Fountain Of Youth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shannstar79
Ok, on wordplayer some of the people are talking about this possibility:

What if the child at the end with Elizabeth is actually Jack, This would say that he found the Founatin of Youth and has become young again!! The child is wearing a captains hat just like Our favorite captain. secondly this would explain how Elizabeth looked exactly the same afetr ten years. This could leave for pleanty of adventures for Jack and Liz for future movies, not including will sice he did say he would not do another pirate movie?

What do you all think about this? I am still not sure.
Let the debate, Discussion Ect.. beginsmile

Bloomaholic
let the sparrabeth go...it's not gonna happen lol :P

Ericadawn
It definitely seems very deliberate not to have any other characters at the end as though the others may visit from time to time, but they no longer entangle Will and Elizabeth in their lives and troubles.

shannstar79
Originally posted by Bloomaholic
let the sparrabeth go...it's not gonna happen lol :P

hehehe lol ok ok, actually I am a huge sparrabether but I was very happy with the way the movie turned out. I thought it was a great ending , Left a lot of possibilities open

ADarksideJedi
I am happy it turn out that she was with Will instead.I would hate it if she was with Sparrow.That would be horrible!To get back on topic.I think that it is possible and Jack would go do something like that.
Being crazy and all.But I doubt it if they are going to make a number four.I hope they don't.All the good villens are dead(wig man)so making another movie would just ruin all three of them and that would suck.jm

JacksSweet

willofthewisp
Uh, Jack becoming a kid and Liz basically raising him is kind of creepy. I think he would rather stay the age he is at the end of AWE then go back to a prepubescent kid. Plus, if you're a sparrabether (and I know I am), you're not going to want to place him at an age where it is sick and wrong to come on to Liz. I'm imagining a little kid dancing with Liz and putting his hands on her butt. That's about as far as that could go.

PirateDiva
lmao....yes Jack would stay at the age he is after AWE and something would happen where he would need the Pirate Kings help and would have to see Elizabeth again and he goes looking for her and they meet again and when they see each other sparks fly....he tells her about the fountain of youth and she knows Will wont age because he's immortal and she decides she wants to be immortal also and so they go on an adventure to find the fountain of youth.

Surreal_44
Yeah, but Will isn't immortal. The curse is broken at the end of the film (green flash, white shirt, etc.) He's not in between world's any longer.

I do like the idea of Jack maybe pissing someone off and needing Liz to help him. I have tons of fun ideas on what could come after AWE, and they all involve the trio. I don't know how I'd feel if they made a fourth movie but didn't have Will or Liz in it.

Minie Mina
There's a legend to that FOY.

Something about drinking it in the right portion to gain immortality? Erm, something like that.

If you drink it too much of it, you'll get turned into a baby.

Erm, help me out here.

*looks for info*

PirateDiva
Oh really is that what the end credits meant that the curse was broken? I thought it was so he could be with them for 1 day! How do u know thats what the green flash means...i thought its just to notify that a soul has crossed over?

Oh and ya i agree Pirates 4 wouldnt be the same without the Original cast....Lizzie and Will need to be in it!

Minie Mina
I agree with ya there. Just as long as they don't got the extreme of their romance *barf*.

I'm actually glad that was done and over with. Their W/E relationship needed to be ressolved and done with.

I think Jack still has layers. Is he really going after immortality? Or is it something else involving with the FOY?

starfish
OMG- this is just wrong on so many levels!

If anything for a #4, there will be no more Elizabeth and Will. I think they will take a completely different spin for Jack- different adventures, different people. Remember though- the golden age of piracy is probably coming to an end, so there is a strong likelihood this was the last of Jack Sparrow except for in our hearts.

Originally posted by willofthewisp
Uh, Jack becoming a kid and Liz basically raising him is kind of creepy. I think he would rather stay the age he is at the end of AWE then go back to a prepubescent kid. Plus, if you're a sparrabether (and I know I am), you're not going to want to place him at an age where it is sick and wrong to come on to Liz. I'm imagining a little kid dancing with Liz and putting his hands on her butt. That's about as far as that could go.

shannstar79
not unless he found the faountain of youth, became a child again and started over gfor a fresh new life???

willofthewisp
Ah, but what an interesting time to be alive. Jack can pull a Blackbeard and start raiding the colonies. He can explore the whole western half of what will be the United States. He can go to South America, to Africa. He'd find something to do if he wasn't a pirate and he would kick ass doing it, too.

LovelyOne
yeah, I thought that might be Jack..I posted a thread about it..

I remember terry saying on wordplayer that the ending to 3 is a surprise and is the result of 3 seperate possibilities..so how can it be definately 1 when Terry the writer in fact says its not? It could be the result of TWO others.

or was that just him talking utter crap again to annoy people?....AGAIN

I've learned to NOT trust what ever Terry or Ted say about their own movie

there still might be a 4 so they still might be talking utter crap to throw us off the scent again..

