Oro vs Team SNK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
I was bored when I made this match up.

Team SNK consists of Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury), Ryo Sakazaki (Art of Fighting), and Iori Yagami (King of Fighters). All three are looking for the Sennin known only as Oro. They heard that Ryu had trained under him and became even more powerful.

Each man have their own reasons, but they decide to work together to fight this old man in a King of Fighters-esque match-up...with a slight difference.

Should Oro wins a round, he starts off every new round at 100%.

Oro might have to use both his hands this time.

TricksterPriest
Oro probably won't need both of his hands. He should take them no problem. IF he uses both hands, the team will be in severe pain. wink

brainchild81
Ditto. & Ryo gets crushed to death trying to pick up a boulder

shin_remy
Oro clears it

Psyquis52
Oro clears it. *sigh* Try this again.

Sado22
AAAAAAAAAAAA THE IGNORANCE!!!!!!! MY EYES !!!!!!!!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*
if Iori wasn't there then I'll agree with you all.
but...
Terry and Ryo alone will at least make Oro get serious (terry did defeat a godtier whether you morons like it or not, jobbing or not....facts are facts). Ryo is almsot at terry's level anyway and if its Mr. Karate then all the more so. if its Mr. Karate and MOTW Terry then they can very well beat him too since both are psuedo-boss characters as far as power is concerned. but if not beat him then at least make him get serious.
also.....ryu alone did put up a fight against him

with Iori in the mix Oro is gonna get spanked hard. you have a guy here who neutralized A FULL FLEDGE F--KING GOD! which is also a fact in case some of you are having periods now. i already said before that Iori can solo Oro...but i'll pass since Darkstorm is gonna get upset whenever i do that.
fact of the matter is you have:
-a guy who neutralized a FULL GOD
-a guy who defeated a godtier character
-a guy who is almost at the second guy's level and a boss character himself.

add it up and it equals to "Oro gets his @$$ handed to him"

KoF characters are being underestimated to shameful levels here....for people who actually do more than beat up little girls and lose to people weaker than them.

so if it was, dare i say, Ryu guile and Ken would the outcome be any different?

~This Thread Sucks Sado-sama
P.S. no offense major. the thread is fine just the level of ignorance is... sick

brainchild81
laughing 1.Quit bitchin' 2.Iori had help & a built in advantage over the FULL GOD 3.Terry's a jobber beater & Oro ain't a jobber. Beating a "godtier" that don't act like one is not impressive 4.Being a boss character in SNK just means you're guaranteed to get beat the fu*k upsmile 5.Ryu, Guile, & Ken would all get beat up by Oro too. Enough w/the antiKOF conspiracy shite mane. Ken beats up on pretty much whoever he fights. He's not a constant victim like everybody in Terry's Fury but Terry was. He's not there just for the purpose of making the hero look good. & NEWS FLASH!!! SNK BOSSES lose to people waaaaay weaker than them all the time like it's their mission in life. Kill that noise manebig grin

Xenogears
Team SNK wins. Against those three fighting as a team, Oro loses and he loses HARD.

And the bitching statement from brainy made me laugh...this coming from a person who constantly bitches when someone claims Ryo isn't a complete ripoff of Ryu.

Emperor Ashtar
Oro owns them. . .and Sado, as much as I respect you. Your being ridiculous here.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Xenogears
Team SNK wins. Against those three fighting as a team, Oro loses and he loses HARD.

And the bitching statement from brainy made me laugh...this coming from a person who constantly bitches when someone claims Ryo isn't a complete ripoff of Ryu.

they don't fight as a team dude

the SNK team will die

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy
they don't fight as a team dude

the SNK team will die

Read the opening next time or if you hurry you can edit.

shin_remy
damnit

confused with another thread i think

but

''Should Oro wins a round, he starts off every new round at 100%.''

so..

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by shin_remy

''Should Oro wins a round, he starts off every new round at 100%.''

so..

My bad, then Oro makes them all his students.

P-Geyser
I have to side with Sado on a few things... I need to link some of these topics to the good peeps of S-C to see what they think especially of Ryo constantly being called a ripoof, and "Terry's fury"

Who else?
Oro...easily. Any guy who can fight both Ryu and Akuma with 1 hand takes this.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I have to side with Sado on a few things... I need to link some of these topics to the good peeps of S-C to see what they think especially of Ryo constantly being called a ripoof, and "Terry's fury"

But, that desn't stop them from winning versus. Sado is exaggerating.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
But, that desn't stop them from winning versus. Sado is exaggerating.

