Who do you think shes best with??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lady_captinjack
who do you think liz is better with?

JaehSkywalker
of course i'd say it's Jack, but my footing is a bit shaky on this ship.

Barker
Tia.

JaehSkywalker
ahh.... erm

ivebeendepped43
Jack. def. but when Norrington kissed her, something felt right in me, idk. They are adorable. the Norri kiss was my favorite kiss in the movie. It was so cute and innocent. But i had, weirdly, no objections to the Liz/Will ending.

JaehSkywalker
me too! my only objection is that they didn't get to live together! they would only see each other every ten years, and i don't like that...

tee_pirategirl
Sorry to be the one going against the crowd but though I've excepted the WE ending I'll always be a Sparrabeth. Even if AWE has everyone converted they'll never feed me a ship I haven't wanted to begin with.

I mean I excepted the WE ending since last year AND I always thought Norribeth was CUTE! But my drug of choice is Sparrabeth and I guess the reason I was satisfied with the ending was that T&T left enough room (liz wanting to kiss Jack before going to the beach with Will, Jack voting for her etc.) for my imagination to roam free.

JaehSkywalker
You could always think Liz really wanted Jack badly, but accepted will out of pity... yes

i'm on the sparrabeth ship, but my footing could slip anytime.....

tee_pirategirl
LOL! Yeah.

Not to say that AWE wasn't easily the best of the trilogy (minus the Sparrabeth scenes in DMC) but it didn't convert me it just made me realize that even an AWEsome movie that doesn't have my ideal ending is still the most AWEsome of them all.

Anyways I started off wanting to bite the head off the WE machine and now I think maybe we can all live in harmony. If the WE machine promises not to invade my JE tarritory and interfere with my imagination that is!!

JaehSkywalker
lol.. true.

don't go off into KTTC then.. heard a rumour that WE fans there bite... erm

hmm... i could think of something.. i'd go use my imagination and twist the movie into a sparrabeth ending.. and maybe post something later...

tee_pirategirl
WHOA! COOL! I was just thinking that we should ttly do that! I bet willo and kate and surreal will be up for it too. It's gonna be ttly fun.

JaehSkywalker
yeah! made a weird one on the cheers to norrington( or something like that) thread... go check it out and tell me what you think ... big grin >.<

tee_pirategirl
lol I read hat about Norri being captain of the FD?!! That would've been AWEsome actually. Then we could keep all the main characters.

SammySparrow
I'm leaning on all three.

With Jack she can roam the seas.
With Will....most likely the same thing.
With James *shrugs* he's watched after her her whole life. He sorta seems like the big brother type....

SammySparrow
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
lol I read hat about Norri being captain of the FD?!! That would've been AWEsome actually. Then we could keep all the main characters.

Yeah,they should of done that. NO ONE would of expected it.

JaehSkywalker
yeah! totally! no one.. and i repeat, no one!

are you talking about the one i dreamed up? confused

SammySparrow
The one with James being captain of the FD. No one would of expected if it ended like that!

JaehSkywalker
yeah.. totally...!

If norri had been the captain though.. who would hold his heart?

willofthewisp
Time to bring back Anamaria for that.

I still think Liz would have been best with Jack.

katelovespirate
speaking of fics, you guys should check out our current project (thread, surrealkatewillomania project) which starts out as a W/L ending, but then, well... changes. wink it's pretty awesome. I think after we finish this one, we were thinking about doing a version of POTC 4 off of the film we just saw. depends on who is up for it I guess.

I've been hardcore sparrabething since I first saw film 2, and I'm pretty much nailed to the floor on that ship. Though I have been known to make appearances on other ships from time to time, seeing film 3 made me more certain than ever that Jack and Liz are the best possible fit, the most possible fun, and the greatest hott factor.

I actually thought the Norri kiss was sort of awkward--- I dreamed of it happening, and was glad it was there, but it didn't feel natural. Didn't it look like Liz was recoiling?

JaehSkywalker
Anamaria? i don't get it. for the job? do they have a love affair or some sort of history like that? confused

still shaky footing on the ship... technically i could swing to wherever... is there a ship for 'whatever happens i'm okay with it it's not wrong to visualize what could've happened if liz ended up with another guy?" erm

willofthewisp
I was just saying bring Anamaria back. The series needs another girl now that Liz is married, don't you think?

