OMG!!! Tia Dalma's Got Crabs!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
ok, please tell me i wasn't the only immature person thinking about that.....oh, and to carry on, jack got them from her.......*hee hee, don't kill me....*

Bloomaholic
LOL tia got them from Jack lol

willofthewisp
Sailor, you pervert.....yeah, I thought that too. Shame on us.

Bloomaholic
lol

AudioHeart
I don't get it

JaehSkywalker
yeah... me too...

sometimes, i'm so slow about these kinda stuff. sometimes.. fast.

now, not. what?

calypso
I thought she was just crabby, as in attitude.

Kal875
I too thought about it.

JaehSkywalker
but.. what're they thinking about?

IheartPocky
blink

anyone gonna answer her? i'd rather not heh heh big grin

JaehSkywalker
why not? stick out tongue

AudioHeart
Tell Us Please!!! *puts on puppy dog eyes that NO ONE can resist!!!*

JaehSkywalker
pleasee... *joins AH*

Council#13
I don't get it. blink

siriuswriter
It's a... uhm...

social disease.

You learn about them in health class.

And that's all I have to say about that.

*thought it. my mind is so screwed up*

potcphreak
I didn't think about it, I just thought about the crabby mood. I guess I don't have a dirty mind like some of you perverts here.(lol, I'm teasing, not insulting)

JaehSkywalker
so unfair. ermm

IheartPocky
lol i didn't think about what she's saying when i saw it..

when i saw it i thought "Ah so those blue balls were the crabs." which sounds a little wrong to me right now but whatever thats what i was thinking. there was a picture with everyone a ship and the deck was full of blue balls. like at chuck e cheese or something big grin

JaehSkywalker
what? where????

AudioHeart
Yeah!!! where???

JaehSkywalker
What do you guys mean by 'got crabs'? cry

Surreal_44
"Crabs" are a sexually transmitted disease, so when Tia has actual crabs coming up to her...it easily became a dirty joke.

When the little rock crabs went crawling up Tia's skirt at the beach scene, my best friend and I both turned and looked at each other and just started giggling, since we are also perverts and were like, "Tia's got crabs, tee-hee".

This greatly amused the people sitting around us, although I doubt we were the only ones with pervy minds, because there were lots of laughs at all the dirty jokes in the film

And there were tons of naughty jokes in this film, weren't there? Did any of the other films have as many 'adult' themed jokes as AWE? Now I'll have to go rewatch all three films. Oh darn...

JaehSkywalker
oh.. bloody hell. why didn't i get that...

Surreal_44
Because you're sweet and innocent. *hugs* Try to enjoy that innocense for as long as possible. big grin

By the way, I'm still working on trying to get the bloody script to work for you, so don't think I've forgotten you. big grin

JaehSkywalker
lol.. thanks mate.. happy

i'm not as innocent as i look/act/speak/whatever. shifty but... yes. laughing out loud

thanks again mate for the script! happy

Council#13
Oooooh I get it now! laughing out loud

I wouldn't be surprised if she had the STD, though. ermm Not just the animals.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by sailorleo
ok, please tell me i wasn't the only immature person thinking about that.....oh, and to carry on, jack got them from her.......*hee hee, don't kill me....*

...what's wrong with you?

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

AudioHeart
lol, what's this thread rated??? laughing

sailorleo
lol it's rated k - for kwell (unfun, boring people be strongly cautioned)

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

crazy people allowed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.