What Do We Think Of Liz??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack
ok so when liz kissed jack and will in DMC, people started calling her a whore, **** you know all those names. well i didnt mainly beacuse she was 1. trying to save her self and did what she had to do and 2. well come on now its jack, who wouldnt kiss him? but then she kissed norrington, now really he kissed her but still she didnt stop him either, ok and then right before she goes to the beach at the end with will, she trys to kiss jack!! so lets review....

Pirates of the Caribbean 1 - Kissed Will
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Kissed Will and Jack
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - Kissed Will and Norrington then trys to kiss Jack

So what do you all think of Liz??

Surreal_44
Well, when she went to kiss Jack I think it was on the cheek, and she didn't exactly kiss Norrington; he kissed her. Granted, she didn't pull away, but um...hello, it's Norrington...so I don't really blame her.

I don't even blame her for kissing Jack, 'cuz you know, he's Jack. You gotta kiss him at least once.

Not only did she get to kiss Will, but she got to have (implied) sex with him, and he kissed her knee and nuzzled it!

So what do I think of Liz? Um...she got to kiss three of the hottest men in the world. I hate her!!!!!!

No, really, I just think she's incredibly lucky. Dang...oh to be Liz.

Claudia_Black
She's so lucky , lol

Bloomaholic
Im just going to point to my signature lol

JaehSkywalker
Liz: Lucky... being a pirate is rubbing off her... if you call kissing the three hottest guys in her world a pirate... erm

lady_captinjack
LUCKY is basically the word here, no lie wish i was her

JaehSkywalker
i wish i was her too... except the time that she was forcibly kissed by Sao Feng........

lady_captinjack
oh yea, kinda gross there

akanai
Well, whoever she has kissed, I prefer her hiss with Jack! smile

akanai
*kiss

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
oh yea, kinda gross there

definitely.

akanai: well.. of course. stick out tongue but her kiss with will.. and james.. was precious too...

lady_captinjack
the one with jack was just hot, lol

JaehSkywalker
i would most certainly want to kiss Jack. lol.

Bloomaholic
ya but I would play off on all 3....get them all together and lock them in a room...with me lol and then throw away the pg-13....3 isn't a bad kind of crowd, and 4 isn't either lol winkbig grin

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

yeah. wink

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
ok so when liz kissed jack and will in DMC, people started calling her a whore, **** you know all those names. well i didnt mainly beacuse she was 1. trying to save her self and did what she had to do and 2. well come on now its jack, who wouldnt kiss him? but then she kissed norrington, now really he kissed her but still she didnt stop him either, ok and then right before she goes to the beach at the end with will, she trys to kiss jack!! so lets review....

Pirates of the Caribbean 1 - Kissed Will
Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Kissed Will and Jack
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - Kissed Will and Norrington then trys to kiss Jack

So what do you all think of Liz?? teehee id die if i kissed Jack...either Jackbig grinavenport or Sparrow. smile

JaehSkywalker
If i kiss Jack i would be like... "Oh my goodness" And faint! and he'll have to catch me mwahahaha!

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by Bloomaholic
ya but I would play off on all 3....get them all together and lock them in a room...with me lol and then throw away the pg-13....3 isn't a bad kind of crowd, and 4 isn't either lol winkbig grin

now thats the wat to do it! wink

ADarksideJedi
I would not call her a whore but she should stuck with one person.She got Will and I am very grateful she was not put with Jack or I would be very upset.
No more kissing for her she is a married woman now!jm

lady_captinjack
true she is married but 10 years without will, you think she can last that long without him? she couldnt last the movie without kissing a different guy

JaehSkywalker
well.. maybe the young kid led her to the right path.. stick out tongue

willofthewisp
To be fair, both the other guys kissed her. She was caught completely off guard by both and she tried to push Sao off of her. She just let James kiss her because it was goodbye.

Bloomaholic
lol...well if she cant be faithful...i dont know how she held out for 10 years with no kissing and no sex....only once on the beach with Will wouldn't do it for me lol

lady_captinjack
Originally posted by willofthewisp
To be fair, both the other guys kissed her. She was caught completely off guard by both and she tried to push Sao off of her. She just let James kiss her because it was goodbye.

she didnt know it was goodbye goodbye, she didnt know he was going to die, he didnt know he was going to die...she wanted him to go with her, did you hear the way she said it?

willofthewisp
She wasn't thinking, "ooh, another boytoy for me," though. He surprised her with a kiss. She wasn't coming onto him. As for no sex for 10 years.....got to hand it to her.

calypso
All I can say, is everyone she kissed DIED, including her father. So, I'm glad we didn't see her kiss monkey Jack or poochie. hahaha

Ditte3
You're absolutely right love.You know I believe in marriage,but what is the definition of marriage?It's a union,and fellowship,that is based on love and commitment for each other.It's also about helping and encouraging each other through their life time,being 'biblically sais one body (it means an intimate relationship),but how can they do all these when the two meet on one day every ten years.I know there are times in a marriage when there are hard times (I'm married,believe me I know)and I can imagine there are times when amarried couple is separated for a long time,and they wait for each other.but starting a marriage like this is so inhuman,so cruel.I know it sounds beautiful in a nove or in an opera or drama,but in real life it means torture.Human nature isn't like that.