LoveJackSparrow
Yea thats true, shouldent there be another girl so Jack could MAYBE fall in love with another girl probally unlikely if he always wants feelings for elizabeth.

PirateDiva
Im SPARRABETH til I Die!!!

Jack saving Liz yet again on the Dutchman (when he parachuted them off) and him voting for Captain Swan after he supposebly couldnt stand her, the look on his face when Liz found out her daddy died, when she smiled for the 1st time in Davys Locker when she saw him, the It would have never worked out between us keep tellin urself that darlin, her trying to kiss him yet again.....it all convinced me even more that they Love each other!!! It's just not the right time for them!! smile But hey its not over until they die!!! and to my understanding they r alive and Liz is all alone!

lady_captinjack
hahaha perfect time for jack to come in get liz....altho there is the matter of the child

PirateDiva
Exactly....who is to say the child is Will's? Who Knows perhaps Jack and Liz had an encounter and things went a little to far and then Liz was stuck on who's child it is??!!

ivebeendepped43
^^lmao!! lets go w/ that!!

lady_captinjack
YES!! thats a much better idea!!

ivebeendepped43
very good idea!!

lovethemtigers
hey..i like that idea...see that was one of my fantasies about jack and liz over these past 10 months when i would envision how this thing would all go down....maybe I should write a fanfic about it....

i can't logically talk about AWE until i see it for myself....which can be up to another week from now.

one person i know that watched it said that POTC 3 leaves you feeling that jack and liz may find their way to each other????
any of you that have seen it get that feeling???? cuz so far what i've read on here and at kttc doesn't sound like that...

ivebeendepped43
why cant u see it babe?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
hey..i like that idea...see that was one of my fantasies about jack and liz over these past 10 months when i would envision how this thing would all go down....maybe I should write a fanfic about it....

i can't logically talk about AWE until i see it for myself....which can be up to another week from now.

one person i know that watched it said that POTC 3 leaves you feeling that jack and liz may find their way to each other????
any of you that have seen it get that feeling???? cuz so far what i've read on here and at kttc doesn't sound like that...

By the way the Movie was Left I get the feeling everyone can find their ways back to each other! No one had a definate resolution. Like I think Mina said The only one who i think had resolution was Will because well we know what he'll be doing for the next 10 years!

But what about Liz and Jack and Barbossa and the crew? What about them....what happens to them in 10 years? Lets face it 10 years is a very long time! And its no secret to us that Liz and Jacks fates keep intertwining! So do u really think that Jack and Liz will go 10 years without seeing each other, especially if she is rumored to be living in Shipwreck cove??

LoveJackSparrow
Thats a rumor? Elizabeth living in shipwreck cove? I havent heard that one yet.

potcfan2003
Wat is up with u sparrabethers? Can't you just accept the ending as it was? And liz is way better off with Will. As you can tell, I am not a sparrabether.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
who do you think liz is better with?

Umm...Will. She sort of left Jack to be eaten by the Kraken and traded Jack to Davy for Will without a second thought. Yeah I can see why people think Jack and Liz should go together. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surreal_44
^^ It's amazing, isn't it?

Especially since the W/E 'evidence' is so over-whelming in this film. I don't know, something two people in love who argue and split up, then work their way through their problems in a mature fashion and realize that they really love each other, and then something more about making choices and then a wedding and then sex on the beach and a child and being free after ten years...

Right, so what's this about Sparrabeth being so obvious that we all must be blindingly stupid to not see how they'd work?

Maybe...maybe in another lifetime, or if Will had never exisited, or if Will had ditched Elizabeth when he was angry at her, or if Elizabeth had not killed Jack, then things might have worked out between them.

I like that bittersweet tinge to the Jack and Elizabeth relationship, although it is far more on Jack's part than on Elizabeth's.

PirateDiva
Geez what is up with all u ppl?? This rudness is completely uncalled for!!
U guys, meaning those of u who like Willabeth, got ur ending! So just let us Sparrabethers be!

Oh im not talking about Surreal 44 cause im already use to u! But everyone else....we like Sparrabeth, Get over it!

siriuswriter
*sits in the Willabeth dingy, proudly holding my flag*

I think all three ships have different starting off points.