Emp I am going to send you a PM

Emperor Ashtar
sure

SteelEagle
The SNK guys push the one armed guy to his limits, but he squeaks out with a win...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Xenogears

And the bitching statement from brainy made me laugh...this coming from a person who constantly bitches when someone claims Ryo isn't a complete ripoff of Ryu. You are mistaken. How's about you quote me doing that? I don't bit*h about anything fool. I just hold people to their word. If you're gonna proove something, do it. If you don't, don't give me any of that emo "Nothing's ever good enough for you" stuff.smile

P.S. Read the conditions of this fight. There's no way the ripoff, the wolf & the @sshole are winning this one

P.P.S Xeno, it's always better to have some idea of what's going on before you post big grin

brainchild81
I have to side with Sado on a few things... I need to link some of these topics to the good peeps of S-C to see what they think especially of Ryo constantly being called a ripoof, and "Terry's fury" That may be a good idea. Maybe these good peeps will have this elusive proof. I thought you said you were gonna do this a while ago?

Sado22
before this turns into another all out brawl................................LETS PICKS SIDES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Sado22
not bitchin smile

really.......in the ending it seemed he was choking the living heck out of him all by himself. the san shingi no ni, IS the move he did to Orochi to neutralize him, which he did and then Kyo came and sealed him.

invalid point. we aren't here decided who jobs and who doesnt. fact of the matter is Terry beat a godtier and that is A FACT. deal with it.

invalid point again.

funny....next point?

Oro is being exaggerated because he managed to hold his own against non-serious akuma and according to Darko non-serious akuma was defeated by Ryu in SFA2. regardless, we don't know who'd win in a serious bout between the two.
and please, beating Ryu is not a big deal since, you know, he sucks. big grin

this aint about Ken.

and a few lines up you're telling me to stop bitchin brain. come on, don't cry, i'll buy you a big poster of Geese...............FALLING OFF GEESE TOWER mad
laughing

thanks for the respect comment. I respect you too.
you care to explain though?

and a guy who took down a god all by himself in the end can't. please.

okay let me go over Iori's powers again:
-Rugal who was pwning the entire cast of KoF95 all by himself was considered weak by Iori.
-the power consumed Rugal and destroyed him was only a percentage of the Orochi power. Iori is a NATURAL carrier of that power.......and he isn't blowing up anytime soon.
-mature and vice considered him stronger than Geonitz. Geonitz was capable of destroying a city with just a glimpse of his power. and NO it wasn't the portal that did it nor did he open a portal. it wasn't a portal but sort of cyclone that HE made...which is why he says it was a glimpse of his power.
-Iori, in a weakened blood riot state, was pwnign the entire cast of KoF 97. and this was the weaker version of him.
-after going berserk, becming weaker, taking on the whole cast of KoF97 and being subdued after a long time, passing out, waking up and fighting 3 Orochi bosses who were even stronger than Geonitz (who wrecks cities for kicks), fights them, defeats them (it is said that he solo'd Yashiro) and then fought a damn god with Kyo's help.
-he solo'd the god later by doing the san shingi no ni on it.

and after all this, he can't beat a guy who is neither god nor capable of destroying cities................and all this with help from 2 of the strongest fighters in the SNK regular cast (one of which includes a man who himself defeated a godtier Nightmare Geese).
so who is exaggerating now? all i am stating here are facts. i am not even saying "they win cuz they are stronger" bull.
also I'm surprised people are pointing out the A>B>C logic that has been going around here......for instance "WHO ELSE" post.

~Sado-sama

Emperor Ashtar
Sado, you refuse to admitt that Terry jobs said God Tier. So, okay, if those fights are legit then they aren't God TierAnd, If it's not then it's jobbing your call.

shin_remy
i can see abc logic sado

it is the same as

WOW Gouki sunk an island in Sf alpha 2

Ryu is now stronger then Gouki were in sf Alpha 2, so Ryu has the same destructive powers as Gouki had in Sf Alpha 2

Emperor Ashtar
Yeah, I think I'm going to back away from this thread. This Bullshit will never ever end.

Sado22
geese lost to another godtier. Berserk terry=god tier remember?
so not refusing anything.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
geese lost to another godtier. Berserk terry=god tier remember?
so not refusing anything.

~Sado

Beserker Terry is as much of a character as Justice flame. You refuse to accept that jobbing happens. Why is beyond me, but I'm not going to argue about it.

Remulous Dohma
Oro aint gonna need both hands especially since he starts of 100% before each fight.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
That may be a good idea. Maybe these good peeps will have this elusive proof. I thought you said you were gonna do this a while ago?