PirateDiva
ok with Will, Sao and Norrie i always saw them Kiss her.....She Only ever made the effort to kiss JACK (kiss of Death and when she tried to kiss him at the end of AWE, and she was already married at that point)

and Notice that at the end of AWE Liz still never said the words I LOVE YOU to Will!!!! lol (i mean maybe her actions are suppose to show it, but still come on say it if u really do) lol

AudioHeart
*sigh* Oh how I wish I was Liz...

PirateDiva
Ya I Love Liz....and im not gonna call her a Sluut! Sao forced himself on her and well u cant help it if seems like ur the only Girl in the Caribbean...lol!! And it doesnt help much when ur as pretty as she is....of course everyones bound to fall in Love with u!! lol....but the only 1 that matters is the 1 heart she captured that MANY of us wish we could Capture....Captain Jack Sparrow's!!! love

IheartPocky
The pirates love love love the pretty girl cause she is like the sea and all pirates love the sea smile

PirateDiva
^^ That Be True yes

Minie Mina
Honestly, I think Elizabeth is the strongest among all of them. She is now pirate king and is also captain of the Empress.

Which, of course, was by the help of Jack.

And if you ask me, I still feel like her story is incomplete. I think the most complete story was with Will. His destiny has been fulfilled. We know what he did in those 10 years, rescuing souls.

What about Elizabeth? I don't think she stayed in one place in those 10 years raising her kid.

Just a thought.

Surreal_44
^^ 'Course she didn't sit around just raising a kid. As you said, she's Pirate King and Pirate Lord of Singapore. She had lots of stuff to do.

Personally I think she got into smuggling. She's a sharp woman, it'd still be interesting and exciting but not as dangerous as pillaging and plundering. big grin

My guess is she stayed on Shipwreck Island (there is a city there), and I don't believe that she would just hang out waiting for the ten years to be up. I'm sure she tried to contact and/or find Will in that time period.

Same with Will. I don't think he was just off rescuing souls. Terry indicated he's sure Will had some more adventures while doing his job, and that he doesn't think Will and Liz would just wait. They'd work at bending the rules to see each other. big grin

AWE is a fan-fiction dream come true. There is so much material to work with. big grin

Edit: PirateDiva: Wrong about the kiss. The Wedding Kiss, it was Elizabeth who pulled Will to her. big grin

Minie Mina
Erm, yeah. big grin For me too big grin

I know Terry said something like this big grin

"Elizabeth on a journey to find Will or got to the land of the dead with etc, etc, and also with etc."

I'm excited to think what etc is big grin big grin

One of those can be Jack big grin

One for Gibbs big grin

Why not James? big grin big grin big grin

Surreal_44
Yes. Methinks they are working on Pirates 4, don't you think so? big grin

Minie Mina
Methinks they are most likely on working with pirates 4 big grin.

If the story is definitely good. big grin

I'd say for them to go for it. I still feel incomplete.

lady_captinjack
But on the beach at the end, she ran off and kissed will before he went back on the ship

Minie Mina
And...?

lady_captinjack
oh, i was adding on to the who kissed who discussion

ivebeendepped43
i have a cool idea for a vid guys!! if someone could do it, a vid of all of Liz's ships (Will, Norri, and Jack) to the song One of Those Girls by Avril Lavigne. it would be better with AWE clips cuz then you have the Norribeth kiss too, but anyway, yeah. heres the lyrics:
La la la, la la la la

I know your kind of girl
You only care about one thing
Who you've seen, or where you've been
Who's got money

I see that look in your eyes
It tells a million lies
But deep inside, I know why
You're talking to him

I know what you're all about
I really hope he figures it out

She's one of those girls
They're nothing but trouble
Just one look and now you're seeing double
Before you know it she'll be gone
Off to the next one
She's so good that you won't see it comin
She'll take you for a ride and you'll be left with nothing
You'll be broke and she'll be gone
Off to the next one

Oh oh oh
Off to the next one
Oh oh yeah yeah oh oh

She's gonna be the end of you
At least that's what they say
It's been a while
You're in denial
And now it's too late
The way she looks makes you hide
All the warning signs
Cus her blond hair, her blue eyes
Makes you wanna die

I know what she's all about
I really hope you figure it out

You know it's a game, you know it's a game
She keeps playing around with your head, playing around with your head
She's so insane, so insane
She's the one to blame, she's the one to blame

Oh oh oh
Off to the next one
Oh oh yeah yeah
Off to the next one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.