Beckett's Mark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
Some people think that he is a eunic due to Jack. Whatcha think?

Tramps Lady
yes! ive been sayin it all along

willofthewisp
Being a eunuch would explain a lot...especially why it was never mentioned in the movie.

SammySparrow
speaking of Beckett....I wonder why he didn't do anything when the BP and FD attacked his ship....

willofthewisp
Shock, I think. He was beaten. He had nothing left when just moments previously he thought he had the whole world.

SammySparrow
And the fact that he thought he could still control the FD....that would be a bummer....

willofthewisp
If it's true that Jack made him a eunuch, or had a hand in it, then it makes sense Disney wouldn't address it. I'd like somebody to ask T&T, though, just for kicks.

JaehSkywalker
that was kinda freaky, the way Beckett hadn't got anything to say.. I could feel his shock.. but when i saw Jack again.. laughing out loud i dunno... he always makes me laugh/happy in some sort of weird way.

ADarksideJedi
Being that he offen pointed it out alot in all three movies so far.I would say that yea he did it.JM

IheartPocky
Tom Hollander was in my dream last night.. He was sitting next to me at dinner and we talked about our favorite scenes in Pirates 3. eek!

ivebeendepped43
^^ wow. i keep thinking "Bloody hell, theres nothing left!" thats one of my fav lines for some weird readon...

IheartPocky
i loved that part lol

ivebeendepped43
lol me too!! lol bloody hell there snothing left!! i cant stop saying that!

Tramps Lady
bloody hell is rons phrase in harry potter...wasnt happy! lol

~dorkerina~
I think beckett channels Ron a lot more than any of us ever imagined till that point.... o.0

emotional range of a teaspoon etc.

bat14
so lets ask t&t. has anybody got the email adress?

JaehSkywalker
nada. where could you possibly get it? erm

bat14
i don't know. google? disney? lets search!

bat14
sorry, dubble post

IheartPocky
Terry has a myspace. And they have their website, too, Wordplayer.

allofyousuckkk
Hmmm...t and t would be....?

IheartPocky
Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio. The writers.

IheartPocky
Maybe He um maybe stole Beckett's one and only girl he ever had and ever will get.

calypso
Tnt have web site called www.wordplayer.com and Terry Rossio has www.myspace.com/terryrossio

willofthewisp
I'm having a thought....(OH BRACE YOURSELF) And it doesn't have to do with Beckett being a eunuch per se... (PER SE IS NEVER A GOOD SIGN) Hear me out. This is plausible.

Okay, let's see what we have. Jack used to work for the EITC under Beckett. Now, Jack is a pirate, branded by Beckett who know has creepy Mercer working for him. So, can we assume that whenever Beckett branded Jack was when Jack left a mark on Beckett?

My #1 guess is that Jack castrated him but this next thing is a possibility: Jack broke Beckett's heart.

Think about it: Jack has looks, skill, charm, and an unrelenting spirit. What's not to be attracted to? Beckett fell for Jack, and being in the time period they live in, he had to be really careful about that. And then Jack became a pirate.

Beckett, getting off on power and hurting others, is really turned on when he brands Jack so he makes him a business deal- be his lover and he'll pardon him. Jack, despite what some people say, is not gay and even if he was, would never ever go for a stiff like Beckett. So he rejected him and turned Beckett into a bitter, devious short man hell bent on killing Jack and taking over the world.

It's a parallel story to Davy and Calypso. When love hurts, you hurt the world.
Note: this is mainly a joke. I think Jack just did the old snip snip to Beckett.

IheartPocky
lol I thought of that and how perfect it would fit. hehe

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I'm having a thought....(OH BRACE YOURSELF) And it doesn't have to do with Beckett being a eunuch per se... (PER SE IS NEVER A GOOD SIGN) Hear me out. This is plausible.

Okay, let's see what we have. Jack used to work for the EITC under Beckett. Now, Jack is a pirate, branded by Beckett who know has creepy Mercer working for him. So, can we assume that whenever Beckett branded Jack was when Jack left a mark on Beckett?

My #1 guess is that Jack castrated him but this next thing is a possibility: Jack broke Beckett's heart.

Think about it: Jack has looks, skill, charm, and an unrelenting spirit. What's not to be attracted to? Beckett fell for Jack, and being in the time period they live in, he had to be really careful about that. And then Jack became a pirate.

Beckett, getting off on power and hurting others, is really turned on when he brands Jack so he makes him a business deal- be his lover and he'll pardon him. Jack, despite what some people say, is not gay and even if he was, would never ever go for a stiff like Beckett. So he rejected him and turned Beckett into a bitter, devious short man hell bent on killing Jack and taking over the world.

Note: this is mainly a joke. I think Jack just did the old snip snip to Beckett.

that actually would explain a lot lol.....

PirateDiva
lmao lmao!!!

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by willofthewisp

this is hilarious! laughing out loud

calypso
We didn't get a eunichy line in AWE or a snip, snip, although when he cut off DJ's tentacles you could technically say "snip, snip". Maybe cutting off DJ's tentacles was a metaphor for cutting off his testicles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.