Secret Ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
i didnt stay after the credits cuz they're so DANG LONG but I thought someone who did could please explain what happened because you are all talking about will's curse and the green flash and I don't know what u mean sad i saw the movie but i'm just not getting this... thanks

lady_captinjack
At the end of the movie credits you see a little boy (will and liz's son) singing and walking to the endge of a cliff, you see liz walk up next to the boy, they are looking out to sea and see will holding onto the ropes and leaning out toward the sea, he is looking back at them....that is basically it

*jcd*gmc*
omg no way!! their son!! well im seeing it today so im definitely staying after

omg im so surprised!!

LoveJackSparrow
WHAT THE HECK THAT SEEMS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T.Maria
i have to agree.
it was very cheesy and VERY un-potc like.

and the wedding made me cringe, too.
It just felt like it shouldn't have been there, you know?

Dont get me wrong, i love these movies and i really really liked AWE...
but the dismissal of certain points with character growth left me a little pissed off.

I thought that jack and liz would atleast have it out...i was even waiting for an argument or something, and instead i got nothing....

Ah well...
But did anyone notice that some of the stuff in the novelisation wasn't in the film???

Ditte3
I missed the scene between Jack and Elizabeth as well.TNT say thet Will can leave his duty aftr ten years if Elizabeth stays faithful,but tell me where is it said in the movie?In the wagner opera the captain is cursed and it can be lifted when a girl loves him till death.Calypso is in the epic Odissey.TnT put these elements in the movie.But if they wanted it to be unambigous that AWE follows the same storyline,then they should have put some informations about it in the movie.Not everyone knows these stories,especially kiddies.

PirateDiva
Ya i felt like they had to much of a story line for 3 and in order to compress it all in 1 movie they rushed things along....like Jack out of nowhere forgiving liz, Dropping the Sparrabeth moments so that Will and Liz can have their ending, the steeling of Davys heart was to dam easy for Jack....so i felt like they rushed things to get to the point....in my opinion they should have had a Pirates 3 and Pirates 4 to better explain things!

Ericadawn
The line about Will being free if Elizabeth is waiting for him on that one day is between Calypso and Davy Jones when he visits her in the brig. She wasn't there so he was doomed to the Dutchman forever and got so pissed off that he told the Brethren how to bind her.

But the secret scene was way too cheesy, Will looked like he was on the cover of a romance novel.

calypso
Yea, he may have, but he looked hot anyway and Will has not looked that way before in these movies. He had on a pirate shirt, bandana, and pirate boots instead of little buckle shoes and a vest.

LoveJackSparrow
Your sure right about that he did look hott IN a way of things.

PirateDiva
No I have to agree At Worlds End was by far Will's best Looking Movie!!! He looked amazing in it....i even had a palpitation when he was pulled out from the water in Sao's Bath house...lol!

Surreal_44
The first time I saw the film, Will got some catcalls and whistles when he was pulled from the water, and every time he came on screen I swear half the female (and I think at least one male) sighed or let out little moans.

Pretty, pretty Will. He's even gorgeous when he's suffering a horrible death, isn't he?

mauler
That's a nice ending

Secrete Scene After Credits

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

lady_captinjack
i "love" the fact that she gets prego the FIRST and ONLY time they have sex, it just seems like they were pushing to hard for them to be together...like getting married in the middle of a war wasnt good enought

Ditte3
I agree.

mauler
new links working
Scene After Credits (Only 1:10 min)
Link1
Link2

LoveJackSparrow
The links didnt work for me for some stupid reason.

animal_freeek
did you guys get that???
i swear that little boy is the same one who got hung for being a pirate in the start of the movie...
i was soo confused
and he may be a bit cleaner but still
please reply if you think so too!

btw, i think that will was the hottest
and i think you guys are being downright mean about him
what did he ever do to you?