T.Maria
Originally posted by LovelyOne
yeah, I thought that might be Jack..I posted a thread about it..

I remember terry saying on wordplayer that the ending to 3 is a surprise and is the result of 3 seperate possibilities..so how can it be definately 1 when Terry the writer in fact says its not? It could be the result of TWO others.

Im confused...

so you're saying that they made 3 separate endings?
or...well...what does it mean? lol

LoveJackSparrow
OMG all these typings....there soo confusing i cant even think straight!!!!!!!!!! can you explain once more if you please???

JacksSweet
yes could you explain please coz now i am confused as well... confused eek! but ...maybe ...well maybe they just meant endings they wrote i mean scripts or they did actually make it...and there were shoot three different endings but they choose that one with will and liz and the child...but maybe they could add them to dvd oooh i would sooo want it !!!!! eek! but probably i have too crazy ideas...they would not add it there...but i would be undefinable happy coz i am sure the one of the endings could have been jack and liz JL for sure!!!! eek!

LoveJackSparrow
Yea for sure they would have an ending for Jack and Liz, if they didnt i would be very sad and anoyed and I would call up Diseny and ask for a remake so I could get an ending I would like!

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I am happy it turn out that she was with Will instead.I would hate it if she was with Sparrow.That would be horrible!To get back on topic.I think that it is possible and Jack would go do something like that.
Being crazy and all.But I doubt it if they are going to make a number four.I hope they don't.All the good villens are dead(wig man)so making another movie would just ruin all three of them and that would suck.jm

It would be cool if they barrowed Jolly Roger from the pirates of the caribbean online game. He is more powerful than davy jones and has voodo powers.
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:wJjWz5i7DtKDPM:http://disney.go.com/pirates/online/images/screenshots/shot1.jpg
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:GifpdssMIdkahM:http://www.disneyfrontier.com/pirates_online/Jolly_Roger.jpg
EDIT: look him up on google. Type in pirates of the caribbean online jolly roger and you'll get him.

He's perfect. He's yet another bad guy who wants to kill ack Sparrow and he is more powerful than tia dalma (not calypso. tia dalma). He even has a creepy pirate voice. He also has a powerful crazy ship but to add something new to POTC, its a ghost ship full of skeleton bad guys(and it has an evil cloud hanging over it. I ran into it on POTC online a couple of times. We've already had a submarine ship full of fish people and a reguar ship full of cursed immortal humans.

He's perfect. Also, where the hell is this from?
What the hell is jack wearing?
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/images/2006/05/pirates-of-the-caribbean-3.jpg

Ditte3
It is said to be fake.I wonder though because it looks exactly like Jack

LoveJackSparrow
Your right! He dose look like Jack!

IheartPocky
It's photoshopped. Sithcamaro made it:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=sithcamaro

LoveJackSparrow
oooo so tahts why Jack looks like like that

LoveJackSparrow
well i mean you get my point of what i was trying to say right?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shannstar79
Ok, on wordplayer some of the people are talking about this possibility:

What if the child at the end with Elizabeth is actually Jack, This would say that he found the Founatin of Youth and has become young again!! The child is wearing a captains hat just like Our favorite captain. secondly this would explain how Elizabeth looked exactly the same afetr ten years. This could leave for pleanty of adventures for Jack and Liz for future movies, not including will sice he did say he would not do another pirate movie?

What do you all think about this? I am still not sure.
Let the debate, Discussion Ect.. beginsmile

Let it go. Your obsession with this is very sad and pathetic.

shannstar79
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Let it go. Your obsession with this is very sad and pathetic.

well that was mean and rude, I have been a member on this board for a long time and no one has ever been Rude to me like that! seems like your the one who is sad and pathetic since you have nothing more to do that cut down people on a message board grow up

Ericadawn
Oh, don't worry about it, you know you aren't sad and pathetic so don't give it a second thought.

Mistypirate
WoW I totally can see that happening. Anything is possible in the Pirates movies. That would be very weird but very very interesting to see. eek2

siriuswriter
It's an interesting theory.

However, I still think that the kid's Will's. Elizabeth's proud hand on the shoulder, the eager glint in the kid's eye and all that. I dunno. That scene just rank of "child excited about meeting his father for the first time" to me.

But I can see where people would get that theory. The pirates united again... but very differently. big grin

IheartPocky
I don't think it's Jack. I don't think she would put her arm on him like that or look at him like that if it was him. And Jack wouldn't be looking out for Will like that either.

LoveJackSparrow
True True, I would have to go with that.

Turnersgirl17
I like Will and Liz together but the story of it all sounds really good. Might work.

