Yuga Khan vs. Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Exitar

Deathstroke
What has Exitar done?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deathstroke
What has Exitar done?

Gotten his skull caved in by Thor. Showed up with Ashirem to face the Skyfathers.

TricksterPriest
He's the celestial who Arishem sends the planet killer code to. He's their exterminator.

Exactly how powerful is Yuga Khan? I've been claiming Galactus level, and I'd like to know how far off I am. confused

Deathstroke
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Exactly how powerful is Yuga Khan? I've been claiming Galactus level, and I'd like to know how far off I am. confused

I believe he broke himself free from the Source Wall, absorbed the lifeforce from all the living beings on a nearby planet planet, blew up the planet, and took over Apokalips before being defeated somehow.

quanchi112
exitar would win because the celestials really really rarely ever have shown even the slightest weakenss. yuga khan is powerful indeed but an idiot all the same. hed go right back to the soruce wall before he even met up with arishem.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gotten his skull caved in by Thor. Showed up with Ashirem to face the Skyfathers.

http://i109.imagethrust.com/t/876131/thor30024.jpg

not Exitar who faced Odin/Destroyer

Thor did. Didn't stop Exitar from carrying out his mission on Pangoria

He also slew the leader of the Watchers known as "The One"

guy222
Exitar the Exterminator FTW

Rumors abound the gigantic Celestial will return

quanchi112
Exitar easily wins.

EkinEku
lol yuga khan would beat the crap out of exitar, lol didn't he get killed by the thing & sue storm or something? yuga absorbs and destroys worlds by touching them, his blink destroys civilizations when he's low on power, and he'd take advantage of exitars vunerabilities and absorb his energy.

Knowsbleed33
Exitar wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by EkinEku
lol yuga khan would beat the crap out of exitar, lol didn't he get killed by the thing & sue storm or something? yuga absorbs and destroys worlds by touching them, his blink destroys civilizations when he's low on power, and he'd take advantage of exitars vunerabilities and absorb his energy.

lol. Yuga Khan's feat's aren't even on par with that of Kubik. Yuga's overrated. Destroyed a civilization just by blinking? What civilization are we talking, the Amazons? The Egyptions? Martians? It can't be the Americans. C'mon, Surtur destroyed a galaxy. These are small potatoes to a Celesial. Geez, Exitar stomps him 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EkinEku
lol yuga khan would beat the crap out of exitar, lol didn't he get killed by the thing & sue storm or something? yuga absorbs and destroys worlds by touching them, his blink destroys civilizations when he's low on power, and he'd take advantage of exitars vunerabilities and absorb his energy. Exitar would smash all the new gods who opposed who without taking their powers away.

iceman24567
Yuga Khan

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yuga Khan Based on?

Galan007
i'm sorry, but yuga was able to literally become primal energy , at will:

http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/863787_yuga1.jpg

so why would it be beyond his power to destroy exitar, like sue did, by becoming some sort of hyperspace-derived energy?

EkinEku
lol@ any single celestial beating all of the new gods that's just crap put that bottle of haternet sauvignon down. and kubik is below celestials in power, yuga is atleast equal, he drains planets by touching them, he destroyed civilizations (planets) by blinking, it's in the book on the front page! when his eyes started moving it sent shockwaves across the cosmos, he was low on power then from the wall draining him.

he was shutting down galaxies as he made his way to apocalypse, lar grand watched in horror and couldn't do anything. when they finally met yuga shut him down without even touching him, plus yuga is higher minded then DS, when he was merely stirring he was messing with seids access to the omega realm, he cut highfather off from the source, he beat new genesis's armies with raw power not because they draw power from the source he was just feakishly powerful, velo didnt and he crushed them... without extertion the only reason he isn't alive now is because he made himself vunerable entering the source to understand the aggregate of all existence that cost him his freedom, but power and cunning, he stomps exitar, smashes his brain box and absorbs him.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
i'm sorry, but yuga was able to literally become primal energy , at will:

so why would it be beyond his power to destroy exitar, like sue did, by becoming some sort of hyperspace-derived energy?

Well, the Source created him. He's probably got somekind of connection to the Source with which to be able to do that.

I'd say Exitar wins.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Well, the Source created him. He's probably got somekind of connection to the Source with which to be able to do that. this is mostly you own speculation, as it was never hinted at in the story that yuga was only able to achieve said feat because of a 'connection' to the source.

however, i'd like to add that the source also created every super-powered being in DC. having said that, yuga is the only character i have ever seen breach the wall, by literally becoming the energy of the source itself.

meh, i still don't see what prevents yuga from duplicating what sue did to exitar. i guess i don't really care though.. *shrugs*

celestialdemon
Exitar wins

Enyalus
this is mostly you own speculation, as it was never hinted at in the story that yuga was only able to achieve said feat because of a 'connection' to the source.

however, i'd like to add that the source also created every super-powered being in DC. having said that, yuga is the only character i have ever seen breach the wall, by literally becoming the energy of the source itself.

meh, i still don't see what prevents yuga from duplicating what sue did to exitar. i guess i don't really care though.. *shrugs*

Sue wields hyperspace energy naturally, though. Kind of like Yuga having a connection to the Source. And Exitar's armor had to be breeched first in order for her to do anything.