JaehSkywalker
don't get us wrong.. we like will. we really do. (well, some of us)

but whenever we need funny, we turn to the whelp.. big grin

sorry, can't help it, it's the jack in us.. big grin

PirateDiva
Originally posted by animal_freeek
did you guys get that???
i swear that little boy is the same one who got hung for being a pirate in the start of the movie...
i was soo confused
and he may be a bit cleaner but still
please reply if you think so too!

btw, i think that will was the hottest
and i think you guys are being downright mean about him
what did he ever do to you?

And no the kid at the Begining is not the same little boy at the end...the Boy at the End is named Dominic Scott Key and he is way more adorable than the little boy at the begining! Trust me they arent the same Kid.

awwwww love dont take it personal....seriously i like Will/Orli we all appreciate him....Honestly all the jokes and stuff are seriously all in good fun! He just fits the profile to make fun off...i dont know...but trust me everyone gets it....lol...even Jack/Johnny sometimes but its rare, to many Jack/Johnny lovers on this site! lol

potcfan2003
I think we should make fun of jack/johnny more...

IheartPocky
how? hehe

potcfan2003
i ca think of soooo many ways we could!! but i would never dare to because IBD43 might hurt me... lol

PirateDiva
And Dont forget me!! I'll Hurt ppl too! lol

IheartPocky
I won't hurt you smile I'll just laugh and prove you wrong! mwhahahahahaha

PirateDiva
lol

potcfan2003
you cannot prove me wrong!! me and most of my friends make fun of johnny depp all the time!! and then we normally end up fighting with the one who thinks he's cute...

siriuswriter
*sings* Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't weee be friends?

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
don't get us wrong.. we like will. we really do. (well, some of us)

but whenever we need funny, we turn to the whelp.. big grin

sorry, can't help it, it's the jack in us.. big grin

Well said..that's the best way to describe it...it's the Jack in us, I like it, simple, easy to remember...

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by potcfan2003
you cannot prove me wrong!! me and most of my friends make fun of johnny depp all the time!! and then we normally end up fighting with the one who thinks he's cute...

really...how can you make fun of him...oh well, to each his own...i guess the same way we all pick on the eunichy whelp boy......

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by T.Maria
i have to agree.
it was very cheesy and VERY un-potc like.

and the wedding made me cringe, too.
It just felt like it shouldn't have been there, you know?

Dont get me wrong, i love these movies and i really really liked AWE...
but the dismissal of certain points with character growth left me a little pissed off.

I thought that jack and liz would atleast have it out...i was even waiting for an argument or something, and instead i got nothing....

Ah well...
But did anyone notice that some of the stuff in the novelisation wasn't in the film???

I second this.....the entire movie revolving around liz and will was cheesy....i didn't find it romantic at all...the end love scene...i really just wanted to crawl under my seat.....

i can tell you ...i have no burning desire to see AWE again...not like i did for DMC...where everyday i was trying to think of some way to get to the movies......

~Rad~
My friends were telling me to stay back to see it- I just saw the movie but the idiots turned the screen off before the credits could finish scrolling. sad

He'sAPirate
How could crush on Will? Jack is the hot one. He's funny too. Doesn't anyone crush on Jack anymore? I didn't see the credits. It was too long.

He'sAPirate
The credits was like 10 minutes.

potcfan2003
i know the second time i went to see it there was a kid's party in the row in front of us and they were like YAY!! whenever they thought the credits were ending.. they went YAY so much!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by He'sAPirate
How could crush on Will? Jack is the hot one. He's funny too. Doesn't anyone crush on Jack anymore? I didn't see the credits. It was too long.

What r u kidding me...like 90% of this forum crushes on Jack....scratch that...90% of this Forum is in LOVE WITH JACK!!! I being 1 of them love

vader sith
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i didnt see that bit i was in a hurry

JaehSkywalker
well its JACK! love

guys, if we could make fun of Will, they could make fun of Jack.

JUST NOT IN FRONT OF US.

we might go crazy and kill them all. laughing out loud happy

thank LTT, (about the 'jack in us') it's true ain't it.. happy

but truth be said, will isn't that bad...

