Black Flash vs. the Black Racer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Symmetric Chaos
Death touch ftmfw

Endless Mike
Um, they both have that

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Um, they both have that

Really? I thought BlackRacer was just a NewGod.

Endless Mike
He's an incarnation of death

Lethal_Rise
wtf i black racer? all these incarnations of death is annoying.

Redatom65
Last time I heard Black Racer was in The Captain Atom ongoing series from the late 1980's. The Black Racer only takes like speed force people. Like when Barry Allen had a near death experience, apparently he saw the black flash. Although he got involved with Johnny Quick and Max Mercury too. Anyway, Black Racer represents "death as inevitability", whereas Death of the Endless represents "death as compassionate release". So Many Death incarnates, but Black Racer would probably win, or they'd negate one another

Deathstroke
I say Black Flash wins, because the Black Racer has, in my opinion, the worst costume in comic history.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I say Black Flash wins, because the Black Racer has, in my opinion, the worst costume in comic history.

Cosmic skis!

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Deathstroke

YOU DARE TO INSULT JACK KIRBY'S DESIGN!? angrymob stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
YOU DARE TO INSULT JACK KIRBY'S DESIGN!? angrymob stick out tongue

Yes.

While the man was a visionary, he had REALLY bad costume taste. Look at Galactus ! Or Darkseid ! Hell even Surfer is a little silly when you get down to it....

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by grey fox
Yes.

While the man was a visionary, he had REALLY bad costume taste. Look at Galactus ! Or Darkseid ! Hell even Surfer is a little silly when you get down to it....

Well, he was original. Those 3 are good. Now Kalibak, or the forever people, those were some WEIRD designs. nosweat Yeah, Black Racer was out there, but he was different than anything else that was done at that point.

King KAM
black racer??? vs. black flash....

racism ftw

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King KAM
black racer??? vs. black flash....

racism ftw

Ironically, roll eyes (sarcastic) The Black Racer actually IS black. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.