The Definitive Blofeld

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
If you don't know who Ernst Stavro Blofeld is meybe you should consider rewatching the Connery films. In my opinion he is Bond's archnemisis. He is the Joker or Lex Luthor of Bond. The Dr.Doom or Darth Vader of 007. You may not say he is the best villain in the series, but he is easily the most terrifying.

So my question is how do you think he should be potrayed. Which movie was he best potrayed in. I myself love the horrifying voice and suspnce he gives in From Russia With Love and Thunderball. What do you think?

Ahnold
He was certainly very menacing in "FRWL" and "Thunderball", but for me, Donald Pleasance will always be the quintessential Blofeld. He's not only the first Blofeld that we saw properly, but he also (IMHO at least) nailed the character's creepiness and coldness. But that's just my two cents; what I love is that every actor that played Blofeld brought something different to the role.

Darth Martin
Just like every actor potraying Bond.

Ahnold
Indeed.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Ahnold
He was certainly very menacing in "FRWL" and "Thunderball", but for me, Donald Pleasance will always be the quintessential Blofeld. He's not only the first Blofeld that we saw properly, but he also (IMHO at least) nailed the character's creepiness and coldness. But that's just my two cents; what I love is that every actor that played Blofeld brought something different to the role.

I totally agree with this post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.