*shields head* don't strike me down laughing out loud

willofthewisp
No, Will's not bad. I like him. I work with a lot of guys just like him. But I don't know what it is when I see Jack. Every time I see him I just think, "he needs a girlfriend. Just one."

JaehSkywalker
yes. I like him. I like will. he's one of a kind, different with jack, but one of a kind.

potcfan2003
i guess jack's not too bad either, but i think that he's a loner.

potcfan2003
i guess jack's not to bad either, but he's a loner,

Jaeh_JediPirate
DANG! Don't tell me you posted that twice!! stick out tongue

Jack ain't a loner.. He has a lotta friends... and enemies...

just at the last scene he's kinda alone because Barbossa took off with his ship..

but HE HAS THE BLOODY RUM! so no worries... laughing out loud

willofthewisp
He's a loner, but loners are just choosy when it comes to friends. I think he's made a lot of progress in handling relationships.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I don't agree that jack is a loner.

He is just choosy.

loner doesn't really sound good... wink

LoveJackSparrow
Dont say jack is a loner....cause he isent and the word loner just dosent sound right i mean it sounds as if its rude.............and i agree with "Jaeh_JediPirate" hes just picky in things...im picky but that dosent make me a loner.

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol, call me Jaeh LJS.

don't you remember JaehSkywalker? that's me lol.. wink

yes, Jack isn't a loner... being a loner and being picky is different.

AudioHeart
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
lol, call me Jaeh LJS.

don't you remember JaehSkywalker? that's me lol.. wink

yes, Jack isn't a loner... being a loner and being picky is different.

lol I've been calling you Jaeh without asking you first...well *Ahem* Jaeh_JediPirate, May I call you Jaeh?

lol laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

JACK IS NOT A LONER!!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol, everyone calls me Jaeh AH, you don't need any permission.. laughing out loud

can i call you AH? stick out tongue

YEAH! he totally isn't!

AudioHeart
lol, everyone calls me Jaeh AH, you don't need any permission.. laughing out loud

can i call you AH? stick out tongue

YEAH! he totally isn't!

Sure lol!

...It's like we're all One Big Family Here Lmao! big grin big grin wink laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
yep, and one big ship crew... wink

AudioHeart
And Jack's our Captain! laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
true.. wink

willofthewisp
Loner's not a bad term. It just describes someone who doesn't have a whole lot of friends and mostly keeps to him/herself. It doesn't mean they have no friends at all. He's choosy, like we all said.

Jaeh_JediPirate
Yeah, I kinda know that...

I just don't think it sounds good that's all.

LoveJackSparrow
well said!

AudioHeart
Yeah, I kinda know that...

I just don't think it sounds good that's all.

Well said INDEED laughing out loud =] big grin wink

willofthewisp
But on the bright side, when a loner loves people, it means more to them. Their relationships mean more to them because they don't have as many.

AudioHeart
laughing out loud Aye!

Jaeh_JediPirate
Aye!!

willofthewisp
Sigh, so do you think Jack will find his true love? I mean, if Shrek did, if Spider-Man did, if Han Solo did, then Jack should. He's Captain Jack Sparrow, remember? Oh, I hope he meets this kick-a** girl that he'll fall like a ton of bricks for and she'll feel the same way. One can only hope.

Mrs Fish
It would be so cool, but somehow I have a hard time picturing Jack in love with a woman..... He's more of a multiple women man..
But he deserves to have love.

Mistypirate
I got the impression that Jack was getting tired of that being with 'multiple woman' life. "Jack Sparrow" I haven't seen him in months. will you give him a message' slaps!! Giselle-DMC
Does that means that Jack was keeping himself clean for that long? big grin

lovethemtigers
i'm with willo and misty, why can't jack sparrow find love? After all , he is Captain Jack Sparrow..and if Shrek can, Spiderman, Hans Solo..then why not Jack???

lovethemtigers
yes, I think Jack is tired of the multiple love affairs, and mIsty i love that quote from DMC>......that's another clue as to what Jack had on his mind.....and it wasnt' mindless sex with giselle and scarlet....

willofthewisp
Ooh, very true. So, in the course of the series, has Jack not been with a woman that whole time? He's ready for monogamy, I think.

