*spoilers* What do you think...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
about what i'm gonna say about Pirates 3? this are ONLY MY OPINIONS though. :

The Worst Part
The End. Liz and Will ended up like that. i dunno.. that was the saddest ending i have ever watched, next to walk to remember. though, i would add that i didn't see the last part after the credits.

The Bad Part
There were scenes that were just plain dragging. My parents told me that.. big grin Well.. ahh.. they fell asleep during those 'draggy' scenes, they say.. i was like, 'How could you sleep through that wonderful movie?' but anyway, i'm afraid it is kinda true. though i can't think of any part right now, because i understood everything, people who don't really watch and follow Pirates of the Caribbean would not get how those parts are important....

The Great Parts
EVERYTHING! lol, the fights, the effects, everything! big grin

THe Best Parts
MANY MANY MANY JACKS! hehehe, Jack Sparrow! i can't get enough, i said, 'I literallysaw a lotta Jacks today... woohoo!' to my family lol...
And that wedding scene! seriously guys, i want to get married that way! and that kiss... and the humor... woohoo!

My Question:
This is what i didn't get... What side was Calypso on? erm

Sidenotes:
after the movie, i can't stop talking about pirates lol... and there was this group of friends.. they were talking about pirates.. and stuff like that.. they said they liked barbossa because he was a real pirate, and i very very much would've liked to tell to their faces, 'How about Jack?!' and they were asking about Calypso, i would've loved to answer all their questions....
my parents both said that they liked spiderman 3 more. i was like, 'you can't compare those two!! two different movies!!!!! Spiderman could be compared to superman because they are both heroes.. and Pirates, well.. you can't compare it to anything because mainly i didn't know what movies are like it...' lol...
I can't get enough of Jack!!! I can't stop talking about him!!! and... I wanted to shriek, but my parents warned not to lol, so i screamed without sound.. if anyone could get how i did that lol... and i kinda dressed like a pirate, but i looked more like a gangster dad said, i laughed, and said, i'm 'incognito' so no one would notice it... or else everyone would think i'm nuts lol...

all in all, i rate this 4.8 out of five... happy

any comments on my comments guys? oh.. and... sorry if it's this long lol.

Surreal_44
I agree with you on how much I enjoyed the film.

I had a few issues with it (namely killing James off so abruptly and some scenes seemed too long and sloppy editing), but in all I thought the film was great. I don't recall any scenes that really dragged and were dull, but that's just me. big grin

I liked W/E's ending. They had a lot of hope, they were happy to see each other, I figured out that the curse was broken after ten years (although I've been surprised by the amount of confusion on this point), and I can think of all sorts of fun things Will and Liz did in those ten years (like finding ways to bend the rules to see each other, them having their own little adventures, etc.)

So I'm glad you enjoyed the film, all in all. big grin

What did you think of DJ stabbing Will? People in my audience actually screamed.

JaehSkywalker
I was like : "Oh my goodness!" I was speechless! I was staring at Jack and Liz and almost cried at their expressions! and as usual, it was struck away by Jack's expression.. he was just SOO hoott!!!

yeah, that part too.. James being killed... so quickly. i didn't really get to see him do anything not like in the first two movies..

i didn't get to see what happened after the credits, because my family already had walked out. if i saw it i probably would've liked the ending. but, that's one way to look at it.. those adventures.. and loopholes that the two explored.. sounds exciting...

i didn't think there was anything draggy either, but of course, some people just don't understand lol...

calypso
When Will was stabbed there was audible gasps in the theatres I have been in and someone actually screamed "NO". I even heard someone tonight say this can't be true.

Actually I thought this was the best one of the trilogy. Great action, great sets, lots of different plots, Jack, Jack, and more Jack. I did not see a draggy part in it, and IMHO I thought it was edited alot tighter than the other two. I usually get bored or have to have a power room break, but I didn't even look at my watch til there was only 15 minues left. So, no it wasn't draggy to me.

