hasnt happened but has happened to darkseid is my point. my point has always been thanos is a doer while darkseid is a timewaster and his patience is infinite bullsh-- . i came here to argue about why u fools think darkseid has anything on thanos. meaning what has he done that thanos hasnt done that is better. thanos conquered the universe. darkseid saved it against anti monitor thanos also helped save his universe to. its agreed they are both very cunning and able villains in their own respective universes. i just view thanos accomplishments to hold more wait. it takes more heroes to take thanos down than darkseid in each of their story arcs.

Symmetric Chaos
trickster how have i not been listening to ur points. i have been listening to ur points and countering them. so trickster dont argue with me just run along say ur a troll and dont argue then if u cant take the heat get the f--- out of this post. when has thanos been physically beat down to the point of crap he got his ass kicked to where it was embarrassing. it really hasnt happened but has happened to darkseid is my point. my point has always been thanos is a doer while darkseid is a timewaster and his patience is infinite bullsh-- . i came here to argue about why u fools think darkseid has anything on thanos. meaning what has he done that thanos hasnt done that is better. thanos conquered the universe. darkseid saved it against anti monitor thanos also helped save his universe to. its agreed they are both very cunning and able villains in their own respective universes. i just view thanos accomplishments to hold more wait. it takes more heroes to take thanos down than darkseid in each of their story arcs.

Just answer me one very very simple question.

Yes or No.

Do you think that in a straight up fight without preparation or plot devices Thanos would beat Darkseid?

quanchi112
without a shadow of a doubt he would win. he is superior to darkseid in fighting. he has proven that. hes a monster in one on one combat whereas darkseid is very powerful to but isnt quite as menacing or vicious as thanos gets when he tears into someone.

Symmetric Chaos
without a shadow of a doubt he would win. he is superior to darkseid in fighting. he has proven that. hes a monster in one on one combat whereas darkseid is very powerful to but isnt quite as menacing or vicious as thanos gets when he tears into someone.

How would Thanos get around the OE?

TricksterPriest
without a shadow of a doubt he would win. he is superior to darkseid in fighting. he has proven that. hes a monster in one on one combat whereas darkseid is very powerful to but isnt quite as menacing or vicious as thanos gets when he tears into someone. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/nooobievader.png

starking
How would Thanos get around the OE? Because he can beat people stronger than himself, or atleast thats what his fanboys say.

Symmetric Chaos
STFU

I'm trying to figure out what he's thinking.

quanchi112
thanos is mr prepared he could do it. hell darkseid has lost with it many many times. one of darkseids weaknesses is he relies on it to much and if it doesnt hit its target hes like crap now what do i do. thanos would puff his face out and make him say i yield except this time he would get smoked as thanos wouldnt grant him mercy.

TricksterPriest
thanos is mr prepared he could do it. hell darkseid has lost with it many many times. one of darkseids weaknesses is he relies on it to much and if it doesnt hit its target hes like crap now what do i do. thanos would puff his face out and make him say i yield except this time he would get smoked as thanos wouldnt grant him mercy.

You do know the OE is undodgable, unblockable, unescapable, and goes across space&time, right? no expression

Symmetric Chaos

The OE can't miss though. He can guide the beam and even send it though time erm

And I did say with no prep.

quanchi112
ok what happened when wonderwoman deflected it or when he supposedly killed supergirl with it
all u have is the hope it hits thanos but it wont

quanchi112
all u darkseid fans have is his omega effect that is all u have and all he has the hope it hits him cuz in a fight darkseid gets worked

quanchi112
oh and game even though i believe thanos would win this encounter i dont think he would crush darkseid if i implied that cuz sometimes i get carried away i didnt mean it. thanos is just a bruiser dakrseid doesnt mix it up as much as thanos and doesnt have the fight experience. the fights he has been in hes had his face literally worked into a puffball that to me states hes not that great of a fighter.