LoveJackSparrow
For some reason i think that maybe in future movies(if thers going to be future movies probally not except maybe a 4th and a 5th)he will find love......and that love is going to be me. I'm listing to the song kiss the girl performed by ashly tisdale! You wanna kiss the girl! I dont know why i just typed that lol

willofthewisp
ha ha, I was thinking of the Disney song. "There you see here, sitting there across the way..." I envy you, dear. Take care of Jack for us.

LoveJackSparrow
lol!!!!!!!!!!! O ill make sure i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!! Omg now im listening to the stupid song.......wait whats the song name again ummm oooo what is it.....o yea "Part of that World" My sister loves the movie sorry so i have to listen...........:-(

LoveJackSparrow
O that song would be great for just a Elizabeth video......oh that would be great! Any takers???? lol

willofthewisp
Ask Sailor. She loves the Little Mermaid. But on youtube, if you look up "Kiss the Girl," somebody did make a sparrabeth vid about Jack contemplating kissing her. I think they called it The Little Pirate to parody the mermaid story and to also note Liz's newbie status in the pirate world.

LoveJackSparrow
lol alright ill check it out! Thanks willo! and thats a weird title but ok

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I got the impression that Jack was getting tired of that being with 'multiple woman' life. "Jack Sparrow" I haven't seen him in months. will you give him a message' slaps!! Giselle-DMC
Does that means that Jack was keeping himself clean for that long? big grin

and also in AWE when he came clean with Giselle and Scarlett all the lies he's told and stuff....why would he do that?....the only reason i can come up with is because he is ready to let Giselle and Scarlett go....to me that was representing a start of a new chapter for Captain Jack, he had just done an incredible thing for Will saving him and Elizabeth....i think Jack wants to become a better man....and him leaving the tortuga wenches behind was just a way of him saying goodbye to that life style and moving on with a new adventure, with new horizons and new Loves?

LoveJackSparrow
Maybe with just 1 new love i mean yea i agree with you PirateDiva i really do but i think he will find a love on his own on his way to new adventures and maybe just maybe when he dose find a love that maybe in one of his movies he will have to save her and then he will express his feelings to her. And then maybe we will get a kiss of true love..yes i can imagine it.

Ditte3
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Does that means that Jack was keeping himself clean for that long? big grin Yeah,he was vexed by Elizabeth at that time,and I think it wasn't only about sexuality.I mean come on,if a girl is on his mind during a whole year even if he doesn't see her,that must be more than that

willofthewisp
I don't know if he'd turn down sex all the time in that year between COTBP and DMC. That's a long time for someone used to having a lot of sex and then all of a sudden not.
He's the kind of guy that hangs onto things, though, you know? He chases the same ship for 10 years even though he probably had opportunities to get another one. He can't get a girl out of his head that he said goodbye to a year ago. I think while he was engaged in his "escapades," he had an active fantasy of the girl being Liz. lol.

Ditte3
I think so too,but i thinkhe felt more thanphisical attraction,because when later they were talking it seemed that he has been thinking of her personality too,he knew and unerstood her nature quite well.He wanted her but doesn't wanted to want.

LoveJackSparrow
yea i agree with you about that mate!!!!

Ditte3
Thanks

joanjoan
I saw the movie again today in cinema. big grin Jack must have felt abandoned at the end, because he had a head of his mummy with him, he must have taken (stolen?) it from his father. Good that he wasn't lonely on his dinghy. big grin
I just don't get the TNT idea of Will leaving his duty after 10 years. The Captain of Flying Dutchman spends one day ashore 10 years at the sea. The curse touched DJ because he hadn't fulfilled his duties, so he became a monster. I wonder what does the scene between DJ and Calypso, that was cut, explain. Even if it says that if the girl stays faithful her lover can leave his duty after 10 years, Flying Dutchman must have a captain. There is no confidence that Will finds a volunteer.

