Favorite Disney villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

misskraidridley
Do you have a favorite Disney villain?

Mine is Judge Claude Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. He is the most darkest, most evil, disturbing and
intitmidating of all the Disney villains. He has a harsh hatred for gypsies and he does have a religous personality. He also murdered a woman on the steps of the church.

Here's a pic of him.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/69/Judgefrollo.jpg

Gideon
I concur; Frollo was my favorite Disney villain, and he was one of the most complex. He is irredeemably evil, but he doesn't see himself as such, but rather that he's being corrupted by lust, and it's refreshing to find a villain not motivated by power or wealth, since he already has plenty enough of both. Not to mention the man is as clever and manipulative as they come. Tony Jay's unique and commanding voice doesn't hurt either.

Rampant ox
Mine would have to be Scar. He is cynical and sarcastic with an insatiable lust for power, all hidden by a charasmatic yet arrogant personality. He knows what he wants and doesnt let anyone stand in his way. The voice work provided by Jeremy Irons is also top class.

LoneUnknown
Mine would have to be Hades from Hercules. He's the funniest Disney villain IMO and James Woods voices him, what more can I say?

ADarksideJedi
There are so many old disney movies villains that I can't name them all.I love them all!jm

GGS
Jafar from Aladdin LOL!

ADarksideJedi
That was the name I was thinking of!jm

2D_MASTER
None of Disney's villains seemed nearly as evil as Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty. She was a extremely powerful black witch, her design was awesome. She could also turn into a hell-fire breathing black Dragon. All other Disney villians seemed really dim compared to her, but this is coming from somebody who loathes Disney most movies.

Violent2Dope
One of mine would be Jafar. He was very intelligent and manipulative and knew how to get what he wants. Also after he became a Genie he became one of the most(if not THE MOST) powerful Disney villain to ever exist.

Prince Nauj
Ursula, Scar, Jafer and Frollo are my favorites

LoneUnknown
How could I forget Medusa from The Rescuers?! The most hilarious, devilish female Disney villain ever.

Devil King
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Mine would have to be Scar.

Terror of Death
Mesagog from power rangers.

colonelf40
scar is cool, so is jafar but my favourite has to be Shere Khan in jungle book. Tony Jay did his voice and he was really cool!

Locard
Maleficent, shes the only disney villain that i've ever found scary.

she reeks evilness and really does look satanic

willRules
Originally posted by misskraidridley
Do you have a favorite Disney villain?

Mine is Judge Claude Frollo from Hunchback of Notre Dame. He is the most darkest, most evil, disturbing and
intitmidating of all the Disney villains. He has a harsh hatred for gypsies and he does have a religous personality. He also murdered a woman on the steps of the church.

Here's a pic of him.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/69/Judgefrollo.jpg

Yeah Frollo scared me as well. I'm a Christian and to see a Christian bad guy on screen was a new experience for me. laughing

I would nominate Scar simply cos Lion king totally rocks yes

Xenogears
Originally posted by LoneUnknown
Mine would have to be Hades from Hercules. He's the funniest Disney villain IMO and James Woods voices him, what more can I say? I concur. Hades was the funniest Disney villain that ever existed. He's also very powerful and is the Lord of the Underworld.
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Maleficent was an extremely powerful black witch, her design was awesome. She could also turn into a hell-fire breathing black Dragon.Amen.
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
One of mine would be Jafar. He was very intelligent and manipulative and knew how to get what he wants. Also after he became a Genie he became one of the most(if not THE MOST) powerful Disney villain to ever exist. Definitely.

InnerRise
Ursula.

A Witch

An Octopus

Transformation into a Beatiful Women

What could be more sinister?

Terror of Death
Koragg, Zeltrax, and Kamdor are pretty cool too.

apoc001
I realize he's not officially a villain, but I definitely choose Chernabog from the Night on Bald Mountain segment of Fantasia. That was always my favourite part as a kid. Let's face it; he's massive, he has unlimited control over demons and spirits, and he has a very dark theme song. Plus, he can probably fly.

Tyranno-Chris
I kinda like the dude from the black cauldron, but my favorite is the Aliens from Chicken Little.

dsilva
Jafar is my fav. coz hes not just evil, he's fun ny as well. Also I like scar and the witch.

masterpiece
i like, oh whats his name, i think Smythe. he's Captain Hook's assistant. i like the way he acts, he's pretty funny and silly. but though he is not the villain in Peter Pan, i like him, but he is not my favorite, i would have to think about that.

masterpiece
i thought about it and i like Clayton. i like his stubborness and besides, Tarzan is my favorite Disney classic

masterpiece
Hades is cool too, man is he hilarious

Council#13
Yeah, my favorites would be: Scar, Hades, Captain Barbossa, and Davy Jones.

