Daredevil, Deadpool vs. Nightwing, Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Heres the catch, each team is split fighting their respective counterparts in different areas of NYC (DD vs NW, DP vs DS), however once one combatant is dispatched the other instantly teleports to his partners aide..........

who wins??

Sin I AM
why is it that ridiculous threads like Wolverine vs God gets a thousand posts yet mine which pitts better characters against each other receives no love? is it cuz im a girl....chauvinist bastards

King KAM
Originally posted by Sin I AM
why is it that ridiculous threads like Wolverine vs God gets a thousand posts yet mine which pitts better characters against each other receives no love? is it cuz im a girl....chauvinist bastards *smacks her on the ass* now be a good girl and go make my dinner.

Alfheim
NW and DS I guess....maybe.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King KAM
*smacks her on the ass* now be a good girl and go make my dinner.

Political INcorrectness ftw. laughing

It's a good fight. DD vs. Nightwing is too close to call. DS vs. DP, on the one hand, Slade has the better toys and equip. On the other hand, I don't think he's got anything that can put down Deadpool. Plus, DP is crazy enough to drive him up the wall.

StyleTime
I think this is a good fight.
Originally posted by King KAM
*smacks her on the ass* now be a good girl and go make my dinner.
I think this a good comment.

superbatman86
If this is standard equip then NW and DS 10/10.People forget NW got a 50,000 volt tazer in his gloves.

Sin I AM
ive never seen Grayson use that taser b4, also I see him as tha top tier of fighting skill in the DCU while DD has always come off to me as a 2nd stringer. I think NW has just enough ability to beat him 6 to 7/10 times

StarsNeverFall7
DD vs NW is almost too close to call...I'd agree with trickster though, on the DP vs DS...DS may have a few more gadgets but he really doesn't have anything to put DP down for good and there isn't an allotted prep time so I'll hand that win to DP..which with the teleportation thing gives team 1 a win 8/10.

guy222
bumprav

george '06
deathstroke wont be able to kill deadpool,
and daredevil & nightwings fight would last longer than it would take deadpool to kill DS, and as soon he gets teleported to help NightWwing DD is overwhelmed and down, fast... real fast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.