potc4 without jack?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bat14
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2007-05/11/content_870578.htm
that would be terrible.
*nothing to say*

allofyousuckkk
they wouldnt make it without Depp. I heard he would do it if the script was good. If anyone would be cut out, it would be Will and Liz. Their story is pretty much over.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
they wouldnt make it without Depp. I heard he would do it if the script was good. If anyone would be cut out, it would be Will and Liz. Their story is pretty much over.

Ya, but their son still has one hell of a story to tell I bet.

If jack does find the fountain of youth. maybe he will be around forever and since the next will be a spin off, maybe it would be about Wills son. Then, Will son would be all grown up and we would still have Jack, not to mention, Will won't really be going anywhere since he is captain of the dutchman. The only one who really wouldn't fit anywhere is Liz, and I still want her in it though.

Of it is a spin off, I hope its about Wills son.

JaehSkywalker
POTC without Jack - NOT POTC.

jdl1224
yeah. without capt. jack... there's no pirates of the caribbean.
half the fans they have now probably wouldn't show up to the opening.

that would be a very sad day. :[

jdl1224
and what happened to johnny saying he'd do pirate movies for the next 10 years of his career!? bahh. i hope he was misquoted. :[

JaehSkywalker
ever heard about the movie, The Rum Diary? Johnny was supposed to go out in there.. Rum - Pirates.... lol, it goes a long way..

jdl1224
that's true. i guess "pirate movies" doesnt actually mean PotC.
dang. well now i'm extra sad. lol.

JaehSkywalker
aww... no worries...

without Jack, Pirates of the Caribbean would've been 'just another pirate movie'...

Arachnid1
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
aww... no worries...

without Jack, Pirates of the Caribbean would've been 'just another pirate movie'...

I would probably still go to see it if jack wasn't there, but I know I really wouldn't like it much.

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I would probably still go to see it if jack wasn't there, but I know I really wouldn't like it much.

yeah.... me too.. maybe.. but... IMO still without Jack, not POTC. He separated POTC from other 'just another pirate movie's...

bat14
year. i would see it, too. but i won't buy the film. I will not support disney, if they'll do this.

SarahB
it wont be the same.
he makes th movie! lol

Surreal_44
Who says that the next movie would happen before the ten years are up? I bet that they work Will and Liz in for a final adventure with Captain Jack Sparrow.

Having Will as captain of the Dutchman and Liz as Pirate King would make just about any story interesting, don't you think? big grin

lovethemtigers
sorry, but there won't be a POTC 4 without Johnny....so this topic is really useless...cus the writers, directors, everyone know that the Pirate movies would not stand a chance without jack Sparrow...because he is Pirates of the Caribbean.....no way would they make a movie about will and liz and their son....boring...

lovethemtigers
the only reason they went beyond the original pirate movie was because of johnny depp....end of discussion, really.

JaehSkywalker
so that's it then. WITHOUT JACK = NO PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN ... obsession. like i said, POTC would just be 'just another pirate movie'.

AudioHeart
I agreee completely with Jaeh, I mean you simply CANNOT have a POTC WITHOUT CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!! SAVVY?

pcgaminggirl
Do not fret, johnny said he would do Captain Jack as long as they would have him and that he loves playing that role!

Tramps Lady
yea...he has said this:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2007-05/11/content_870333.htm

and he has always said that. he will be in it if they make it.

ToddianGirl
I wouldn't start worring about it. Johnny has signed on for POTC4. Please remember RUMORS ARE EVIL!

The_usher
potc4 without jack.That's not fair..........

smithdsouza
POTC without jack will not going to be succeed.But its a rumour, i know that he signed the movie POTC4.

Bwa Ha Ha
He's signed on.

sammer071
Jack has signed POTC and probably movie will be out by the end of summer in 2011 if i am not wrong.

Bwa Ha Ha
Yay!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.