Surreal_44
Oh, I'm sure he'd be able to find someone. Besides that, maybe Tia helps him find someone? Will didn't exactly volunteer for the job, so it probably has a bit to do with destiny.

Also, the curse breaking is in the film, just hard to pick up on if you read it differently. big grin

joanjoan
I thought that the curse had nothing to do with 10 years but only with the tentacle stuff big grin Maybe I should see it once more big grin I know that Will was chosen, Calypso told him about the touch of destiny and was giving him a hint earlier. I guess now it all depends on her wink However her nature is unpredictable. wink

Surreal_44
She's the sea. big grin

No, the ten year 'curse' goes as follows:

-- The captain sails for ten years, ferrying those who died at sea to the next world.

-- When ten years are up, the captain is allowed to come to shore to be with the one who loves him most.

-- If she has been faithful and is waiting for him, the curse is lifted and they can be together for always.

That was the original 'curse'. Davy Jones and Calypso mucked it up big time. Here's what happened:

-- DJ did his ten years of service. He came to shore and Tia wasn't waiting for him. So he had to go back to ferrying souls for another ten years.

-- Massively pissed off that Calypso had lied to him and turned his 'dreams into ash', DJ met with the Brethren Court.

-- The court imprisoned Calypso into human form.

-- Davy, unable to bear the pain of his broken heart AND because he had betrayed the woman he loved, tore his heart out and locked in a chest.

-- By this decision, he chose to never love again, thus dooming himself to an eternity of being at sea, with shore leave only once every ten years.

-- He also added a new curse; that the only way to kill him was to stab the heart in the chest. If that happened, then that person would have to replace the heart in the chest with their own.

So therefore, at the very end of the film, Will is free of his tie to the Dutchman because Elizabeth remained faithful and is waiting for him (and he kept his promise as well, to return to her).

The only thing open for debate about the curse according to Ted Elliot is whether or not Will's heart is ever put back in his body, or if it remains in the Dead Man's Chest. Ted is of the opinion that it remains in the chest, but he said it's open for debate, as long as it could be proven within context of the film.

And you should go see it again. big grin 'Tis a good movie. If you want, I can list the scenes and lines you need to look out for that explain the curse as it truly is (some characters don't quite know exactly how the curse works). big grin

joanjoan
It's killing my hope for J/E moments sad , but if you can, please list the scenes and lines wink

Taku Sparrow
Yeah...I hate Will...why is it that when he had ONE DAY, as a typical man, he mmhmmmmm with Elizabeth and got a creepy-looking son.
= =

JAAAACK T_T

joanjoan
He had to make sure that she would stay faithful. So he did what he could. He knew that jack was nearby. wink

Surreal_44
J/E would never work, even if they are pretty and/or hot together. Think about cuttlefish. wink

Ok, the scenes of importance are: Davy Jones/Calypso. Here is a big, big scene. We've heard everyone else talk about the curse, now the two key players for the Dutchman captaincy are speaking about it.

"For ten years I did the duty you charged me with. Ten years. And when we could finally be together again, you weren't there." That's DJ (and no, the line may not be exact.)

"I will be free, and then I will give you my heart, and we can be together always." Calypso. Again, the line may not be exact. big grin

The rest of the conversation is important too, because it shows that Calypso doesn't know that Davy betrayed her to the court. Other lines of import on the curse are DJ's lines about how Calypso turns men's dreams to ash and pretending to love him, and DJ with Jack on the mast: "My freedom was forfeit long ago".

big grin

potcfan2003
wow.. i never noticed that before. got to see movie again...