With Will, she has an amazing emotional connection.

With Jack, she has an amazing physical connection.

With Norrie, she has an amazing mental (intelligence) connection.

I think that the emotional connection has the most chance to flourish into a meaningful, lasting relationship, the physical connection has the most chance to be a wild fling, and the mental relationship has the most chance to be a good friendship where they sit in a tea parlor talking about current events.

We've already seen the emotional connection stretch into a physcial one... wink

Surreal_44
Aww, PirateDiva I'm not trying to be rude. I just am pointing out that Sparrabeth is not a viable candidate for a canon romance. It's fine for fanon and you all can be like, "J/E rock my socks" all day long. It's when you try to change the canon of the films to suit your wants that bugs me.

Enjoy Sparrabeth! Just stop trying to tell me that it is obviously better than Will/Elizabeth or that it is in fact the 'true' romance of the film. Shipping-wise, no ones ship is better, and in canon, it's Will and Lizzie all the way.

By the way, you liked the film, didn't you? Huzzah for you if you did!!!

And on a totally unrelated note, I'm lame and behind the times...is that Jack's mum's head that is attached to his baldric by the end of the film???? confused If so...ewwwie...and why would he have it????

IheartPocky
Originally posted by siriuswriter
*sits in the Willabeth dingy, proudly holding my flag*

I think all three ships have different starting off points.

With Will, she has an amazing emotional connection.

With Jack, she has an amazing physical connection.

With Norrie, she has an amazing mental (intelligence) connection.

I think that the emotional connection has the most chance to flourish into a meaningful, lasting relationship, the physical connection has the most chance to be a wild fling, and the mental relationship has the most chance to be a good friendship where they sit in a tea parlor talking about current events.

We've already seen the emotional connection stretch into a physcial one... wink

That makes alot of sense.. And I think you are right.. But Jack and Liz I think have a bit more than physical connection. Maybe it's the pirate, freedom loving, free spirited whatever thing they have in common.

Oh, and yeah, that's his Mum's head hanging off his belt big grin

ludagurl3d
I have never been in a fandom before where some shippers tell others they are not allowed to like their ship or support it anymore because it didn't happen in the movie. WTF is up with that? Who is to say what is viable or not? Have you ever been in other fandoms??? I need to leave this fandom for real. Pretty sick one where ships are involved.

You wouldn't believe how many non-canon ships I've shipped. It can be done! And for the record, didn't the T's say Sparrabeth is just as much a canon relationship as Willabeth? Just as important to character development. But I digress, I could post it all here word for word, no one would believe me.

Anyway I voted for...Jack, always Jack no matter canon says. That's what fan fiction is for. To me, and what *I* see, they match better. Better chemistry, better vibe.

That is my personal opinion. I don't like Willabeth, and I never will support it.

ludagurl3d
Originally posted by potcfan2003
Wat is up with u sparrabethers? Can't you just accept the ending as it was? And liz is way better off with Will. As you can tell, I am not a sparrabether.

Gee, you're not a Sparrabether? Thank you for stating the glaring obvious. Remind me to teach you a lesson in redundancy.

surfchikpir8fan
*runs in - waves Sparrabeth flag - nods in acceptence to Willabethers - cheers on Sparrabethers - says Norribeth would've been a fantastic ship - begs everyone to get along and discuss, not argue - curtsies and runs back out*.

vader sith
i think jack and liz would be good together wot a funny couple

potcfan2003
WILLABETH 4EVER!!!

PirateDiva
SPARRABETH 4 LIFE!!!! W0o0o0o0o0o0o0o!!! love It's Love I TeLL Ya!!!

Sifzensinril
I agree with Diva

Ditte3
yes

joanjoan
Hi everyone! I would love to see Jack with Liz together forever big grin I think there was something between them in DMC, even Norrie was jealous in second part seeing the way Liz was smiling after the conversation with Jack. The kiss at the end was my favorite one. I was almost sure that Liz would feel something deeper to Jack in part 3. sad

xXSweetSXx
She's best by herself. smile

LoveJackSparrow
She flirts too much.shes also a heart breaker and she looks at the guy she is talking to's lips! Yea she needs to have her heart broken and see how it feels!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.