JaehSkywalker
no. i don't think so really.. Jack as that kid? I'd very much prefer the kid to be Jack's, or Will's, but not that the kid is actually Jack. It would be like imagining the kid staring at Lizzie with that sticky look.. IW. not so innocent lil kid. that won't look right.

Ericadawn
No, the film's gone full circle from Liz as a child to Liz with her own child...even reversed so that we saw her with her father and now we see her with a son.

LoveJackSparrow
Hmm You know thats true but i was thinking about that and well dont you think that since elizabeth and Will are married and have kid thats a boy, dont you think that if jack found another woman so he would fall in love with her and then maybe they have a child and then wills kid and jacks kid grow up and meet each other and fall in love??? The whole turner and sparrow anger would go away. Because then they would be related!

lovethemtigers
i don't think the child at the end is a young jack...sadly, I think jack goes on his own adventure to find the pearl and the fountain of youth....and Liz and Will and their Child is reunited....I love Sparrabeth with all my heart, but unfortunately...it's not gonna happen..that's why my heart is breaking..i just have such angst now when i watch all the beautiful youtube vids about jack and lizzy....

he never even got close to calling her lizzy in AWE...and it was such a lovely Pet Name.....

i agree with the person a few posts up that said it's obvious the child is Will and Elizabeth's...you have the implied love scene..you have 10 years into the future..and then viola..here comes a maturer looking Liz with her hand proudly placed on his shoulder...and he is singing the song that Liz must have taught him too...and then you see the flash of green..and here comes Will...but unlike Surreal...i don't thinkt he curse is broken....the flying dutchman must have a captain.....

LoveJackSparrow
Ture enough....that the kid will have phew memorys of his father if its wills son

lovethemtigers
i know...maybe Liz told him many stories....he seemed really excited about seeing Will......

gosh...deep down apart of me hopes that he could be Jack and LIzzy's son...but.....it would be a stretch.....

I really think the jack and elizabeth stuff didn't happen cuz johnny just didn't feel right about it......and gore and company.....you know we are blaming t and t...but it may be johnny, gore and jerry that didn't think it should be jack and liz...just a thought...

If there is a POTC 4...no doubt it will be about Jack going in search of the Pearl and the Fountain of Youth.....i don't know if Will and Elizabeth will be part of that or not...guess it depends on if they could get them to come back.....

IheartPocky
You know what? I'm thinking, probably not true but i like it lol, That the curse IS broken in the sense that the Dutchmen can now have people walk on it and all that stuff. But Will still has to be the captain and do his job.

potcfan2003
The kid is definately not jack. I saw the movie again and it was clear that it was Will's

bat14
i think jack wants to be undieable. so if the fountain makes him youg he can die too...

potcfan2003
true... I wonder wat they'll name the kid

LoveJackSparrow
praobally something that rimes with will cause bill turner and will turner not surprised if elizabeth names the kid after his father IF its wills son.

PirateDiva
^^LOL I still think the Kids name is Jack!! big grin

JaehSkywalker
I hope it is Jack lol, because it would be more hilarious for our much awaited four.. wink

Surreal_44
The child's name is Will Turner. wink If they make a fourth movie and he's in it, however, they might call him by a middle name instead of "Will". Or they could always go with "Liam", I suppose.

JaehSkywalker
not LIAM!!! no! i refuse!

Sifzensinril
Liam, it sounds...strange

JaehSkywalker
It definitely does.

i still stand by what i said, if they named it jack, it would be much more hilarious if the kid was in 4 with jack and his name is also jack.

Surreal_44
I have a great-uncle Liam. wink

JacksSweet

JacksSweet

potcfan2003
I loved the ending, but i wouldn't want it to be another Will tho, because it would be too confusing. I mean that would be three Will Turners... by the way, Will didn't ruin anything, exept for sparrabeth, but i'm glad that was stopped, no offense to anyone...

willofthewisp
The kid is probably unoriginally named William Turner the Third. I would have gone for something to throw Will off like, "Skypilot" or "Cocca." When in doubt, check out celebrity baby names. What better way to make sure your kid is a total douschebag.

Jaeh_JediPirate
gah. I still vote it should be JACK.

Surreal: don't get me wrong Liam is a nice name.. (Liam Neeson - Qui-Gon Jinn - Star Wars wink ) so there is nothing wrong with it, it just sounds strange for Liam Turner.

potcfan2003
I checked wikipedia... it's william turner the third...

Jaeh_JediPirate
gah! noooooooo!

IheartPocky
Wikipedia.org isn't reliable at all.

How do you know it's Will, Surreal?

hehe the sequel could be called.. "Will the Third" har har har. as in Shrek the Thrid.. smile

Jaeh_JediPirate
laughing out loud funny how you could relate that to that..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.