Spider-man vs. Wirlwind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
wink Is Wirlwind to much for even Spider-man. This is the maurader that almost killed Colossus way back when.

King_Mungi
Whirlwind used to take on the Avengers, but he is an idiot.

Power-wise Whirlwind should win, but Parker will most likely out smart him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spiderman outsmarts and outwits and just pummels him.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
wink Is Wirlwind to much for even Spider-man. This is the maurader that almost killed Colossus way back when.

Spidey w/ease

King_Mungi
Whoops might be thinking of the wrong Whirlwind, you talking about David Cannon?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Whoops might be thinking of the wrong Whirlwind, you talking about David Cannon?

If Henry Pym and Janet Van Dyne can beat him If The Trapster can use his paste gun and rip out his spine, I think Peter Parker can beat the crap out of him

King_Mungi
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
If Henry Pym and Janet Van Dyne can beat him If The Trapster can use his paste gun and rip out his spine, I think Peter Parker can beat the crap out of him

Meh! like I mentioned he was taking on the Avengers by himself, but tends to get outsmarted like I mentioned earlier. The wikipedia bio you read is not a well detailed bio of his career.

Even in the past has even kept up with Northstar in speed.

CasanoVa
I think he's talking about the Marauder, not the guy that embaressed the team of like 40-50 avengers. He even says so in the OP stick out tongue

I'm not sure, I think Whirlwind would be fast enough to hit Spiderman but the Spider-sense could help him avoid it. If Whirlwind does connect spidey is going to be utterly ****ed though.

Spidey 6.5/10

Wonder Man
Ya the Marauder. sorry about the spelling. He throws out stars and spikes at hurricane speed.

Newjak
Originally posted by CasanoVa
I think he's talking about the Marauder, not the guy that embaressed the team of like 40-50 avengers. He even says so in the OP stick out tongue
That was an awesome scene Whirlwind turns around almost craps himself when he sees everyone standing there stick out tongue

Wonder Man
Alright. My mother was watching the history channel and here it is.
What do you think is the strongest natural fiber in the world?

Spider silk. They tested it and it is stronger than steel. Now parker made his own even better webbing but there it is anyhow...a natural fact.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Alright. My mother was watching the history channel and here it is.
What do you think is the strongest natural fiber in the world?

Spider silk. They tested it and it is stronger than steel. Now parker made his own even better webbing but there it is anyhow...a natural fact.

Note: The strength of spider silk is proportial. A strand of spider silk is not as strong as a steel girder.

Note: Spiderman doesn't create spider silk

King_Mungi
Originally posted by CasanoVa

That's the one who I was thinking of, and wasn't sure if he was part of the Marauder's so was a tad confused as I don't remember another Whirlwind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.