Calypso

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

an148
Don't really understand the purpose of Calypso. She gets freed, grows exceedingly huge, turns into millions of crabs and... that's it? She disappears from the movie altogether. So what exactly is the big deal about her?

Tramps Lady
she caused the storm that killed DJ...duh

spencerspider
Calypso was built up to be all big and bad and going to kill everyone and then she was just gone and all she did was create a storm..it was dumb..kinda messed the whole movie up after that it was like..is that all she did? lol

an148
I know she caused the storm, but like, what's the big deal in that? I mean, although there was this big giant storm, actually only 1 boat sank in that storm... So whats the big deal in this big storm that made Calypso so feared by all the pirates?? She's no big deal really....

JaehSkywalker
she didn't really release all her fury... all in all, she's angry at pirates because they locked her up in that body, or as the song says, 'Bound her in her bones'...

happy

spencerspider
they messed up big time on tht part it coulda been really cool

JaehSkywalker
they could have made her vanish.. or fade away into the light.. or became soo beautiful when they released her.. then kinda turned into a monster..

this thread could describe the ideas better:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/452797_1-spoilers-what-do-you-think

just check it out and post here again about our ideas or something...

Surreal_44
I kind of think it's amusing, and possibly done on purpose, to have that big build up about Calypso and not have her do a whole lot. Remember how perplexed Will looked after the explosion of crabs. He's like..."Was that it?"

*snuggles Will* I'm such a fangirl now...

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

hmm... maybe... but it wasn't funny really. some people, including me, didn't really get it. well..

but i thought that was funny after the crabs(was it?) what will said.. it was so cute... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.