joanjoan
Thanks. I've heard it, but I interpreted it in other way. I thought that DJ by saying: "and when we could finally be together again, you weren't there" was thinking about spending with Calypso a day after 10 years. Also when they were talking about being always together I thought that Calypso chose another captain so it became possible for them.
When I think about it now It makes sense what you say wink
OK. So Liz was faithful because she wanted Will to be free, now, after 10 years she can be unfaithful to him big grin and look for Jack big grin Maybe Jack and Liz would kill each other but probably in a very hot way big grin

potcfan2003
i honestly think that Liz wouldn't marry someone, have them die, and then wait for ten years with THEIR KID, and then end up going off with someone else. Besides... Jack wouldn't wait that long for Liz, and Liz and Will have a KID. I honestly think that Sparrabeth is over and done with, and that willabeth is the ultimate ship. Besides, Will and Liz are in love, and not even witty Jack could break that up.

joanjoan
She's a king of pirates, she can have as many men as she wants big grin There is no need to dramatize, she doesn't have to leave Will, she can just have a holiday away from him big grin He was away for such a long time, now it's her turn.

PirateDiva
LOL...who is to say that Jack and Liz waited 10 years?

Surreal_44
Because the curse is broken. stick out tongue Elizabeth waited for Will, which means no funky monkey dancing with Jack (or anyone else) big grin

PirateDiva
Of course she loves him, Will was ripped away from her not by choice, so she will always love him! Will is practically dead (10 years, might as well be dead), and women will always go on loveing their dead husbands....even if she has relations with someone else! And a women as firey as Liz has her needs!! and the fact that she cares about Jack helps too and Jack is 1 big temptation big grin lol

Surreal_44
One idea for Lizzie and her needs: Bathtub on the beach. wink Maybe she and Will can uh...have some fun on ships, or, if Will has to stay in the Land of the Dead, she can pop in for a visit every now and then.

I'd say that the longest Will and Liz would ever be seperate from each other would be 2 years, and that's only because of the baby. *ggg*

lovethemtigers
gosh....Liz and Will are so boring..bathtub on the beach..PLEASE....well, if I was her..i wouldn't wait no ten years on a beach....i would go after that hot Pirate...jacksparrow...and liz and jack are so good together...she owes her life to jack...without jack..she would have been dead about three or four times already......hey, and if we want to come up with ways for jack and liz to be together...then let's go for it....I'm still working on my alternate ending for AWE.....i write a little bit of it every day.....and i might take my son to go see AWE when he gets back in town next week.....but that's the only reason..me and hubby saw it the first time....and i hated it.....i liked Jack though....but not his stupid ending.....but on the bright side...that ending does leave it open for a fourth one.....

Mrs Fish
I agree about sparrabeth, but I have come to term with that Will and Elizabeth are meant to be together. right from the moment they met and Elizabeth said: "I'm watching over you Will" Just let it go.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I have just one question about the whole DJ curse "problem".... They have said the whole time that The Dutchman must always have a captain... How does this "breakup" of the curse fit in with that..? Who takes over after Will is free from his duties?

texgodiva2s
seems to me just this one thing, nice girls don't betray their love. If situations were different, and will had been Kracken fodder, lizze would have been there fighting tooth and nail

LoveJackSparrow
Maybe the dutchmen will be free and be a normal ship...it would make since you know...Will comes back to his faithful love and the ship gets rid of all that funky junk it has all over it and it becomes a family ship to ride on...then elizabeth sneaks out and looks for jack after she steals the ship from will...theres my way of thoughts...lol

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by Mrs Fish
I agree about sparrabeth, but I have come to term with that Will and Elizabeth are meant to be together. right from the moment they met and Elizabeth said: "I'm watching over you Will" Just let it go.....roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I have just one question about the whole DJ curse "problem".... They have said the whole time that The Dutchman must always have a captain... How does this "breakup" of the curse fit in with that..? Who takes over after Will is free from his duties?

i actually said this a while back somewhere in this forum but no one had an answer....the dutchman must have a captain..so, right, who would take Will's place and carve their heart out if Will is released from the curse....I dont think he is...he only gets one day..regardless.

Surreal_44
I did answer. But I'll try again.

According to TnT, if the curse is broken, then Tia and probably Will have a say in who becomes the next captain. Perhaps they too have a 'touch of destiny' to them. Either way, the answer to who captains after Will is a mystery and in a way, unimportant, at least for now. I would guess Bootstrap or James, but Will could very well have found another great sailor to take his place as well.