Galan007
Sue wields hyperspace energy naturally, though. Kind of like Yuga having a connection to the Source. And Exitar's armor had to be breeched first in order for her to do anything. which is why i said that if yuga were to become hyperspace-based energy, he *should* be able to defeat exitar in the same fashion as sue.

Enyalus
which is why i said that if yuga were to become hyperspace-based energy, he *should* be able to defeat exitar in the same fashion as sue.

Ah. Well, my reading comprehension sucks. stick out tongue

I would agree with you.

Galan007
Ah. Well, my reading comprehension sucks. stick out tongue

I would agree with you. laughing out loud

of course there's no way to claim yuga could become hyperspace-energy, with 100% certainty. however, based on the type of energy he was able to become, it seems very plausible. to me, at least.

mmm

Enyalus
!!! FANBOI !!! Happy Dance

...Naw, I'm kidding. If he becomes hyperspace energy, yeah, he wins.

But he doesn't have cosmic awareness or anything like it, does he? And Exitar being composed of hyperspace energy doesn't really fall under 'basic knowledge.'

Galan007
And Exitar being composed of hyperspace energy doesn't really fall under 'basic knowledge.' before sue destroyed exitar i would have agreed. but upon her doing so it was commented on (by other characters) that she was only able to accomplish that feat, because of her connection to hyperspace. so it should be basic celestial knowledge, considering that's the only weakness we've ever seen one of them display, right?

Enyalus
before sue destroyed exitar i would have agreed. but upon her doing so it was commented on (by other characters) that she was only able to accomplish that feat, because of her connection to hyperspace. so it should be basic celestial knowledge, considering that's the only weakness we've ever seen one of them display, right?

So, I think we should ask, is it common knowledge that the general population of Marvel Earth knows that celestials are composed of hyperspace energy? I'd say no.

Then again, it says the character's homeworld...but that's kind of silly, because if Yuga had that kind of knowledge he'd know everything about a celestial intimately lol.

Galan007
Then again, it says the character's homeworld...but that's kind of silly, because if Yuga had that kind of knowledge he'd know everything about a celestial intimately lol. yes

Knowsbleed33
Exitar was more powerful than the entire 4th host.

This would be a rarely seen shitstomp.

Galan007
unless, of course, he is battling someone whom is able to exploit his weakness. then it becomes a 'rarely seen shitstomp' in the opposite corner.

ermmgrin

Knowsbleed33
But then, of course, it could be the rarely seen scenario when Sue some how is able to tape into the infinite resevoir of power known as hyperspace.

Galan007
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
But then, of course, it could be the rarely seen scenario when Sue some how is able to tape into the infinite resevoir of power known as hyperspace. huh

sue's powers come from hyperspace. that's why she was able to explode exitar in their previous encounter. she'd be able to preform that same feat any time she met a celestial, just by simply using the energy at her disposal . that's why i've repeatedly stated that if one were able to harness the power of hyperspace , then said character would also be capable of destroying a celestial.

Knowsbleed33
But Exitar still exsists.

Galan007
But Exitar still exsists. correct. celestials cannot be truly destroyed. however, if one were to duplicate sue's feat, then that being would have met the criteria to gain a forum win.

Knowsbleed33
You stated that Yuga should be able to tap into Hyperspace, what are you basing this on?

Galan007
You stated that Yuga should be able to tap into Hyperspace, what are you basing this on? i stated that logically speaking, yuga should be able to become some sort of hyperspace-derived energy. i based this opinion on his feat of literally transforming into primal energy . but like i also said, there is obviously no way to know for certain - however, based on feats preformed, it seems plausible to me. *shrugs*

WhiteWitchKing
Exitar wins. Exitar wasn't exactly fighting Sue. Exitar would obliterate Yuga Khan before Khan even figures out able such weakness.

h1a8
Well I say this, if Thor can breach his armor then so can Yuga more easier. So Yuga has a great shot of winning.

Unless we call PIS to Thor doing that. If so, then Exitar may win this.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Deathstroke
I believe he broke himself free from the Source Wall, absorbed the lifeforce from all the living beings on a nearby planet planet, blew up the planet, and took over Apokalips before being defeated somehow. went back to investigating source wall and just couldn't leave it alone. Got trapped again. On the upside he treated DS as a complete and utter feeb.

guy222
Exitar the Exterminator FTW

h1a8
I think Yuga wins this. He can easily penetrate Exitar's armor for the forum win.

WhiteWitchKing
Only for Exitar to turn Yuga into primal energy and shove that horn head into the Source Wall. Exitar crushes him. They only time Yuga wins is if Exitar isn't fighting back.

Sixth_Winged
Unless hyperspace is a common knowledge or some info yuga khan can pluck out of nowhere, exitar would own him.

the Darkone
Yuga Khan is more like a Elder God level or so, still way below Abstract levels. Yuga Khan is not more powerful than the Celestial 4th host which Exitar dwarfs in power and might, next too the Dreaming Celestial he is by far the most powerful Celestial.

Celestial do analyze their opponents, I see Exitar baiting Yuga Khan in, then he will slag the New God and slam him back into the source wall.

bbrem123
yea celestial all day...not even close

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.