Star Wars Clone Wars sneak peak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hord
Has anyone else seen this video?

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000478.html

Blue_Hefner
Good to see Plo Koon in there.

ThoraxeRMG
Awesome!

ESB -1138
Looks great. I can't wait for it.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Awesome baby. This looks real good.

Bruce Leeroy
Hopefully Plo will have a big enough part in it, so the Maul fanboys will quit babbiling about it.

"Z0MG MAUL IS T3H UBAR APPRENTICE HE WOULD 1007 PLO-KOON L0TFL!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ridley_Prime
Jango Fett got owned sad, unsurprisingly. Good to see Grievous again though. smile

darthpayne
This looks awsome cant wait

Tengu
"Z0MG MAUL IS T3H UBAR APPRENTICE HE WOULD 1007 PLO-KOON L0TFL!"

what the hell does any of that shit mean?

anyways, they could have at least used the voice actors from Clone Wars cartoon, if not the real actors, ohh well looks cool. funny tho, i thought it was gonna be real life acting.

Count Makashi
Looks great, but characters sell little weird, especially Dooku and why did they make Dooku versus Anakin fight, thats just lame, they could have ben more creative.

kamikz
Ok, looks really cool and all, the feel seems to be there, but the faces..... The faces...... sick

ADarksideJedi
No but I see it now.Thanks for the link!jm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
Hopefully Plo will have a big enough part in it, so the Maul fanboys will quit babbiling about it.

"Z0MG MAUL IS T3H UBAR APPRENTICE HE WOULD 1007 PLO-KOON L0TFL!" roll eyes (sarcastic)

To be fair fanboys ignore the facts and would still saw that even if Lucas made a Plo vs Maul video in which Plo pwned Maul in 3 seconds the fanboys would still say Maul would win.

The big EH
luckily i have regeneration powers cause my head just exploded

Null ARC Avis
that looks SOOOOO amazing! i can't wait!!! when does i come out? '08? '09????!???! i can't wait that long!!!!

ESB -1138
It comes out 3455. So we have to wait a while. You see SuperShadow wants to make VII, VIII, and IX followed by X, XI, and XII first and he wants to wait another 20 years to start doing VII followed by another twenty years to do X and the rest. Then SuperShadow will clone himself so he can continue making up BS for ages to come.

Sith Master X
^ lol

To answer Null's question, I believe the first Episode airs in fall 2008.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.