Oomny
Gaston-What a Tool

Malificent-PURE FREAKIN EVIL

Jafar-Case and Point.

Davy Jones-Dare I call him a Villian?

Council#13
Oh, I forgot about this one earlier. Shanyu from Mulan.

Jim Reaper
Originally posted by Oomny
Gaston-What a Tool

laughing out loud Gaston rules.

SIC_666
SCAR!!! Sorry but Scar is the no questions asked best villian in the Disney franchise...he killed Mufassa :'( my favourite badass villian even tho he was kinda a pussy when it came to the crunch lol

I also like Shaun Yu from Mulan he was an evil son of a Hunn.... confused ....*tumbleweed*

SIC_666
Originally posted by masterpiece
Hades is cool too, man is he hilarious

I forgot about Hades hes awsoume and Hopper from bugs life with kevin spacey as the voice genius to cast him imo

SIC_666
i dont think anybody metioned Eezema and Kronk from The Emporers New Groove LOL legendary and easliy my Favourite Disney film and they were halirous as Villians

Eezema: Take him out of town and finish the job
Kronk:....What about dinner
Eezema: Kronk this is kind of important
Kronk:How about deseret
Eezema:....We';; i suppose theres time for desert
Kronk: And Coffee?
Eezema:....Alright a quick cup of coffee THEN TAKE HIM OUT OF TOWN AN FINISH THE JOB

lol and his shoulder Angels LMAO!!!

Council#13
laughing out loud SIC_666 brings up some pretty good points! Yzma and Hopper! Man, those two were great. There's basically no Disney villain that I don't like!

Yeah, Yzma is hilarious. She's up there with Scar, Shanyu, Hades, Barbossa, and Davy Jones. Is there any I missed out?

SIC_666
Yew missed Malificent

Leggy_n_Merry
I think Scar is my favourite one ever.

I also like Jafar and Frollo.

Edit: Oooo I didn't really think of the Pirate of the Caribbean characters. I looooove Barbossa. Cutler Beckett and Davy Jones are also some of my favourites.

Council#13
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry

Edit: Oooo I didn't really think of the Pirate of the Caribbean characters. I looooove Barbossa. Cutler Beckett and Davy Jones are also some of my favourites.

I don't like Beckett very much.

laughing out loud I love the Baron and Baroness from the first Princess Diaries movie, and the small part they played in the sequel.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Council#13
I don't like Beckett very much.

Aww don't you? I think he's amazing. He's just so smug, he makes me laugh.

Council#13
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
Aww don't you? I think he's amazing. He's just so smug, he makes me laugh.

laughing out loud I thought his death was kind of stupid, though. I was expecting something less.... well, it looked REALLY computer animated and he looked like an idiot walking down those stairs.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing out loud I thought his death was kind of stupid, though. I was expecting something less.... well, it looked REALLY computer animated and he looked like an idiot walking down those stairs.

I know what you mean. The way he was walking didn't look real and somehow no wood chippings or anything scraped his face.. he was totally unaffected. But I did rather like it..apart from the very end bit.

Violent2Dope
Davy Jones>Beckett. That is all.

SelphieT
The queen from Snow White.

What a hag.

Violent2Dope
I personally feel Maleficent is a bit overrated.

superr
cruella deville--if she dosent scare you no evil thing will

=Tired Hiker=
Jar Jar Binks

Kelly_Bean
Barbossa, though he's no longer a villain after the first Pirates movie. laughing out loud

Council#13
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Barbossa, though he's no longer a villain after the first Pirates movie. laughing out loud

Davy Jones!!! woot

BetrayedUnicorn
Skar(thats how I like to spell it)

Lord Knightfa11
chernabog.

En Sabah Nur X
HADES wink

Kero_Co
Shere Khan

Eman5805
A toss up between Hades and Scar. Can't choose one over the other. Jafar and Clayton are a close 2nd and 3rd.

A Dose Of Vraya
Jak Silver the fat pompous sonofabitch.

willofthewisp
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I personally feel Maleficent is a bit overrated.

Thank you! I thought I was the only one. The whole movie is overrated to me.

This is such a great topic.

Ursula
The stepmother from Cinderella. I can't believe no one's mentioned her yet!
Yzma and Kronk
Barbossa and Beckett from POTC...not so much a Davy Jones fan
SCAR!

Electrocat
Scar from The Lion King's got my vote, he's got the classic, sleek disney villain look, a good motive for being mean and he's just generally an awesome villain.

Especially when he sings "be prepared" and it's kind of like Hitler's army marching in front of him

Oh, and my 2nd fave would have to be Hades from Hercules, I just like his style, motormouthed, sly and the flaming hair, c'mon that's awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.