But, what is the deal with Jack and his tongue; licked the crab and licked his brain. That was a tad too much for me. I guess the kids liked it. And then the call back to COTBP when Jack breathed on Will and threw him overboard. Will's line "I really hate him" made me laugh.

I was glad to see more of the monkey Jack and Mr. Cotton's parrott. IMHO it would have really been cute for monkey Jack to jump onto Barbossa's shoulder and point through the hole in the map when Barbossa held up the map for his new crew.

I liked Cho Yen-Fat and Reggie Lee. Even Keith Richards wasn't too bad.

Did anyone notice the two new things Jack had on his person in his last scene? I bet everyone was too busy watching him and the stumpets to notice.

I too would liked to have seen more Norrington. I think they could have handled his role better. I think he should have killed Mercer and wound up on the side of the Pirates. I didn't like the fact that they used Bootstrap to kill Norrington. That was just so wrong.

JaehSkywalker
that was cute.. i liked those parts where he licked stuff lol.. and the PEANUT!!!!

Keith Richards played a guitar! that was nice...

i didn't notice it! i was watching him and staring at his face!

yeah.. more norrington would've been nice.

when jack was rummagiong through beckett's stuff, i didn't think he was looking for the heart. i thought he was looking for stuff to steal, just like in tia's shack lol...

Claudia_Black
I loved this movie
I felt so bad when Norrie died, Keith Richards is awesome, Jack and the peanut, so cute, and it was cool when Jack voted for Liz

JaehSkywalker
True.

i love it too! But they kinda sorta sank the Sparrabeth Ship.. sad

IheartPocky
I HATED HATED HATED the Claypso transformation scene. When I get the dvd that will be the scene I will skip everytime.

I liked pretty much everything else. The ending is gonna grow on me. I know it will smile

Bloomaholic
the end with liz and will was soo sad...but the end credit scene was very beautiful and happy

and i was angry at the lack of sex scene on the beach...u know they obviously did it...but Disney, again, fails to show nothing! lol

the many many jacks was hot! lol I like in the prison cell "i miss him already" "yes, he is quite charming" lol!

allofyousuckkk
the Tia Dalma transformation was a "wtf" scene.

IheartPocky
yeah. my face was hilarious. after a few minutes i realized it and laughed at myself..

spencerspider
It was ok for me...the first one was the best of the trilogy by far..the worst parts was the whole Calypso crap that was just stupid and pointless.. and all the boring parts which seemed to last forever..
the good parts was just the fight scenes..they were good but everything else was just ok.. and the "funny" scenes werent all that funny cept when Jack was by himself..

willofthewisp
Okay, so the difference between a human and a goddess is that a goddess is 50 feet tall. Good to know. Oh, and we have to lose our clothes. Oh, and we have to look painfully unrealistic.

JaehSkywalker
when Calypso became suddenly big, i was like, oh... okaayy... i didn't reallly kinda get that. even someone was saying it out loud in the bathroom that she didn't really get that. that's where 4 could kinda build up from right...? Calypso... still didn't get why that happened. was kinda expecting she would just vanish or something.

JaehSkywalker
she should've just vanished or something!

willofthewisp
I imagined her kind of evaporating into the rain and it would look heavenly. Boy was I wrong.

IheartPocky
My family (minus dad hehe) all read the book or at least the end and we each thought that in the calypso scene she would become like idk glowy and stuff.

What I imagined was, she was going to transform into a beautiful goddess as she sorta floated off the ground then her eyes would glow(like the book/script said) and she would scream and turn evil or something.. I have a way with words don't I! lol I think she should have looked more goddess like..

JaehSkywalker
that's what i was thinking.. it would be kinda lovvely and freaky... then she will fly off ito the sea or dissappear or something like that.

i was wrong too. what's up with becoming so big? crabs... soo soo many crabs.. *shivers* i wonder what she would taste like.. i could like swish those crabs onto the pan..... and.... *trails off*

IheartPocky
lol crab soup...crab dip...crab...

JaehSkywalker
oooh.. davey cuttlefish!!! sushi.. yum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.