I did but as I said I was and still am having Computer problems......remember you had to send me the winposes from franks site cause I could not.

brainchild81
not bitchin smileMy bad then. Sure looked like it.
really.......in the ending it seemed he was choking the living heck out of him all by himself. the san shingi no ni, IS the move he did to Orochi to neutralize him, which he did and then Kyo came and sealed him.That's help then isn't it?
and a few lines up you're telling me to stop bitchin brain. come on, don't cry, i'll buy you a big poster of Geese...............FALLING OFF GEESE TOWER mad
laughingno expression
okay let me go over Iori's powers again:
-Rugal who was pwning the entire cast of KoF95 all by himself was considered weak by Iori.That's irrelevant honestly.
-the power consumed Rugal and destroyed him was only a percentage of the Orochi power. Iori is a NATURAL carrier of that power.......and he isn't blowing up anytime soon.
-mature and vice considered him stronger than Geonitz.Irrelevant again.
Geonitz was capable of destroying a city with just a glimpse of his power. and NO it wasn't the portal that did it nor did he open a portal. it wasn't a portal but sort of cyclone that HE made...which is why he says it was a glimpse of his power.
-Iori, in a weakened blood riot state, was pwnign the entire cast of KoF 97. and this was the weaker version of him.& he lost. Still, Didn't they fight him & Leona?
-after going berserk, becming weaker, taking on the whole cast of KoF97 and being subdued after a long time, passing out, waking up and fighting 3 Orochi bosses who were even stronger than Geonitz (who wrecks cities for kicks), fights them, defeats them (it is said that he solo'd Yashiro) and then fought a damn god with Kyo's help.
-he solo'd the god later by doing the san shingi no ni on it.You know what solo means mane? Iori's cool enough w/out you having to overhype him. & Seriously, don't act like jobbing don't exsist. & I gotta see more about Ryu beating Akuma. I don't remember that

shin_remy
Originally posted by brainchild81
I gotta see more about Ryu beating Akuma. I don't remember that

he didn't beat Gouki if i were correct, he fought a weakend Gouki, (gouki fought Gen first) and then with the battle versus Ryu, Gouki punshed the island and it sunk, if i were correct!! didn't remember to well

ohh who cares anyway!!! Gouki will pwn all shoto's forever

laughing

Sado22
how is that irrelevant since those two being Orochi blooded and having been under Geonitz orders for so long (and meeting both Rugal and Iori firsthand and up close) would obviously know a lot about power.
not to mention that Orochi Iori would next year take on the entire cast of stronger fighters (and a stronger Kyo with his strongest DM yet the mu-shiki). and since you didn't realize this................you remember that Orochi Iori is a WEAKENED Iori.
so:
-weakened Iori pwns (for a long time) the entire cast of KoF97 where people have only gotten stronger while Geonitz gets pwned by Kyo and Iori one year back when Kyo didn't have his greatest DM.

also, Orochi Leona was being handled by Clark and Ralf. the rest of the crew took on Orochi Iori but these two took on Leona.

a weakened Iori lost.........and lost to entire cast of KoF97. still a lot of credit goes to him don't youthink. and this was WEAKER version of him.
Leona...like i said above.

read up what i said brain. i said Iori neutralized a god all by himself. which is a true fact....seen in the KoF97 canon ending. (and that was WEAKER iori again btw)

i don't believe the "Wandering Pansy" beat akuma but you can PM darko since he was the one claiming to that theory.
see ya.

~Sado
P.S. those winposes that Andy is talking about....are they from KoF or SF? if you can send them in to me too. i'll appreciate itbig grin
P.S.S. how is the comics coming along from that site I told you?

brainchild81
Who's Andy? Those comics were good, but they(SVC) didn't go far enough into the series. I think up issue 6(English) goes farther. I haven't been there in a while though. Don't remember the name of the site. Ryu taking out the ripoff (CVS)w/so little effort & saying the ripoff was embarrassing the style was too funny. Liked how he thought of Ryo as a theif. I wanna see what happened w/Iori vs Ken. Will respond to the rest of your stuff later. Gotta see how O.Iori is weaker. I think that's only in long term.

brainchild81
I did but as I said I was and still am having Computer problems......remember you had to send me the winposes from franks site cause I could not. Shit! I remember that now. What's the address there?

Sado22
brain........PLEASE BOOKMAR OR ADD YOUR FAVORITE SITES TO FAVORITES LIST. mad

okay the comics site is.......well go to google and type "kofdangerous"

the site PG is talking about is Frank's www.fightersgeneration.com
mad

~The Good-memory Sado-sama

brainchild81
laughing I've been exposed to certain botanical substances since before I could talk. I'm doing the best I can memory-wise. I wasn't asking about Frank's site though I was talking about the CapSNK forum PG sent me to a good while back. PG said he should have his computer fixed shortly. Thanks for the KOFDangerous thing. Again sad Will add to my favorites list. Now I gotta remember my password there. doh

Triple Six
After carefully rereading this thread I have some questions.

What makes N.Geese a god?

How strong is a god supposed to be, I thought is was only a title?

Morrigan for example is no god nor does she claim to be, but I'm pretty sure she can destroy Orochi with out even having to combine with Lilith, so what's up with this whole god thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.