Symmetric Chaos
oh and game even though i believe thanos would win this encounter i dont think he would crush darkseid if i implied that cuz sometimes i get carried away i didnt mean it. thanos is just a bruiser dakrseid doesnt mix it up as much as thanos and doesnt have the fight experience. the fights he has been in hes had his face literally worked into a puffball that to me states hes not that great of a fighter.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/366402_1-the-darkseid-respect-thread

All those feats are canon testaments to DS's abilities.

quanchi112
i know of many of darkseids great feats. such as lobo hurting his hand punching darkseid and him breaking etrigans arm. i never said darkseid didt do amazing things. my argument is this while darkseid is controlling billions of beings and teleloprting planets away or what not thanos is becoming the baddest motherfreaker in his universe. he just well better.

Symmetric Chaos
i know of many of darkseids great feats. such as lobo hurting his hand punching darkseid and him breaking etrigans arm. i never said darkseid didt do amazing things. my argument is this while darkseid is controlling billions of beings and teleloprting planets away or what not thanos is becoming the baddest motherfreaker in his universe. he just well better.

You're really just explaining how he is cooler though (I happen to agree about that actually)

On KMC the fights occur in an arena setting without prep or CosmicCubues or the IG or the HOTI and such. In the kind of fights we do here Thanos would lose to DS and he'd probably go down pretty hard too erm

quanchi112
ur makinf me restate myself again i am not telling u why thanos is cooler im tellin u how he surpasses darkseid in terms of feats. and in a one on one duel with no prep superman challenged darkseid and won. according to ur logic that could never happen becuz of his omega effect but it has and did happen. thanos is more powerful and smarter than superman so how could he not do the same exact thing. if what u say were true darkseid would never get owend by anything other than a skyfather level being but hes but owned by lesser in a one on one fight just what u described. so please quit saying thanos would get owned becuz never and i repeat never has been beaten like a ***** like darkseid in that fight to where he said enough, i cant take anymore. if not for this showing ud have a better argument but that one on one duel happened and darkseid was smoked with no angles no plot devices. just straight up fight one on one.

Symmetric Chaos
ur makinf me restate myself again i am not telling u why thanos is cooler im tellin u how he surpasses darkseid in terms of feats.

Then give feats of power done by Thanos (without prep) that surpass Darkseids

and in a one on one duel with no prep superman challenged darkseid and won.

Once. Do you have any idea how many times DS has managed to completely destroy Superman H2H?

according to ur logic that could never happen becuz of his omega effect but it has and did happen.

It's called PIS here. DS has been shown more than once to be for more powerful than Superman in almost everyway even PreCrisis.

quanchi112
no it isnt piss i never said superman was better than darkseid only that he whooped his as in a duel. darkseid should get the better of superman at least 80 percent of the time. in infinity gauntlet thanos worked his ass off to acquire this. he waved down thors hammer which is a feat. he went toe to toe with tyrant with his power when all of the other cosmic badasses went down like sissies. he took odins best shots and got up sure he was outclassed with power but proves even in a loss how powerful and how resilient he is in battle. he has crushed silver surfer and beaten magus in a battle. he beat a more powerful version of himself in infinity war. he took down beyonder in his limited series also. and punked the fallen one to.

starking
ur makinf me restate myself again i am not telling u why thanos is cooler im tellin u how he surpasses darkseid in terms of feats. and in a one on one duel with no prep superman challenged darkseid and won. according to ur logic that could never happen becuz of his omega effect but it has and did happen. thanos is more powerful and smarter than superman so how could he not do the same exact thing. if what u say were true darkseid would never get owend by anything other than a skyfather level being but hes but owned by lesser in a one on one fight just what u described. so please quit saying thanos would get owned becuz never and i repeat never has been beaten like a ***** like darkseid in that fight to where he said enough, i cant take anymore. if not for this showing ud have a better argument but that one on one duel happened and darkseid was smoked with no angles no plot devices. just straight up fight one on one. So what your saying is, Darkseid's low showings puts him below Thanos? Am I wrong? Just to fill you in, low showings don't count on this board. Silver Surfer was beaten by Dracula, Thanos was defeated by Spider-man, Spider-man defeated Firelord, Superman has beaten Despero. Superman only won against Darkseid like Three times and every time it happened, it was written by Jeph Loeb. Darkseid on the otherhand, has swatted Superman away like an anoyence, about 8 times under various writers. There for any loss to Superman is either pis(plot induced stupidity), cis(character induced stupidity), SmvFl(Spider-man vs. Firelord). If you think the losses against Superman are logical, than you and many others, are way over your heads.