No, they would not have to cut their heart out to replace Will's. Now, the heart in the chest...Ted thinks that if the bond to the Dutchman is broken, Will's heart would remain in the chest, although he welcomes anyone to come up with a way for Will's heart to go back into his body, as long as it's within context of the films.

I tend to agree with Ted on this point. I don't think Will's heart would go back into his body, but I have a few ideas on how it could be put back into his body (or someone else's) in a new movie. big grin

The movie can go both ways as far as the curse goes, and I think it's broken, based on the green flashes, DJ's unreasonable anger and Calypso's statement about them being able to be together AFTER she gives him her heart.

If you can 'get rid of' DJ, there is no reason to think that the curse CAN'T be broken for Will somehow, someday, and even if there is no way to break the curse, there's always the fountain of Youth for Liz, plus there's probably some way for her to be with Will eventually.

On another note, if I had suggested Jack and Elizabeth in a bathtub on the beach, you'd have been all for it, right? stick out tongue Yeah, more than likely. I fail to see how sex in a bathtub is boring, because from the movies I've seen and books I've read, sex in the bathtub tends to be more erotic than say on a bed or the floor. big grin *wiggles brows* So I dunno, the bathtub on the beach idea is kind of appealing.

lovethemtigers based on your tally, Will and Jack could technically at least be lovers, because Will has saved Jack three times, and Jack has saved Will twice, so that's five altogether.

Elizabeth only saved Jack once, I think, possibly twice if you count her standing with Will in CotBP. Jack saved Elizabeth a total of three times (if you count him coming back to the Kraken it would make four times for Liz, three times for Will).

Will saved Elizabeth about six or seven times at the very least (includes battles where he has blocked blows for her), and Elizabeth has saved Will about as many times as well.

Norrington rescued all of them in CotBP, he drew off DJ's crew so they could escape, and he saved Elizabeth in AWE, and Elizabeth saved James in DMC.

Tallied up together, Will and Liz should still be together, because they've saved each other the most often. wink

potcfan2003
How long did it take you to count all that?

Surreal_44
Four minutes, which explains why I'm off...Jack saved Liz one other time that I'm sure about.

I also forgot that Pintel and Ragetti saved Lizzie, and Gibbs saved some nameless dude AWE, and Barbossa, Pintel and Ragetti technically saved everyone in AWE. big grin

And we all know what a great lover Barbossa is. wink

joanjoan
The way Jack saved Liz in the first part was the most spectacular stick out tongue It was like the beginning of true love big grin

Surreal_44
Was it? How so? big grin

I think Will saving Jack at Cannibal Island was pretty spectacular, and Will and Lizzie's wedding where they saved each other numerous times was pretty spectacular too. So was James saving Lizzie, now that I think about it....

tee_pirategirl
Well I think we should count the significent saves if u want to count all there are too much. Again as I've said over and over that I'm not saying this as a JE shipper...

James saving Lizzie was AWESOME, Jack saving Lizzie was AWESOME, Will and Lizzie saving eachother was AWESOME...

I don't think anyone saving anyone is reason for them to be together though big grin but I none of the times Elizabeth saves anyone is a really special scene. I mean it's great and everything but it's not a full on "rescue scene"

Now James saving her was a rescue scene and so was Jack saving her ect.

I guess Elizabeth saving will in the cave in COTBP was a rescue scene but by that time everyone's so tangled up in all the other stuff going on that the focus is not on the rescuing.

I know it's beside the point but now that we're talking about rescuing...as Jack would say "it's a matter of perspective."

Surreal_44
I was just teasing on whether it's grounds for being together or not, because Jack and Will could make a run for it to, as I pointed out. wink

Will did rescue or I should say, saved her in the beginning of AWE. Mercer was going to shoot her and Will basically tackled her. Oh, poor Lizzie, to have three gorgeous guys all wanting to save her. *rolls eyes* Must be hard to be Elizabeth, ya know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.