asmodel vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
in a straight up fight no prep who wins?

TricksterPriest
I'm not sure how powerful Asmodel is. But I think Darkseid is in trouble.

quanchi112
i definitely think asmodel is cooler

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
in a straight up fight no prep who wins?

asmodel wins

quanchi112
well what about this he cant use his ray of light and darkseid cant use his omega effect does this change anything?

guy222
well what about this he cant use his ray of light and darkseid cant use his omega effect does this change anything?

Asmodel wins

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm not sure how powerful Asmodel is. But I think Darkseid is in trouble.

At full power he decided to take over heaven...it took the presence to stop him.

Asmodel wins.

guy222
bumprav

quanchi112
Asmodel wins. The younger quan's thread stands the test of time.

guy222
indeed

celeyhyga17

The younger Quan also sounded more bright-eyed and cheerful. He doesn't seem like the jaded and pugnacious Quan of today's version.
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The younger Quan also sounded more bright-eyed and cheerful. He doesn't seem like the jaded and pugnacious Quan of today's version.
laughing out loud You have to keep in mind I came back into comics from a ten + plus year hiatus off the day I registered here. I threw myself into the fire. The quan which stands before you today has a lot more fizzle.

carver9
You have to keep in mind I came back into comics from a ten + plus year hiatus off the day I registered here. I threw myself into the fire. The quan which stands before you today has a lot more fizzle.

Open up the Hulk vs Thanos thread and let me know when you are ready.

celeyhyga17
You have to keep in mind I came back into comics from a ten + plus year hiatus off the day I registered here. I threw myself into the fire. The quan which stands before you today has a lot more fizzle. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Open up the Hulk vs Thanos thread and let me know when you are ready. Carver, I have always been ready. You on the other hand run off and then forget how badly you were owned to come back later. You also downplayed the Hulk for Dragon ball z characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.