quanchi112
the spiderman thing happened when thanos wasnt fully explored as a character and had him completely wrong. thanos since then has been established as a bad ass and a universe stomper not a spidey villain. im not saying all his superman showing put him below thanos but that he lost ina fight one on one which means hes not unbeatable like u think. i do believe that is where i agree with u for the fact of dec being completely silly and ridicuolus in how they find a way for superman being able to overcome any and all impossible odds thrown at him. if u want to throw this showing out the superman loss ill bring up him running from a more powerful character in yuga khan. the reson being is it completely makes darkseid not as powerful and ballsy as once thought. thanos never ran from anyone not matter how much more powerful the character was. darkseid knew he was coming and pretty much pissed his pants when he showed up. find me a good explanation why he pissed his pants and how its justified and then get back to me.

Symmetric Chaos
the spiderman thing happened when thanos wasnt fully explored as a character and had him completely wrong. thanos since then has been established as a bad ass and a universe stomper not a spidey villain. im not saying all his superman showing put him below thanos but that he lost ina fight one on one which means hes not unbeatable like u think. i do believe that is where i agree with u for the fact of dec being completely silly and ridicuolus in how they find a way for superman being able to overcome any and all impossible odds thrown at him. if u want to throw this showing out the superman loss ill bring up him running from a more powerful character in yuga khan. the reson being is it completely makes darkseid not as powerful and ballsy as once thought. thanos never ran from anyone not matter how much more powerful the character was. darkseid knew he was coming and pretty much pissed his pants when he showed up. find me a good explanation why he pissed his pants and how its justified and then get back to me.

Running from a person who's more powerful than you is called common sense. Not running from it is gutsy nothing more.

Here I'll give you an example. If a bear attacks two people and one runs away while the other stays is the one who stays more powerful?

quanchi112
again u bring up normal people verses aniamls that would crush u. ok, ill explain it like this. should thanos have ran from odin and said i gotta get outta here i cant win going straight up. no he went at him like badass should. badasses dont piss their pants and u seem to be fogetting he had prep time and knew he was coming in yuga khan. he basically had no great plans or defenses for his father. with thanos he challenged tyrant whom he knew was more powerful for the sheer challenge of it. darkseid would neevr have conceived it becuz he has no balls. thanos could have stacked the deck in his favor and came in with some badass power source but instead went right at him. he is the mad titan and will not run from anyone. that is my point ur character runs while mine presses the fight and guess what they both survived it so who looks better. the one who faced it not the one who ran from it.

Symmetric Chaos
again u bring up normal people verses aniamls that would crush u. ok, ill explain it like this. should thanos have ran from odin and said i gotta get outta here i cant win going straight up. no he went at him like badass should. badasses dont piss their pants and u seem to be fogetting he had prep time and knew he was coming in yuga khan. he basically had no great plans or defenses for his father. with thanos he challenged tyrant whom he knew was more powerful for the sheer challenge of it. darkseid would neevr have conceived it becuz he has no balls. thanos could have stacked the deck in his favor and came in with some badass power source but instead went right at him. he is the mad titan and will not run from anyone. that is my point ur character runs while mine presses the fight and guess what they both survived it so who looks better. the one who faced it not the one who ran from it.

