Wolverine Vs. American Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
ok so this is the godzilla from the godzilla movie that had Matthew Brodrick in it. this one was not very vulnerable and not nearly as large.

is it possible for wolverine to sneak in and start eviscerating the big lizard?

Redatom65
spite...

Badabing
Originally posted by TheGame17
ok so this is the godzilla from the godzilla movie that had Matthew Brodrick in it. this one was not very vulnerable and not nearly as large.

is it possible for wolverine to sneak in and start eviscerating the big lizard? dur

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheGame17

is it possible for wolverine to sneak in and start eviscerating the big lizard?

Wasn't "American Godzilla" actually French?

stick out tongue

TheGame17
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

i wonder who u think would win? roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheGame17
Originally posted by Redatom65
spite...

perhaps.....with a little curiosity as well.

Symmetric Chaos
Sure. He could. But then again he'd somehow have to climb into one of Godzilla's orifices and start hacking from there.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Sure. He could. But then again he'd somehow have to climb into one of Godzilla's orifices and start hacking from there.

ya, i guess he'd hafta sneak up and dive in, but i sure as hell wouldn't go into its butt, but i'm sure he would.

i got this idea from "claws" when he teamed up with black cat. he was attacked and eaten by a giant sea monster, but he was able to claw his way out of its stomach and sliced through it's side. it looked like it was around the same size as this Godzilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.