Having Guts =/= Having Power

starking
Originally posted by quanchi112 =
the spiderman thing happened when thanos wasnt fully explored as a character and had him completely wrong. thanos since then has been established as a bad ass and a universe stomper not a spidey villain. im not saying all his superman showing put him below thanos but that he lost ina fight one on one which means hes not unbeatable like u think. i do believe that is where i agree with u for the fact of dec being completely silly and ridicuolus in how they find a way for superman being able to overcome any and all impossible odds thrown at him. if u want to throw this showing out the superman loss ill bring up him running from a more powerful character in yuga khan. the reson being is it completely makes darkseid not as powerful and ballsy as once thought. thanos never ran from anyone not matter how much more powerful the character was. darkseid knew he was coming and pretty much pissed his pants when he showed up. find me a good explanation why he pissed his pants and how its justified and then get back to me. Your basiclly repeating the samething you said earlier. Theirs no point of bringing up the losses against Superman, because it's BAD WRITING. You don't seem to understand that. Ds has lost to Supes like three times and every time it was written by Jeph Loeb. Ds has humbled Superman three times more than Superman has beaten him. Do you get what I'm saying, because I'm tired of repeating this shit.
Edit: By the way, Ds ran away from Yuga Khan because of the father son clause. In the New God mythology, the son must never beat the father, or something like that.

quanchi112
thanos has it all is my point. he has power guts and brains. with prep thanos doesnt lose. i feel darkseid is weaker to in my opinionbecuz he needs a whole planet of followers. thanos does shit mainly by himself not with a whole army. come on darkseid man up and quit hiding behind ur followers.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos has it all is my point. he has power guts and brains. with prep thanos doesnt lose. i feel darkseid is weaker to in my opinionbecuz he needs a whole planet of followers. thanos does shit mainly by himself not with a whole army. come on darkseid man up and quit hiding behind ur followers.

So basicly your position is completly groundless.

quanchi112
no i believe ur position is. i say superman wins u say its cuz of the writer wahhhhhhhhh. writers picking on darkseid make him stop. i say he pissed his pants when he is dad showed up and u back him up for being a scared girl. the mighty darkseid if u have more power than him he goes into the fetal position and prays it just passes him by. u say hes smart cuz he knew hed lose. go down fighting not like a wimp. come on i thought he was a badass who creats badsses. i say thanos has conquered the universe and u say its a lame plot device. it seems like u only want darkseids high end showings to count and thanos u dismiss them as lame plot devices. thanos doesnt find these items of power on someones kitchen floor. he goes out hunts down who has them and kicks their asses. so if darkseid gets the ale ill be like u and say lame plot device dude. live in ur own little darkseid can never lose world. i have trumped, bigtime.

Symmetric Chaos
no i believe ur position is. i say superman wins u say its cuz of the writer wahhhhhhhhh. writers picking on darkseid make him stop. i say he pissed his pants when he is dad showed up and u back him up for being a scared girl. the mighty darkseid if u have more power than him he goes into the fetal position and prays it just passes him by. u say hes smart cuz he knew hed lose. go down fighting not like a wimp. come on i thought he was a badass who creats badsses. i say thanos has conquered the universe and u say its a lame plot device. it seems like u only want darkseids high end showings to count and thanos u dismiss them as lame plot devices. thanos doesnt find these items of power on someones kitchen floor. he goes out hunts down who has them and kicks their asses. so if darkseid gets the ale ill be like u and say lame plot device dude. live in ur own little darkseid can never lose world. i have trumped, bigtime.

Hush little troll.

starking
thanos has it all is my point. he has power guts and brains. with prep thanos doesnt lose. i feel darkseid is weaker to in my opinionbecuz he needs a whole planet of followers. thanos does shit mainly by himself not with a whole army. come on darkseid man up and quit hiding behind ur followers. I'm done arguing with you, your to dense to read my post. Everthing I type, you ignore and counter it with crap. Like the other posters said, your not debating, your explaining how Thanos is cooler.

starking
no i believe ur position is. i say superman wins u say its cuz of the writer wahhhhhhhhh. writers picking on darkseid make him stop. i say he pissed his pants when he is dad showed up and u back him up for being a scared girl. the mighty darkseid if u have more power than him he goes into the fetal position and prays it just passes him by. u say hes smart cuz he knew hed lose. go down fighting not like a wimp. come on i thought he was a badass who creats badsses. i say thanos has conquered the universe and u say its a lame plot device. it seems like u only want darkseids high end showings to count and thanos u dismiss them as lame plot devices. thanos doesnt find these items of power on someones kitchen floor. he goes out hunts down who has them and kicks their asses. so if darkseid gets the ale ill be like u and say lame plot device dude. live in ur own little darkseid can never lose world. i have trumped, bigtime. You moron, low showings don't count, go read the rules.

quanchi112
ok cretin according to people here high showings dont count here either.
cant u people let it sink in thanos is a ballsier and has accomplished more. he beat the beyonders ass. he imprisoned thor with the power gem and fought his ass good considering he had infinite might backing him up. thanos just had that gun there handy becuz he prepares for any eventuality and can usually getout of anything in mere moments. and in the rules dingus it says no personal insults.

starking
ok cretin according to people here high showings dont count here either.
cant u people let it sink in thanos is a ballsier and has accomplished more. he beat the beyonders ass. he imprisoned thor with the power gem and fought his ass good considering he had infinite might backing him up. thanos just had that gun there handy becuz he prepares for any eventuality and can usually getout of anything in mere moments. and in the rules dingus it says no personal insults. What the f**k? Your twisting up crap again. I've never heard of high showings not counting on this board.

quanchi112
i know u didnt but every time i tell of something thanos did u say lame plot device to which i say he earned whatever powerup he got. hell need a powerup or plot device to take over universe, duh. uhm darkseid needs plot devices to take over universe as well. difference is thanos succeeds where dakrseid comes up just a bit short.

quanchi112
im surprised mvrbeenthagirl hasnt showed his face in here to argue with me. hmm he must know im right and must have realized crap i have been wrong all this time. lol

TheGame17
im surprised mvrbeenthagirl hasnt showed his face in here to argue with me. hmm he must know im right and must have realized crap i have been wrong all this time. lol

don't laugh at your own jokes. it makes you sound like a loser.
perhaps he's realized that you're stubborn and he doesn't want to keep chipping away at something that won't move.

FearOfBlood
Thanos wins 17/20.

TheGame17
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Thanos wins 17/20.

how? and why doesn't he win 7/10?

TricksterPriest
how? and why doesn't he win 7/10?

Fear's a fanboy. Ignore him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpunkySmurph
how? and why doesn't he win 7/10? Actually, 17/20 = 8.5/10, not 7/10

TheGame17
Actually, 17/20 = 8.5/10, not 7/10

same damn thing cool

i'm just tryin gto find his reason for why he thinks thanos wins.

Juntai
same damn thing cool

i'm just tryin gto find his reason for why he thinks thanos wins. He gave Hulk majority over Darkseid, if that tells you anything.

Avalonofthewind
same damn thing cool

i'm just tryin gto find his reason for why he thinks thanos wins.

He's a Marvel Fanboy. Pure and simple. Things like "logic" and "grammar" apparently don't count for anything.

He seems pretty young as well... as most of us know...kids have boundless energy even when they are absolutely wrong.

quanchi112
i love how when i say a marvel character beats a dc one im biased but when i say a dc character wins nothing gets said. make ya think doesnt it. like just cuz u disagree with me its cuz oh he is an idiot and is biased. i firmly think thanos has proven through his feats actions and motivations that when he wants something he gets it. no other character can achieve his golas like thanos. its like the transformers they started out second to gobots but were way cooler tougher and better. just like thanos was second but way better.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>